‹ Prequel: I Don't Love You
Status: ATTENTION: I am in the process of editing this story so check back for updates.

Just Don't Take Chances

Memories cause hard good-byes.

Frank's POV;

"Frank, if you ever take this long to visit me ever again, next time I won't let you in," My mother joked, hugging me and then kissing me on the cheek.

Alliyson and I were leaving now, after we kinda sorta not really hooked up on the balcony of my old bedroom. Okay, I'm a liar, we did hook up on the balcony of my old bedroom, two times too. Alliyson and I were all sobered up now, getting what we needed to out of our systems.

"I won't ma," I replied, grinning at her and then she started on Alliyson, hugging her and giggling with their ridiculous girl talk. "All right ma, let me have her back now."

"All right, drive safely you two," my mother called as I guided Alliyson through the house to the front door and then down the street towards our car, Alliyson waving goodbye until we were out of sight.

I went around to the driver's side when I took the lock off the car, Alliyson seating herself in the passenger's seat and I turned on the car and drove away from my house for what will probably be, a very long time.

"Weren't you supposed to leave the dogs with her?" Alliyson asked, about five minutes away from my mom's house.

"She'll come get them later," I muttered. "She hasn't met Button yet."

"Button Iero!" Alliyson yelled, smacking me on the arm. "Don't get my little woobie toobie schmoobies name wrong."

I stopped at a red light and turned to stare at her, "Are you mentally retarded?"

"No," Alliyson grinned and unbuckled her seatbelt, climbing over the middle of the car and sat herself down in my lap. "Now I am."

"Fuck yes you are!" I yelled and the light turned green. "Babe get off my lap!"

"Why?" Alliyson asked, wrapping one arm around my shoulders. "I'm not doing anything."

"Um, yes you are!" I continued. "I can get arrested for this, you know. I can't have you on my lap like that...this."

"Oh shut up," She snapped. "You'll only get a fine. Here, I'll even flash the cop when he comes or give him a little peak. He won't charge you then. I know you guys all like boobs."

"Honey that's not funny," I fumed, turning slightly to look at her but keeping my eye on the road. We were on the highway freeway turnpike WHATEVER thing now. "Then I'll get even more put on my fine."

"Live a little."

"Babe, get up!" I yelled, shifting slightly to thrust my hips upward and she giggled.

"Oooh, how kinky Frankie," she cooed, coming close to my ear. "I'm guessing you want a repeat of earlier?"

"Alliyson!" I growled. Ugh, the nerve of this girl sometimes. "Up!"

"No you see, when you have sex you're supposed to go DOWN."

"ALLIYSON!" I yelled again, keeping my hand that was around her back on the steering wheel and took the other to start tickling her. She started squirming around and laughing until she had repositioned herself facing the steering wheel, sitting Indian style.

"Al," I muttered. "You aren't exactly transparent you know."

"I could be," she mused, taking my hands off of the wheel and putting them on her waist so she could drive. "I just need invisible juice."

"You're an idiot," I said into her shoulder, wrapping my arms around her thin waist and pulled her closer. "I hate you."

"I know!" Alliyson giggled, continuing to steer.

"Ugh I don't want to leave you," I continued, pecking her exposed shoulder. "Why can't you come with me tonight?" Referring to my flight tonight.

Projekt Revolution starts tomorrow, in Washington and I'm supposed to fly out there tonight with Gerard, but without Alliyson. Apparently, she has some dentist's appointment she can't cancel and will be meeting up with us later tomorrow, after the concert was over.

"We've been over this Frank," Alliyson said, her voice becoming serious. "I'll be there later."

"I know," I whined. "But I'm going to miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiss you," I pouted.

"Get over it," Alliyson teased.

"No, that's it," I groaned. "No more teasing for the night. Get off of me!"

I pushed her to the right, towards her own seat and she pouted and whined and complained, but I finally got her off of me and in it. She folded her arms and smacked my arm continuously, setting back her seatbelt.

"Shut up hun," I ordered. "I basically just saved our lives."

[Time Elapse]

We were finally home.

I opened the door to our apartment; Alliyson snuggled up in my arms and stepped through with me, Button Iero automatically jumping at our heels when we closed the door.

