How She Became His Everything

Lying Their Way Out

Brian was standing behind them, looking shocked.

"How long have you been here?" Gerard repeated his question.

"Long enough to know that there's something you guys are hiding from us," he replied, a serious tone in his voice.

"Did you know what it was?" Lynn asked out of fear.

"No, but I'm not leaving until I do," Brian insisted.

Gerard and Lynn were speechless, they couldn't possibly tell him what was going on. Awkward silence, only eyes were talking, Gerard and Lynn looked at each other, as if they were caught, as if they now had nothing to say to get out of it.

"What is that thing that can cost the band to break up?" Brian questioned then, getting angrier.

Gerard then looked at Lynn, he noticed she was terrified with nothing to say, he knew she couldn't get him out of it this time, so he had to make something up himself, he couldn't possible let Brian know.

"Brian, we didn't want to tell this to anyone since it's too soon, but..."Gerard paused.

"BUT WHAT?" Brian asked aggressively

"Lynn and I are in love," Gerard declared confidently, wanting to convince Brian as much as possible. It's better than him finding out about the drug deal, Gerard thought to himself.
Lynn, on the other hand, was surprised, she never thought such a thing might come out of Gerard Way's mouth, but she know she had to go along with it, so she didn't show her surprise, she just hoped Brian falls for it.

"It didn't seem like you were though," Brian added gazing at them intensively, as if to test them still trying to find out if what Gerard had said was true or not.

By Brian's look
Lynn rounded her eyes, she started sweating from fear and thinking to herself...he knows this is a lie! he is going to find out about everything! the band will split up! It will be all because of me! Then, she felt something, it was Gerard's hand holding hers, as he said: "You don't understand, I know there's a policy that says we are not allowed to date the people we are working with, but I just love her so much! And this is serious!"
Lynn had her eyes wide open, she was speechless, this was too much for her, she was afraid of getting caught and yet she did like what Gerard was doing.

"You two need to keep it low, I can't let everyone else in the crew know about that or they will think it's ok if they dated, and you know what happens when it doesn't work and they break up? THE WHOLE BAND BREAKS UP WITH THEM!" Brian exclaimed.

"Oh, ofcourse, the good thing about it is that, I know that Lynn and I will never be apart," Gerard added.

"This still doesn't explain the bruise on your face though," Brian added gazing at it.

"Oh, that..." Gerard started, "Frank, he went crazy on me with his guitar yesterday! we were practicing and he got really into it that he just hit me with it," Gerard paused then added: "You know? like the time he hit the hell out of Ray?"
Brian sounded irritated as he said: "We are going to have to put today's work off to tomorrow, you can't appear on the video looking like this. I'll inform the others." Then he turned away and left.