Julie & James

Situations

I woke up to an empty house again. I wasn't surprised - I knew for a fact now that they were ignoring me, avoiding me. I came out of my tiny room - I had my bed against one wall, my bedside table/dresser at the end of my bed, nearly as long as half of it, and then my door opposite the table. My brother's room was the same. our rooms were by the stairs. Gary's room was next to the dining room, whereas my room's door opened at the back of the stairs. The laundry room was to the left as you exited my room, too.
I climbed the stairs and headed to the bathroom. It was over the stairs and most of the hallway. The window opposite the door looked out over our front lawn. I gazed out and saw sunshine drying our grass and pavement, it looked like it was going to be a warm day. I hopped into the shower, lathered up my hair with shampoo, then conditioner, washed and shaved, then hopped out. I reached for the navy towel that I'd given to Chad the day before. I laughed a little, smiled and got my pink one from the cupboard.
I wrapped it around myself, tied my hair up loosely and washed my face thoroughly. I walked out of the bathroom feeling refreshed. I opened my mom's bedroom door, walked in quickly and went into her walk-in closet. I grabbed a couple of my clothes, and slipped back into the bathroom to get dressed.
I'd chosen a light peach colored spaghetti strapped top, and three quarter length jeans. I put my towel in the wash and sprinted downstairs, I flung open the door, and nearly dived straight onto our warm lawn.
It wasn't summer, but it was warmer than the previous day and I wanted to relax in the sun. I lifted my shirt up to just beneath my bra, and let the sun bathe me in heat. Before I knew it, it was 11am and other teens were walking around in bikini's. I lay silently and enjoyed the sun.
I heard laughter, and looked up to see Chad.
"Enjoying the sunshine today?" he said sarcastically.
"Does it look like I don't enjoy it?" I smiled up to him. He nodded in agreement. I sat up, and started to go inside my house. He watched after me, laughing. I walked into the living room, leaving the door wide open. I walked back after a while. "Aren't you going to join me?" I said nicely. He looked sweetly at me before following me in and closing the door behind himself. We walked to the kitchen, and the feeling came back from yesterday - I could feel his heat behind me and my cheeks reddened and my thoughts began to wonder.
I filled the kettle, put it on the oven and reached for coffee and hot chocolate.
"Coffee OK?" I looked over to him, he just nodded. I got out the mugs, made the drinks and we went to the dining room. We sat in silence for a while, before my mind began to conjure up impossible thoughts. "You don't talk much, huh?" I laughed a little, looking to him. He shook his head, before saying "Where are your family?" He looked confused, I smiled and simply replied "Out,"
Once we'd finished sitting in silence, I took the mugs out into the kitchen. I rinsed them out in water, and put them in the sink, before sighing to myself and rubbing the back of my hand across my brow. Before I'd even noticed Chad's body behind me, I felt his arms slip around my waist, and something warm and moist was trailing along my neck. I turned around, and looked at him curiously.
"You're so...gorgeous..." He began to move closer to me, and before I knew it his lips were moving against mine. I pulled back, a little scared, "We've not known each other two days yet..." I said, looking into his eyes.
"That gives us plenty of time to in the future, doesn't it?" He smiled warmly and kissed me once more.