‹ Prequel: I Don't Love You
Status: ATTENTION: I am in the process of editing this story so check back for updates.

Just Don't Take Chances

Tearful realizations.

Frank's POV;

Alliyson and I were just laying around in our bunk, on the bus the next day. We were driving to California for a show and so me and the guys were just lounging around, not doing anything. Which is the best thing about having a tour bus, you have beds and tons of different things to do if you're bored. Ray, Bob, and Brian were in the back working on technical stuff, Gerard was in the front doing I don't know what and Worm was with the driver.

But for some reason, Alliyson and I didn't want to do anything today. We just wanted to cuddle in the bunk. We weren't saying shit to each other, sometimes we were just comfortable with each others presence then to have to sit there and continuously talk. Although it's a problem for Alliyson to not talk (her mouth is usually always moving) and...well same for me (come on, I know you've seen some interview where I don't stop fucking talking), it wasn't one now.

I was on bottom, Alliyson on top (not like that, pervs). I was laying on my back with Alliyson on top of me but with her back pressed against my chest. I perched my legs up so Alliyson could fit hers in between them and she had moved my hand to her stomach.

For some reason, she likes to play with my hands. She claims they're interesting or some shit like that. I guess it's because of my Halloween tattoo but I'm sure she's seen that a million and one times. I know I have. But whatever, whatever entertains her.

She's also really eager to see me finish my other sleeve. I've basically filled out my whole left arm with tattoos and my right arm is being worked on. I was almost finished, you know. But one of my favorites on my right hand would have to be that skull I got on my wrist. Why Frank, why is that one so important, you may ask. Well a) cause I got it with Alliyson and b) it's the same tattoo I'm looking at right now thats printed around her belly button.

"Al!" Someone called from the front of the bus. It sounded like Gerard so I braced myself to have Alliyson yell loudly in response.

She stirred at first, then moved aside the curtain separating us from view and stuck her head out, her brown hair a mess in the back, "What fucker!"

"Come 'ere!" He said.

"Porque, bitch?" She asked as I flattened out the back of her head, my hand still on her stomach in case she rolled out of the bunk.

"I wanna show you somethin'!" Gerard continued.

I pulled Alliyson back into the bunk and stuck my head out, clearing my throat and yelling, "You can't have her!"

"Shut up. Come on Al, I don't got all day," Gerard shot back.

"I'll be right back," Alliyson mumbled and started to creep out of the bunk before I caught her hand and pulled her down. She groaned and kissed me quickly before running off to the front of the bus.

I sighed happily and stretched out my arms, putting them behind my head and yawned. Kinda tired, you know? Haven't been feeling all that super either. I really hope I'm not sick since a) that would suck big time and I don't wanna miss any shows and b) I might get Alliyson sick as well and her system isn't exactly 100% either.

Then I started thinking about life after the tour. What was I going to do? Alliyson was already staying at my apartment and we'd be there alone, together. Gerard's moved or is in the process of moving all of his stuff to some place in Oregon or something. And Mikey sure isn't coming back to live with me. What would happen to Alliyson and I? Then the day dreaming came...

"Frank!" Alliyson exclaimed, breaking me from my thoughts. "Come 'ere!"

What was this, some kind of game? Was I going to yell for Bob and then he yell for Ray and then the whole band be looking at the same thing? This was ridiculous. I crawled out of my bunk and shook my hair out of my face as I walked towards the kitchen/living room area.

Allison was seated next to Gerard at the table, a laptop in front of them. I could feel the waistband on my pajama pants slipping down my waist but I ignored it as I yawned and stepped towards them. Alliyson stood up so I could take her seat and then she sat on my lap.

"What're you showing me?" I asked and looked at the laptop screen.

"Kay so Gerard was showing me this girl cause he hacked into my other MySpace, you know the one I add fans on and stuff like that. And there's this one girl who commented me and she's like 'ZOMG I LOVE YOU' but psh, chick don't know me," she explained, as Gerard went back to her homepage to check the comments. "And it seems she's been to a show recently cause she has pictures from yesterday."

"Uh-huh," I responded. "And?"

"Wait for it..." Gerard whined and he came across the girls page.

