Demolition Lovers

I

Luna Vincent shaded her eyes with her hand as she stared at the brick building looming over her. She gulped as she saw the teens pouring in and out of it. Her mother drove off and she shifted her messenger back nervously. She didn't want to have to start in the middle of the year. That was the worst. That was when she could be further behind or ahead. Either way, she was definitely a target.
She kept her head low as she scurried across the damp grass towards the double doors. As she approached the glass doors, however, her path was blocked.
She looked up and saw a short-ish guy wearing all black, his arms sleeved in tattoos.
"Well, hello," He murmured to himself. She tried to step around him, but he blocked her path.
"Please move," She said quietly. The boy crossed his arms.
"Now why should I do that?" He asked. Luna was getting angry. This boy was getting on her nerves.
"Because if you don't, I'll make you," She replied politely, no hostility in her voice. The guy giggled, as did the other boys surrounding him.
"How exactly do you plan to do that?" He pressed. Luna sighed. She lifted the strap of her messenger bag over her head, it was weighing her down. She set the bag up against the wall and turned back to the boy.
"Last chance," She warned. He smirked. She shrugged and punched him in his nose so fast he didn't see it coming.
Blood gushed from his nose like water from a faucet.
The other guys stared at her in shock. Calmly, she slid her bag back on and sidestepped the group as she entered the building. Why couldn't people be more civilized?

Luna walked into the office, a little ticked at the people she had just encountered.
"Ah, you must be Luna Vincent," The office attendant said with a warm smile. Luna nodded as the woman handed her a packet.
"That's your scedule...." Luna tuned the attendant out as she saw the group of guys storm into the building, the boy clutching his nose as blood oozed through the crevices.
"So, do you think you'll be alright?' Luna nodded as though she'd acually been listening.
She opened the door and stepped out.
The boys' eyes widened.
"You're a little bitch!" A guy with blonde hair snapped. Luna shrugged and walked around them.

He would be in her way a lot during the next couple of months.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorta short. i figured i should do something with frank.
speaking of which, dont u just hate wen ppl have a perfectly good frank iero romance going and then they ruin it with him getting high and raping someone? so annoying. =]