Julie & James

During the switch from 1991 to 1992, Julie's life changed so much - in the course of just 9 months and two weeks. Two loves, the loss of a childhood, the gain of another - motherhood, fatherhood, grandma, uncles. The change of families feelings, changes within herself, death, and a move to a new place - Honolulu in Hawaii.
These changes all came around because of one man - James - a 18-year-old Naval officer who used Julie and she fell for him -- big time.
  1. Rainy Bay Window
    Julie is alone, and she hasn't seen James in two months... Her depression subsides as she decides to take the world into her own hands...
  2. Where Chad Began
    Julie took matters into her own hands. After she was with James, her eyes and mind seem to wonder...
  3. The Begining
    When Julie met James; this is how it happened. Two weeks after this, James left, and Julie lost all interest in life.
  4. Situations
    After bringing her world alive, Julie begins to have doubts about whether it was the right thing to do.
  5. The End of Childhood
    Julie's end to childhood - another childhood begins.
  6. The Beautiful Family
    Chad had seen the pain the baby caused Julie over forty-eight hours worth of Labour - and started to resent her being pregnant - but when he saw Julie relax, and her face light up - he looked toward the baby and felt nothing but love.
  7. The End of Many Eras
    Many eras end, and new lives begin...