"Aw, hi pumpkin," Alliyson cooed, making kissy faces at the gray miniature shar pei puppy. He yipped and ran around in circles, the rest of the dogs seated on the chair all cuddled up together.

"There you two are," Gerard said, coming out of his room with two suitcases. "I was wondering when you'd ever get home."

"Well we're here now, aren't we?" Alliyson snapped - plopping down on the couch and all the dogs jumped on her, Button Iero climbing up on the couch to join them.

"You didn't pack for me?" I said to Gerard, in mock shock.

"Halfway," Gerard said sheepishly. "I was bored."

"Ew, you actually touch Frank's clothes."

"And you don't?" Gerard asked, sitting in the recliner.

"Nope."

"Not even when you're tearing them off to have hot, sweaty, obviously smelly, sex?"

I smacked Gerard on the head and headed towards my room to grab my already packed suitcase and finished packing the second one. As I walked all over the room, packing random things I came across some of the retarded things Alliyson had done in the past couple of days.

There were pictures everywhere, some she had drawn, and some she had taken, along with movie ticket stubs, receipts for restaurants and other shit like that. But one thing that had caught my eye was this drawing Alliyson had made during a meeting I had.

I had told Alliyson not to come, that she wasn't going to have fun but she insisted. It was some Skeleton Crew meeting, a last minute one. Like I told her, it was boring for her so she just sat there, doodling in this notebook she brought. At the end of the meeting, she passed me what she had drawn and I realized it was the most ridiculous thing I had ever seen.

There were two stick figures, one she and I, holding a cup of 'love'. I had a hat on and my hair looked so freaking retarded, and she had scribbled 'hallo' and 'ween' on the space where my fingers would've went. Also, it said 'AND' and two badly written birds on my stomach. Alliyson's hair looked a mess, and she was making the metal sign, with a badly written ACS symbol on her stomach. It was just a bunch of nonsense scribbles that equaled love. Bunches of Cute Is What We Aim For lyrics were scribbled all over, along with hearts and both of our names, and her signature.

I smiled and folded the picture carefully, putting it on top of my carry on bag and finished packing.

[Time Elapse]

Gerard, Alliyson and I were at the airport now. Gerard had given our tickets to the guy, who checked them and sent our bags in and stood talking to the guys while I tried to say goodbye to Alliyson.

It's never easy to do that, believe it or not. I'm always afraid I'll never see her again, that she won't come back to me and she'll disappear. Alliyson knows how to disappear; she has enough money (from what, I'm not sure) to go wherever she would live. And sometimes she runs from people and things when she cares about them a lot. She claims she would never do that to me but one thought always crosses my mind: Did she say that to John back when she was with him?

I guess I'll never know.

I hugged Alliyson tighter as the new Fall Out Boy CD, Infinity on High, thumped from the speakers in the car. Alliyson rubbed my back reassuringly and pecked my cheek over and over while I pulled away from her.

"Promise not to sleep with any horny fan girls?" Alliyson chuckled, keeping her arms rested around my neck.

"Of course," I replied, gripping her waist tighter and pressed my forehead against hers. "Promise not to...hook up with your dentist?"

"He's like fifty!" Alliyson exclaimed and I laughed at her, the way her eyes opened up was hilarious.

"C'mon love birds, I don't have all day," Gerard snapped, standing in front of us.

"I think Gee Gee-kins wants a huggie," Alliyson cooed in a little girl’s voice, letting go of me and jumping on Gerard who hugged her back and set her down.

"But Frankie-kins wants another," she continued, turning back around and hugging me again for probably, the umpteenth time tonight. I heard Gerard sigh impatiently. I watched him turn towards the gate, both my bag and his on his shoulders and stood by the door, his arms crossed.

"All right babe, as much as it pains me to say this..." I began but Alliyson pulled away a little to face me.

"Then don't. I'll see you tomorrow," she grinned and kissed me, then my cheek and let go of me to push me towards the gate.

"I love you!" I called over my shoulder at her and she smiled.

"I love you too Frank."
♠ ♠ ♠
YES; I had actually drawn that. I was bored.
http://i13.tinypic.com/66wb28n.jpg -- there you go. <3