‹ Prequel: I Don't Love You
Status: ATTENTION: I am in the process of editing this story so check back for updates.

Just Don't Take Chances

Slapstick fight.

Gerard's POV; July 27th

We were in California today. I think we were in Marysville. It was the second stop so far of our Projekt Revolution tour.

After yesterday things got...tense, so to say, around the bus. Okay, I'll admit it wasn't right of Frank and I to listen into Alliyson's conversation. But it was just the way she acted when she found out who it was that got Frank and I wondering and curious and stuff. She wasn't acting herself.

And I guess Frank and I found out why.

What I didn't get was why Alliyson told John she loved him, knowing Frank and I were just down the hall? Well we obviously weren't just down the hall but still. If he had said it to her first, I would understand if she said it out of guilt. But it didn't sound like she did. Not that I could find out what happened after she did because Frank got into that thing he does, where he kinda flips out. The best thing for me to do is to just get him to lay down and for him to calm down.

I know for a fact he hadn't taken it well when he stayed in his bed all night. He barely ate when we had dinner and didn't talk either. Alliyson said he's tired and probably not feeling well but I know that's not it. I know it's more. I just feel so bad for him, you know? He had dedicated everything to Alliyson and to hear that she loves John like that isn't exactly a 'thank you'.

Well no one knows for sure if she meant that she 'loved' him like that, or if she loved him like she loves Frank or if she just loves him in general or any of that other stuff. All we know is she said it, right? I know that she loves Frank though, I knew from way back then, way back to what felt like years ago but it was really just months.

The smart thing to do would be for Frank to just ask Alliyson what she meant by it. But then she would know he/we were listening into her conversation. But he could make up something, I don't know...that he went to show her something else and heard that one part. Who knows if she would buy that! But at least he would be asking her about it. Too bad though, since Frank isn't exactly the most forward of people. He's not going to ask her unless it comes up.

"I'm not going to ask her shit, Gerard," he had snapped at me this morning when we were coming off the bus. "I should've never been sneaking around and heard it and this is my punishment for it."

I don't know what to tell him.

Right now we're sitting around the dressing room, waiting to go on. I was buttoning up my black long sleeved shirt, and everyone else was just mulling around. Ray was playing with Alliyson's Sidekick, probably talking to his girlfriend and Bob sat next to him, chatting with Alliyson who was flipping through a Victoria's Secret magazine. And Frank? Glaring down at his feet next to her.

He was impossible.

"Oh get that!" Bob squealed and pointed at something in the magazine. Alliyson scrunched up her face and frowned.

"No Bob, ew. It's pink!" She complained.

"So?" Bob asked. "Don't girls like pink?"

"Not Alliyson," I interjected. "She doesn't like what normal people like."

"Oh, so you're calling me weird?"

I nodded, "Of course."

Alliyson then proceeded to flip me off and continue flipping the pages.

"Get that then!" Bob suggested.

"Bob, that barely covers 50 percent of my body..."

"That's the point," he giggled, raising his eyebrows.

I chuckled and leaned up against the wall beside the couch, looking over at Alliyson's magazine. Frank just sat there, he didn't have his arms around her or anything, like he usually would. He was twiddling his thumbs and scrunching up his eyebrows in thought.

I tapped him,"Hey, you okay?"

It took a couple moments before he looked up at me with confused and sad eyes, "I'm fine."

Alliyson looked over at hearing him speak and then went back to her magazine, "You feeling better Frank?"

"Sure," he shrugged. I sighed and walked over to the cooler to get myself a water bottle. When I looked up again Ray now had his guitar in his hands, fiddling with it.

"Hey pass me one!" Ray asked and I grabbed one for him too and walked over to give it to him.

"Oh!" Alliyson called out. "I love this!"

I craned my neck to look across the couch at what she was talking about, "The black bathing suit?"

"Yeah! It has skulls and everything!" She exclaimed. Bob started mocking her and I saw Frank glance over at the picture of the bathing suit. "Oh and we have to go to the beach and everything so I can wear it..."

"We can go tomorrow!" Bob suggested.

"Won't it be weird...us walking down the beach in broad daylight?" I asked but Alliyson shook her head.

"You guys can wear sunglasses...and we'll cut off Ray's hair to disguise him. Plus, you guys need sun desperately."

"Hey!" Ray yelled. "No ones cutting anything!"

"You'll see tomorrow when we go to the beach. We can even meet up with some friends I've got here..."

At that note I looked over at Frank with wide eyes but he was already looking at Alliyson.

"No," he said firmly.

She turned to him, "No what, dear?"

"You're not getting that bathing suit."

"Why not?" She asked, her lips turning into a pout at the thought of her boyfriend not liking her bathing suit. "It's really cute!"

"It's too small," Frank said simply.

"Frank shut up, you know I can get a bigger size," she said.

"I don't care, I'm not buying it for you."

"Thanks Mom but I'll just buy it myself. I think I'll go to the mall after the show, come to think of it..."

"No, shut up, you're not getting the bathing suit!"

"Frank, why are you making this such a big deal?" She asked and we all stared at Frank for an answer. "It's just a bathing suit!"

"Because it's too small and I don't want you showing off so much of your body like that, let the models do it if they want but not you, I won't have my girlfriend parading around half naked," he defended harshly.

Alliyson furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "Frank, if anything you should be happy that I look the way I do and that I want to show off my body like this. I'm actually confused on why you aren't jumping at the chance to buy me it..."

"Just be quiet, you aren't getting it, all right?" He snapped and folded his arms, looking away from her.

"I don't know who the hell you think you are saying that crap to me," she muttered under her breath. "I'll buy whatever I want, I don't need your damn approval for anything in my life."

"You're right," Frank growled. "You don't. You're a grown woman. But you're also my girlfriend," he sneered. "Just in case you've forgotten."

Oh no, I knew that was what this was about.

"No Frank, I haven't forgotten," she snapped. "And in case you've forgotten I don't need another parent, I have two thank you very much."

"Great, two more people who will tell you not to get that stupid fucking bathing suit."

"Frank Iero do not fucking curse at me! What the fuck has gotten into you?" Alliyson yelled.

"Nothing, all right?" He yelled back at her. "Just don't get that bathing suit!"

"Frank I'm getting the bathing suit whether you like it or no-"

And then it happened. Frank grabbed the magazine out of Alliyson's hands and threw it across the room, then he threw himself off of the couch and headed towards the door.

"Whoa!" Alliyson yelled. "Frank where the fuck are you going? What the fuck is wrong with you?" And she stood up and grabbed his hand, whirling him around to face her.

"You, all right? Listen to me for five fucking minutes and don't buy the stupid fucking bathing suit and everything will be fine, okay?" He said. "Always trying to show yourself off like some kind of cheap whore or something..."

Alliyson's hand came out of nowhere and pow!, she smacked him right across the face. Ray, Bob, and I stared in awe as Frank turned his head forward again to look at her, tears welling in his eyes as he stared at her.

"I'm fucking done, I can't fucking do this anymore..." And with that he turned around and stormed out of the room.

"Oh you can't do this anymore?" Alliyson yelled after him, chasing him through the doorway. "How dare you fucking talk to me like that, who the hell do you think you are? I don't care how fucking hot you think you are Frank Iero you don't ever talk to a girl, nonetheless your girlfriend like that!"

"That doesn't mean you have to fucking hit me," I heard Frank scream from far off and the door slammed shut, leaving myself and what was left of the band to stare in confusion at the door.