‹ Prequel: Slip Into The Tragedy

I Love You, Daddy.

Chapter Four;

I woke up later in the hospital. I felt a lot cleaner and a lot more rested. I inherited my dad's fear of needles, seeing one in my arm made my heart rate rise. I started to feel sick as I knew it was staying there for a while.
I noticed then my dad was asleep in the chair next to my bed. I studied his face, I looked exactly like him, just a girl version. I even talked out of the right side of my mouth like he did.
I sat up a little, gladly as it didn't hurt and I reached over to my dad. I smirked as I stretched my finger out, pushing his lip up a little, exposing some teeth. I stopped a laugh escaping my lips as I pinched his cheeks between my fingers, making him look like a fish.
His eyes flashed open, seeing him like that, eyes wide and looking like a fish caused me to burst into laughter.

I fell back onto the bed, holding my ribs and continued to laugh as he smiled at me.
"Having fun then?" He asked and rubbed his cheeks.
I nodded and smiled.
His smile turned into a frown, before he spoke.
"What's with your ex Lee?" His face full of concern.
I took a deep breath, this was going to hurt him.
"All my life I thought you didn't love me and wanted nothing to do with me" I saw his face spasm in pain "and everyone knows what happens to girls when they don't have a stable relationship with their father. So, I kept falling for all the wrong guys, abusive guys. I left Peter because he was being abusive, and I already told you what happened"
He sighed, he suddenly looked very tired. "I'm sorry baby girl, I do love you, but like I said I just don't know how to be a good father" I nodded.
"Want to start over?" I avoided his gaze. "Of course" He wrapped his arms around me.
I finally get my dad back.

As it turns out, I only have two broken ribs. My stomach is fairly bruised, along with a few bruises on my face. I was happy to be getting out of here today so I could hide at home. I hate people constantly walking in, throwing accusing glances at my parents as if they did it.
I was looking at some flowers my dad brought when a familiar face walked in.
"EMILYYYYY!" I yelled, excited to see my mothers best friend. She was followed by my mum, Uncle Mikey, Frank, Ray and Bob. "Yayyy! You came to see me!" A huge smile on my face.
They all gave me a kiss on the head, before they found spots to stand or sit in the room.
"How are you holding up?" Mikey asked. I shrugged.
"I'm doing okay, better than what I was" They nodded.
"You better be happy to see me, I flew all the way here from Chicago to see you" Bob mock glared at me, before he smirked.
"Aw, of course I am Bob, come here" I held out my arms for a hug. He was like hugging a teddy bear.

A doctor walked in.
"Hello, you're free to go home now, let me get out that drip in your arm" A nerdy looking doctor walked over to my ride side to get to the drip. My dad was on my left side, I looked at him scared.
"It's alright Lee" He held my hand.
I squeezed my eyes shut, it was painful. The doctor tried to be careful, but he still knocked it this way, and that way. I made a whimpering noise, my dad squeezed my hand in sympathy and the needle was finally out.
I pulled the oxygen..thing out of my nose and sat up more.
My dad held out a bag for me, I'm guessing it had clothes in it.
"Help me out, please?" My ribs hurt a little.
My fathers arms wrapped just under my shoulders, helping me out.
I quickly, and painfully got changed, before signing out and heading home.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had no idea what to do for this chapter D:
I want at least 3 comments before I write the new chapter.
I have 6 subscribers so it's not that hard.
I'll hopefully have better ideas for the next chapter.

<3