‹ Prequel: I Don't Love You
Status: ATTENTION: I am in the process of editing this story so check back for updates.

Just Don't Take Chances

Unfortunate events.

Alliyson's POV;

Right when Helena started, I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket so I pulled it out to check my new text message.

I'm here, it read and I smiled. It was from John.

Okay, so it's not right of me to be sneaking around behind everyone's back just to meet up with John. But it's hard to explain. When you've dedicated two years of your life to one person, when you've gotten so close to them that you've almost gotten as far as getting married, you'd still do anything for them.

Regardless of the boyfriend you love more than anything in the entire world, the only man that could make you breathless and in love all at the same time.

I didn't want to be doing what I was doing, you know...still talking to John and everything. But he called me, hysterical the night Chris Benoit died. And John is always going to be my friend, he will always have a place in my heart but the bigger space has been replaced with Frank. And he knows that. Which is why we are solely just friends.

He called me again, a while later and he told me he still loved me. And out of pure guilt, I admitted to him that I loved him too. I didn't mean to, like...I knew Frank was around but I felt bad because of everything that happened still and I knew John must still have feelings for me somewhere inside that huge heart of his. And part of me does still love John, just not the way I love Frank. It's more out of respect than of lust or in a romantic way.

Regardless, I left during the song and went off down the hallway. I passed Brian on my way there and I could hear Helena starting to finish. But I kept going. I knew Frank would be upset because I missed the thing him and I do, and it would be the second time today that I disappeared. But I hoped he didn't know about me still talking to John and hadn't caught on yet. I was going to tell him, I promise you that. I just...didn't know how. It's not as easy as it sounds.

I just didn't want him to get mad at me. I didn't want another fight or anything. It hurts more than anything in the entire world to fight with someone you love.

I walked out of the back door of the venue and looked around. Where was John? Why was he taking so long? Then I heard a loud whistle and I screamed as John came towards me, wearing his signature smile.

He looked the same, the same as when I left him back at that airport in New York. He was wearing his cargo shorts and a regular blue t shirt. He also had on a hat (as usual). I smiled and ran up to him, jumping into his arms and hugging him.

But before I knew it, John Cena had planted his lips on mine and was kissing me like nothing happened.

I just kept my eyes open in utter shock. All I could think about was why the fuck, in the name of all that is metal, was this man kissing me?! I wasn't with him anymore, I had a boyfriend that I loved more than anything and I didn't need John ruining that, no sir. Not after what happened yesterday.

I pushed John away and landed on my feet, then smacked John on the chest, hard.

"John!" I yelled and he blushed.

"Sorry..."

"You can't do things like that to me!" I hissed and he put his hands in his pockets. "Especially here!"

"I said I was sor-"

"Sorry doesn't cut it!" I continued. I could feel my ears starting to burn up. "You know damn well that we aren't together anymore and that I love Frank and I know he would not appreciate you kissing me!"

"I know, I know," John sighed sadly. "I just couldn't help myself...I haven't seen you in so long."

I gave an exasperated sigh and bit down on my lip, staring down at the pavement. Imagine if Frank had seen that? He'd be crushed...and that was all I could think about. Frank, his reaction, how hurt he'd be, how hurt I'd be if I'd seen him kissing any of his ex-girlfriends.

"Al I'm sorry..." He pleaded again and I turned to look at him. His breathtaking blue eyes shined with desperation and sorrow. I sighed and rolled my eyes before hugging him again, properly.

"You're such an ass but I forgive you."

"Thank you," he said and hugged me close. I pulled away from him and looped my arm with his.

"C'mon John, let me show you around..."

Time Elapse

"Hey, have any of you guys seen Frank?" I asked a little bit later as I approached the bus with the rest of the guys, Worm, and Brian.

Gerard said 'nope', Ray and Bob shook their heads and Worm shrugged.

"Well he left after the show," Brian said and I turned to look at him.

"Why?"

"I don't know, I think he went looking for you. He looked a little worn out."

"Oh, okay...I guess?" I said, unsure and opened the door to the bus and flicked on the light. "Frank?" I called out. "You on here?"

I didn't get any response so I walked through the kitchen and headed towards the bunk beds and turned on the light. I didn't like what I saw, and I didn't like that I almost stepped on it. I screamed out loud and everyone else came from behind me.

There was Frank, sprawled out on the floor lying on his stomach. His legs were spread in a very weird position, his arms up around his head. His mouth was open, in the gaping look he likes to give me when he can't believe I said something. Frank's eyes were closed, his face and hair damp with sweat and his body was shaking slightly.

I just stared down at my boyfriend's body, unsure of what to do. I could feel bile creeping up my throat, my heartbeat racing faster than it ever has before. What happened to him?

Worm and Brian pushed past me, telling the guys and I to back up and give them some space as they ran over to check on Frank. But I didn't listen, I stayed in the same spot with my hand over my mouth and tears prickling the corners of my eyes. I just couldn't understand...

I saw Worm put two fingers to Frank's neck and he nodded at Brian that Frank was alive.

"Frank," Worm said loudly. "Frank wake up."

But Frank didn't wake up.

"Frank," he repeated firmly, shaking him a little but Frank just continued to shake, his body giving involuntary jerks every now and then. "Brian, his pulse is outta control...we gotta get him to the hospital."

I screamed loudly as I began to cry and made a leap towards Frank's body but arms pulled me backwards. "Frank!" I yelled. "Frank please wake up! Frank please!"

"Alliyson..." I heard Gerard say but it came as a blurry mumble to my ears.

I continued to scream and cry, yelling for Frank to wake up and tell them it was all a joke but he remained on the floor, his eyes shut and his face and hair wet. I made one last final effort to wake him up as Brian called an ambulance and Worm patched into security that he was taking Frank to the hospital before I fell to the floor in a crying heap in Gerard and Ray's arms.