It was dark, with bats and...lollipops? I started to snicker and I looked around the page. She had the new June song as her profile song. I guess this girl was cute but I'm sorry, I don't go for kids 10 years and younger. Gerard clicked on her blog labeled 'BEST DAY OF MY LIFE - JULY 25, 2007'. A huge blog thing came up, describing her day and all that other crap. Then in big letters it said 'THE CONCERT' and it described all of that. Gerard skipped all of that and went straight to the bottom, where there were pictures.

The first couple were blurry ones of Gerard, then of me, then Ray, and some she tried to capture of Bob and Matt in the back. Then of the other bands on Projekt Revolution. I hate to say it but her pictures weren't 100% but they were okay for trying. She was probably moving a lot. Then the pictures went to her with friends or whatever, and then to meeting the band. There were like two pictures of Gerard (she was really trying to snap like twenty of him but he was signing shit so he kept moving) and then like twenty of myself. I saw pictures of me signing the random things people brought for me to sign from hats to backpacks, t shirts to iPods. She caught one of me smiling and the basically went nuts with the hearts underneath that.

Alliyson and Gerard had a good laugh about that.

Then the girl had a good paragraph about how happy she was that she went and that made me smile. As long as she had a good time, then I was satisfied. That's what this was all about, wasn't it? Making people happy with your music, that is.

"Ah, here it is," Gerard said. "And another way to end the best day of my life would be to walk out with Frank on my arm. Happy smiley. But unfortunately, I could not. But when I was leaving with Aleesa, Josie, and Stephy-Ann, we passed the MCR Tour bus. We tried jumping the fence to get back in but we couldn't get over. Sad smiley. So we just stood around waiting, but were kinda hidden behind this other bus next to the fence. Then I saw Frank Iero's girlfriend come off the bus and stand next to it and then Gerard came, heart heart heart. Then Ray and Bob and they started messing around with her. It was funny. Then she started yelling because we guessed Frank was coming and then I took this picture of them:" he read off of the girls blog.

And underneath was of course, the picture of Alliyson and I the fan must've taken. I was hugging her close, our lips pressed up against each others as Worm was halfway on the bus. His head and part of his upper body was sticking out of the doorway and he looked like he was about to say something. This must've been before I took Alliyson to that boardwalk thing.

"Aw," Gerard cooed, giggling as Alliyson smacked him on the arm. "How cute!"

I could feel a slight blush creep up my cheeks but I just ignored it and wrapped my arms around Alliyson, and stared at the picture. So this is what it looked like when Alliyson and I kissed. Well her arms were on my shoulders, around my neck and I had her pressed up against me, as usual and my hands were tight around her waist. I had to admit, it was a little fucking cute.

do you want a song of glory
well I'm fucking screaming at you!

it's our time to shine through the down, glorified by what is ours
we've fallen in love, we've fallen in love
it was the best idea i ever had...


All three of us looked over at Alliyson's Sidekick charging on the kitchen counter top, next to the microwave. It was obviously ringing since we all heard her ring tone so Alliyson got up from my lap, which actually made me yearn for her warmth and checked the screen and pressed the button.

"Hello..? Yeah?" She answered, walking slowly back over to Gerard and I. "Uh hi...who's this?"

The person must have answered her because then she went,'Oh hey!' rather loudly and she turned around and walked out of the kitchen area and headed towards the back of the bus.

I couldn't believe that.

Alliyson never answers the phone and walks out. She'll just go back to what she was doing before the person called, with them on the phone. And if she doesn't know who it is, she won't answer for shit. It's just another habit of hers I'd picked up on.

"Wonder what that was all about," Gerard muttered absentmindedly as he scrolled down and went to something else online.

So Gerard had noticed too.

"You....I...uh..." I stammered and he chuckled.

"Wonder who it was," Gerard wondered out loud and then suddenly he pushed me out of the seats that lined the walls of the bus and my poor pants almost fell.

"Gerard you fuck-"

"Shh, we're going to eavesdrop," Gerard said quietly and led me towards the back of the bus. I pulled up my pants as best as I could and followed him as we creeped towards the bunks and came to the bathroom door, which was shut and we could hear Alliyson talking inside.

"Oh no, every thing's been fine," Alliyson said softly. "Yeah, Frank's fine. What? Oh yeah, we've been fine."

"C'mon Alliyson, tell us who you're talking to..." Gerard whispered quietly and I nodded and walked to the other side of the doorway, facing him.

