‹ Prequel: I Don't Love You
Status: ATTENTION: I am in the process of editing this story so check back for updates.

Just Don't Take Chances

A bad feeling.

Frank's POV;

The Next Day

We were just about to go on. Gerard and Ray were chatting in the corner, Bob was on the phone with his girlfriend and Matt was strumming his bass. I was fiddling with my guitar beside him, anxiously waiting to play.

And where's Alliyson, you may ask? I have no idea. I woke up this morning with her, went inside the venue with her, ate with her, I gave her the white roses I ordered this morning and then when we came to the dressing room, she disappeared. I don't know where she ran off too but I think I heard her cell phone ringing before she departed.

It makes you wonder, you know? After yesterday's fight, after hearing her on the phone with John. What is she up to? Is she on the phone with John? Is she shacking up with John? Is she planning to meet up with John?

Don't get me wrong you know, like I don't wanna doubt my own fucking girlfriend. But these are the things I think about when she's not around, not around to distract me or grab my attention or any of that good stuff. I don't want to think she's doing all this stuff, that she really loves John still or that she's sneaking around with him, someone else, or whatever. Doesn't mean it still doesn't happen.

Right when I was about to call her Alliyson burst through the doors of the dressing room, wearing my pants again, along with my Jack Skellington belt. And she was typing away on her Sidekick.

I stared at her, "I was just about to-"

"Call me, I know," she interrupted and came to stand in front of me, slipping her Sidekick closed and putting it in her back pocket. "You guys are on."

"How would you know?" Gerard asked from across the room.

And then Worm threw the door open and yelled, "Let's go guys, you're on!"

Alliyson turned to give Gerard an 'I told you so' look and he stood up to tackle her. Of course, he missed and Worm grabbed him and pulled him outside. Alliyson then high-fived Ray, ruffled Matt's hair and turned to me as I stood up and started heading towards the door.

She grabbed my hand and kissed me quickly before we began following the rest of the band, "Did I tell you how much I loved those flowers this morning?"

"Maybe," I grinned.

"Well I did...you know exactly what to do to keep me around Iero," she said and leaned over to kiss me on the cheek again. I giggled like a little school boy who had a crush and she laughed with me.

As we approached the stage I took the hand that was holding Alliyson's and wrapped it around her waist to pull her into a hug and give her one final kiss before I went on stage. She wished me good luck and stood with Brian and Worm as I went to go play.

When we started playing the last song, Helena, I looked over to my right to find Alliyson so we could do our 'thing'. What is our thing, you may ask? Well during the last song I usually look over at her, blow her a kiss, and she'll scream 'I love you Frank!' really loudly. We do it at every show, no matter what I'm doing.

But this time when I looked over to do it, Alliyson was gone. I gave Worm a look and he shrugged his shoulders and gestured his hand at me to continue playing. I walked away and went to go tear up the rest of the song and give it my last burst of my energy but I couldn't help wondering: Where did my girlfriend go? Why did she miss our traditional 'thing'? And why does she keep disappearing...

The song was over and I walked offstage, handing my guitar to a guitar tech and walked over to the wall, curling my damp, sweaty hair behind my ear, and leaned against it. I closed my eyes, since I had a funny, nauseous feeling growing in the pit of my stomach and it wouldn't go away. It was gradually building all during the show but now it was bigger than before.

"Hey Frank, you all right?" Someone said and I turned to look at Brian.

"I'm fine...have you seen Alliyson?"

"Yeah, actually," Brian said, scrunching up his eyebrows. "She left a little while ago and went down the main hallway."

"Oh. Did she say why?," I asked and he shook his head. "Well thanks anyway."

And I took off in the direction Brian had said. Where could she have possibly gone? And why did she disappear again? I walked down the narrow white hallway, my head pounding and that feeling still not going away. Why did I feel so sick...

I heard a yell come from beyond the exit doors and my heart started racing. I was almost sure that was Alliyson's scream, I've tickled her enough times to know what it sounds like and it scared me. Was she hurt? Was someone coming after her? I ran down the hall and burst through the doors.

There was a guy, hugging a girl tight to his body and he had his lips pressed against hers. He was holding her up in the air, almost as if she had just jumped into his arms and he had caught her. The girls back was to me but I could see the guys face, the guys body and the guys large, muscular arms. And I'm sure that if he opened his eyes, they would be a sparkling, shiny blue. I recognized that Jack Skellington belt, I recognized the Sidekick in the back pocket.

I could feel the tears brimming at the corners of my eyes, I could feel my heartbeat quickening, going faster than ever and it was becoming harder and harder to breathe. But I still turned around, and I walked away.

How could she?

(A/N; Oh please don't kill me! lol If you haven't caught on by now, Frank just caught Alliyson kissing John out back, behind the venue. SO YES, now that you've realized it, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't come after me.
It'll get better, I promise. Some stories just need a little sadness, a little structure, k? <3