‹ Prequel: I Don't Love You
Status: ATTENTION: I am in the process of editing this story so check back for updates.

Just Don't Take Chances

Did Gerards plan work?

Alliyson's POV;

I sighed and took another drink from my water bottle. I obeyed Gerard's orders and sat down next to Frank, who still wasn't looking at me. I couldn't blame him.

I still couldn't believe I actually hit him. I have never actually hit Frank with the intentions of hurting him. And the look on his face when I did it. I had stared at the pink bruise starting on his face when he uttered the words I hoped I would never hear him say.

"I'm fucking done, I can't fucking do this anymore..."

I swear, my heart dropped. And my anger took over. I chased him down the hallway, yelling things at him I never meant to say, him the same until I finally gave up and walked out of the venue and went to cool off.

I never meant for it to get that out of hand. But you don't ever want to cross me. I hate to be told what to do, which is why I never was good with authority. But I didn't mean to hit him at all, although I didn't expect for him to snatch the magazine out of my hands and chuck it across the room.

I got a paper cut too...

I couldn't stand this. Why had he gotten so mad? What did I do to him? I was just so confused and hurt that I couldn't bear to look at him. So I just pretended like nothing ever happened and talked to Adam (who by the way ladies, is gorgeous up close and personal). But as soon as I was alone in that bathroom, I broke down.

I hated not talking to him. I knew when he was looking at me though, I could feel it.

And he was doing it right now as I stood up and went to stand by the fridge. That was kinda my spot, to just lean against that counter top. Frank was still watching me, just not my face...more like my legs. I scrunched up my face in confusion and continued drinking, waiting for this to be over.

As much as I talk too much for my own good, I don't know how to confront someone when I have a problem with them. If something happens, I can't try to resolve it. Not usually, not unless it's something I'm really serious and passionate about. I was hoping, though, that Frank would be the first to say something to me. He knows how awkward I can make things when I'm quiet.

"I'm not hearing any talking going on in there!" Gerard called from what I presumed was his bunk. "Hop to it or else you'll be in there all night!"

Frank and I sighed at the same time and I put my bottle down on the counter behind me, folding my arms in front of my chest.

"Frank," I said finally, looking up at the ceiling.

"Alliyson," he replied. I groaned in a frustrated tone and hopped on top of the counter top, swinging my legs in front of the fridge.

"You gonna tell me why you got so mad before?" I began.

"You gonna tell me why you were trying to make me jealous with Adam Lazzara?" He countered.

I scoffed, "Gerard, let me out of here this is obviously not going to go anywhere!"

"Alliyson please," Frank begged softly, standing up from the couch to take a couple steps towards me.

When he finally looked at me, I felt my heart stop for a second. You know when like...a child is playing in front of the house and then they fall or trip or something? And their eyes get all glossy and wide and sad?

Or when a child does something wrong and they get caught and you're reprimanding them because you're so angry and they just give you that miserable look?

That's what Frank looked like. Like a sad child. His eyes, those pretty hazel eyes were glossy and on the verge of tears, his face emotionless. But if you could classify it, it would be a cross between hurt and miserable. My heart melted and then when I looked over at his cheek, the one I hit I saw it was still a tinge bit pink in contrast to his normally pale features.

God, I'm such an idiot.

"Frank..." I mumbled, still lost in his eyes I almost didn't notice he was exactly in front of me.

"I'm sorry," he said sadly.

"What came over you?" I asked.

"I don't know," he muttered, now casting his eyes downward. "I just flipped out over nothing...I didn't mean to and I'm sorry I said those things to you..."

"It's fine, I've heard worse..." I said honestly, tipping my head to the side to try to catch his eye again. "But what's been going on with you? You haven't been acting normal since yesterday."

"I don't know," Frank said. "I've been a little stressed out and tired."

"You sure?" I asked and he nodded, finally looking back up at me. "Frank...I'm so so sorry for slapping you."

"It's fine..it doesn't even hurt," he said but I shook my head.

"I don't know what came over me..I was just so mad at you for being so rude about the stupid bathing suit," I said.

"Shh," Frank hushed and pressed one finger to my lips. "It doesn't matter now. I'll even buy you that bathing suit, anything to get you to forgive me."

"I already do...know why?" I asked and he shook his head. "'Cause I love you and because of that, I'll always be able to forgive you."

His eyes lit up at the last part and he blushed, looking away, "I love you too."

Frank then wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tight. I felt the best I had all day when he hugged me, like it was the only place I belonged in the entire world. And it's true, Frank was the only person who could make me happy, sad, and in love all in the same day. To me, that was a good thing.

When I pulled away from him I turned his head to the left so his cheek was facing me and I brushed my lips against the pink spot on it and then pecked it again. I heard Frank sigh contently next to me and when his face turned to face mine again he caught my lips in his for a simple kiss.

"Well lookie here! Lovebirds back together again!" A voice called and it sounded much like Gerard's gleeful voice. "Looks like my plan worked. Good. Now we can all get some sleep and things can get back to normal."

Frank and I ignored him, too into our kiss to acknowledge what he was saying that much. Frank had that affect on me, you know. Making me forget that there was anyone else around. He put his hands on my waist, pulling me closer and tipped his head upwards to continue kissing me.

"Um, hello? Both of you, pay attention! Stop dry-humping on the counter top, we make breakfast on that!" He yelled. "Ugh, sometimes I think my plans work out too well."

We just kept kissing, only now noticeably making out with our tongues slapping against eachother and Gerard yelling and complaining in the background.

"Stop! Both of you! Get to bed already!" Gerard said and Frank and I opened our eyes at the same time, lips still connected and looked at him.

I pulled away from Frank to snap quickly, "Later. I've got other things to attend to." And I hopped off the counter and went back to kissing the only man that made anything matter.