"No, that's none of your business! Honey, why the hell would I tell you if I'm having sex with him or not?" She shrieked and Gerard and I had to stifle a laugh. "Yeah, yeah sure. Uh-huh. No I never told him about when you and I did. He had enough decency to NOT ask."

My eyes went wide at that last part. Who the hell...

"Yeah, uh-huh. Whatever you say John," she continued and my jaw dropped. I looked up at Gerard who sat there repeating 'shit' over and over again.

She's talking to John? But...why?

"Oh he's been great John, you have no idea....I think this was one of the best ideas I've had in a long time. What? Yeah, I mean...no, not like that John. Sh, be quiet. That's not what I meant. No, don't be getting all defensive now. I didn't even say anything! Right...whatever," Alliyson snapped.

I looked up from my gaze at the floor to look at Gerard but he just shrugged and kept listening. I did the same and heard nothing but Alliyson tapping her fingernails along the counter of the sink. She does that when she's waiting for something...

"What?" I heard her ask. "Oh really, when? So are we! Yeah, we have to meet up. I think we're in California for a good three or four days. Totally. Oh....really? Oh okay. No I'm sure we'll get to chill or something. Sure..." And she took a pause. "I love you too John."

And my heart sank. My eyes sprang open and my heart started hammering inside my chest, it started to become hard for me to breathe. I don't know what I was doing, whether it was hyperventilating or having a panic attack or...I don't even know. Gerard came over to my side and guided me over to my bunk, pushing me inside to lay down as tears started to brim in the corners of my eyes.

Just hearing her say that to him made me start to fall apart.

"Come on Frank...calm down. I'm sure that was nothing..." Gerard muttered as I buried my face in my pillow. I sniffed and pushed his hands away as he tried to comfort me.

"Just leave me alone, please," I stuttered and he sighed, defeated and walked away, after closing the curtain to my bunk.

How could she do this to me? After everything? After I dedicated everything to her? She was my everything and yet she was planning to meet up with her ex boyfriend and telling him she loves him. Who else does she do this with when I'm not around, huh? What's stopping her from just leaving me, then? It's obviously not love since it doesn't mean to much to her, now is it?

I heard someone walk past my bunk so I held my breath. According to the quick, light steps I was guessing it was Alliyson. She went into the kitchen where I'm guessing Gerard was back at the computer and I heard her ask, "Where's Frank?"

Gerard muttered something about me being in the bunk, resting and she said, "Oh..I'm gonna go check on him. You okay?"

"Fine," Gerard snapped harshly and she snorted.

"Period much?" and she walked back to the bunk area, calling softly, "Frank?"

I just ignored her, too hurt to reply and turned onto my side, my back facing the curtain I knew she was about to pull. As if on call, she pulled back the curtain and touched my shoulder slightly and sat next to me, rubbing my arm.

She just felt so cold, maybe it was the bus? But it was just the way she was touching me that gave me goosebumps and I shivered involuntarily and she chuckled lightly.

"Sorry."

I kept my eyes closed and tried to ignore the questions swirling around my mind. I wanted to ask her so many things, ask her what the call was about and why she was going to meet John and why she said she loved him.

"So I was thinking," she said, shifting slightly on the bed. "I should get another tattoo. Whaddya think?"

I nodded my head.

She exhaled through her nose and continued, "Let's see...I have the ACS one, the Maiden one, the skull one around my belly button, the Jersey and New York one. I want another Maiden one..."

"Mm-hmm," I hummed.

"I was thinking, In the name of God my father I fly on my back. You know...from Flight of Icarus," Alliyson said and I just nodded my head, my eyes still closed.

"Hey," she said softly, shaking me. "You all right?"

"Fine," I snapped.

She froze slightly at the harshness of my words but continued rubbing my arm, "You sure? Hey, look at me."

I opened one eye at her request and almost melted. She looked hurt, her eyes sad and full of concern. I sighed and rolled onto my back and took her hand, looking at her.

"I'm fine, just a little tired," I lied.

"Oh..okay. Do you want me to leave you alone for a bit?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

I shrugged, "If you want."

"Kay, I will," she said and I nodded in response, letting go of her hand and closing my eyes. No sooner had I done this before I felt her firm, warm lips brush against mine and she was out of the bunk.

I sighed sadly and went back to trying to figure out her phone call with John. Yes, it was wrong to eavesdrop but it was all Gerard's idea anyway. I could still hear her telling him she loved him and I groaned loudly. What was I going to do?