How She Became His Everything

What Really Happened

Lynn felt numb again, but she had to see for herself, next thing you know, she is pushing people from her way, until she got to that other trailor door, she looked in and saw him, Gerard, sitting on a chair and a gun in his hand.
"Oh my god!" She said stepping in behind him. "Why would you do that?" She added sadly.

"What? Are you serious?" A familiar voice said making her open her eyes wide, to see Gerard looking at her.

"That damn rat! I'm going to get him I swear! If not this time, then definitly the next!" Gerard then added.

Lynn looked all confused, frowning and thinking, so he was supposed to shoot the rat, not himself?

"Hey," Gerard leaned his head towards her, fixing his look on her eyes. "Were you crying?" He asked smiling.

"No!" She exclaimed immediately wiping her face. "Ofcourse not!" She added trying to hold her head up high.

"You are such a terrible liar," Gerard smiled again. "Why were you crying?" He then questioned her.

"Just forget it ok?" She replied looking away.

"You thought I shot myself didn't you?" He guessed.

"Uh, n--no?"

"That's what everybody thought at first, but you were the only one to cry!" He explained to then add: "and that sounds sweet!"

"Look, just forget it," she said feeling embarrassed. "I tend to cry even if something happened to a cat somewhere I don't know, so just let go!"

"Ok," he said looking deeply in her eyes. "fine," he added.

"Shooting starts in 10 minutes," she declared meaning to sound formal and objective again. "You need to get ready!" She added turning to leave.

As she got out of the trailor, feeling relieved yet a bit embarrassed, she bumped into Mikey who was all dressed up and ready.

"That stupid trailor turned out to be the one that Gerard and Eliza were in! Can you believe that! He told me it wasn't it! But I could tell by the broken radio that was in there!" Mikey complained.

Lynn was confused again, yet happy to see Mikey, he always cheered her up.

"Well it was wet the other time," Mikey added to his sentence making Lynn laugh as she started to get what he meant as he said: "Yeah, appearently, you are not supposed to get it in the bathtub with you." She smiled and asked: "Why would you want to do that?!"

"Can you imagine a radio underwater?" He answered her with the brilliant idea in his head. "That would make some funny sounds! But that doesn't work, trust me, I've tried it 3 times already, my left leg is still numb!" Mikey added as Lynn patted Mikey on the shoulder with a big smile on her face saying: "Let's go shoot that video!"

Shooting the video went good, except for a couple of mistakes here and there that obliged them to redo some scenes. It was 11 pm already, and everyone was tired, exhausted and could barely move anymore.
Brian eventually clapped his hands to get everyone's attention before he started speaking loudly: "Ok everybody! Work is over for today! Let's go get some rest, big day tomorrow!"

On the way back, everyone was quiet, they were too tired to speak.
Lynn got to the room before Gerard did. At first, she thought he was coming right behind her, but then after a couple of hours had passed, it was after mid night, she started to get worried she couldn't sleep, just laying there in her bed, she heard some noise outside her room door, and then she heard the door open, she was relieved Gerard was finally back. She wondered why he didn't turn the lights on as he came in, but that didn't matter, as long as he got there safe and sound, he walked in the bedroom, she had her eyes half open, looked to his direction meaning so say something, but then she stopped... along with her heart, Gerard doesn't have a long beard and piercings on his face!