How She Became His Everything

How She Became His Everything

"What?" Gerard asked.

"Today morning...." Ray started. "When you got to our suite, almost dying from those bruises you had...." He added.

"I told you I fell off the stairs," Gerard tried to lie his way out, only to be interrupted by Ray again, "I'm not talking about that..."

"What then?" Gerard questioned.

"Do you remember what you told me?" Ray asked suspiciously looking at Gerard. "You said....You always wished Lynn was in Eliza's place," Ray explained.

"I was probably delusioning because of all the pain I was feeling, I don't even know what that means," Gerard added standing up, trying to close the subject. He was suprised with what Ray was telling him, it must have been the shock he was under after going through everything that made him say these things, he thought.

"You said you wished the ring you gave to Eliza was actually woren by Lynn," Ray added loudly trying to force him to listen. "You said you were in love with Lynn," Ray raised his voice.

"This whole shit is none of your business Ray, let it go," Gerard replied becoming mad.

"It IS my business," Ray answered loudly. "We're touring tomorrow and you're all fucking lost," He added.

"I'm not lost, I'm not in love with Lynn, end of discussion, now let's get the fuck out of here," Gerard spat angrily as he took his jacket and put , along with his shades.

"You weren't even bothered when Jane told you she was with Bob," Ray said making Gerard slow down to then stare at him.

"Lynn was the only one who was able to stop the fight, yet she didn't even try," Ray added looking at Gerard suspiciously.

"I only want to know so I could help you man," Ray eventually exclaimed as Gerard decided to take back his seat.

"You look lost and this could affect your work...Especially with the tour and everything," Ray kept going.

"Lynn and Frank are perfect together," Gerard interrupted taking his shades off to take a better look at Ray. "He loves her... or so he thinks, but he takes care of her, he makes her happy," Gerard added. "She has spent more time with him than she has with me as all her time spent with me has brought her nothing but trouble and tears," Gerard then explained. "It is normal for her to fall for him. Or so she thinks," he continued.

"What are you saying then?" Ray was starting to understand.

"She is happy..." Gerard said.

"Are you?"

"As long as she is..." Gerard replied. "She is safer this way. Frank wouldn't hurt her. I'll make sure she'll finally get the life she deserves."

"Are you in love with her Gerard? That's all I'm asking," Ray asked waiting.

"For God's sake, Ray! Yes, I am!" Gerard exclaimed.

"That's why I think you'll be messing up at the tour. I knew it, I knew something was wrong, she'll be a huge distraction," Ray added.

"She's a huge inspiration," Gerard corrected him. "She is my fucking everything, that means you're not doing anything stupid to send her away." Gerard warned Ray.

"I over heard you in the limo asking her if she knew how she became your everything," Ray said.

Gerard didn't say anything back to that.
A short moment later Ray added, "She didn't know how..."

"She'll probably find out about it later..." Gerard replied.

"How did she become your everything?" Ray really seemed to want to know.

"When I say 'how she became my everything', it's not the steps she should take or things she does to become my everything. You see it's not really about her becoming my everything. Because she already was when I first saw her. It's more like her being my everything, It's about what I'd do for her, that shows she's my everything. It's about how I'd be for her, what I'd feel, what I'd sacrifice...Which is everything," Gerard explained.

"There's something you're not telling me, isn't it?" Ray concluded.

"Yes, and now is not the right time for you to know it either," Gerard replied standing back up.

"Does Lynn know it?" Ray was curious.

"No," Gerard was firm. "And you're not letting her find out that something is missing either."

"I'm not," Ray added. "Even though you've just told me there's something you're hiding from us, but I... somehow..." Ray paused then added, "I admire you man."

How did she really become his everything?
Since the day she got there...
He's been taking care of her behind her back, as if he didn't even want to get credit for it.
He's hid the truth from her at the beginning, as if he prefered taking the hardest way than simply making her a little worried.
He ignored her trying to drive her away, as if he'd rather die on the inside everytime he did it than exposing her to small chances of her being hurt.
He proposed to the woman he hates, as if he'd torture himself to keep her safe.
He tried to hurt himself thinking she hated him, as if he had no control over himself without her.
He was ready to kill himself to protect her, as if she was even more important than his own life.
He told her she was a sister to him, as if he was trying to hide his true feelings away from her, as if his heart wasn't aching enough, as if her happiness was all that mattered, and his happiness didn't matter, as if HE didn't matter... at all.

"Do you realize you're only taking HER into consideration....what about YOU?" Ray then said.

"That's exactly what I mean Ray," Gerard replied looking at him smiling lightly, being happy to say, "it can't be explained with the simple word of love. There is no 'me' when it comes to her. That, my friend, is how she became my everything."
♠ ♠ ♠
I just want to add some things, and it's that...

- Things are not always what they seem to be.
- Take the intentions, not the actions.
- The only way problems should affect you is by making you stronger.
- You might end up in situations you thought you might never encounter.
- What you would call 'a stranger' might turn out to be better than 'a best friend'
- No matter how meaningless or complicated things might be, they always have explanations hidden somewhere.
- While you think he doesn't want you, he'd probably still be breathing for you.
- If you think money and fame are the real key to happiness then try thinking again.
- Actions are stronger than words. Unfortunately they don't speak for the "blind" people to realize it.
- Who said all rock stars' life is the coolest, best life anyone can dream of.
- you know, etc...

Oh and, it's not the end! and I AM getting somewhere with this, just keep reading =)