‹ Prequel: I Don't Love You
Status: ATTENTION: I am in the process of editing this story so check back for updates.

Just Don't Take Chances

Can only get better, right?

Frank's POV;

It's been fun touring with Alliyson. It's great doing the job I love so much with her beside me like this. This whole thing was bringing us closer together, helping me learn a lot more about her.

The guys didn’t mind her being around either; they loved having a girl to mess with.

I’ve been noticing the small things about Alliyson though, over the month or so we’ve been touring around.

Like that she can't stand birds or bugs.
If she sees a bug, no matter what it is, even if it's a spider, she'll kill it. She just can't stand anything remotely close to roaches (which is one of her phobias). And when she's outside and has a drink, she'll pour it down an ant hole. I told her not to do those types of things because insects are creatures of the earth too, and how would she like it if someone poured a slurpee all over her house? Either way, she doesn't care. And if she sees birds flying around her, she’ll run and scream.

It's actually kind of entertaining.

Alliyson doesn't take long to take dressed.
Most of the time, anyway.
I used to think girls took forever to get dressed, until I've had to wait for Alliyson. Demesne would take hours, days at a time it felt like, to get ready to go to a simple club or something. So naturally, I expected it to take a good hour or so for this one too, but she comes out after about ten minutes, sometimes less. She doesn't use makeup, and so that cuts down everything.

Practical jokes are her middle name.
She's always getting me involved in some crazy joke of hers. She runs around the bus or our venue playing tricks on the band, myself, Brian, Worm, and anyone else she can find. She claims to love messing with people, pissing them off in a joking way and laughing about it later. Most of the time I join her because it's just some innocent fun.

She never paints her nails and is always filing them.
Not sure if you're aware, but Alliyson has nails like a hawk. They are these long, pointy things and they fucking hurt when she scratches you, whether on purpose or by accident. Nail polish is something she owns, but doesn't use it because apparently it has tons of toxins that are bad for your body and once again, some are tested on animals. She cries when she breaks a nail too.

Her back is her soft spot.
I think that's one of my favorite things about her. I can't even rest my hand on her lower back when we're like walking or something without her getting tons and tons of goose bumps. It’s actually quite entertaining. And when we're cuddling and I just touch her there, if I even brush my fingertips on her back, she'll start purring, sometimes even whining. But it's adorable.

She likes coffee.
The band and I have learned to not mess with Alliyson and her coffee. First thing when she wakes up, is make Folgers’s Instant Coffee. And she won't talk until she's had it, and it comes way before breakfast. She puts three spoonfuls of sweetened milk, which is the shit and it's basically full of sugar, and then three of regular sugar. And if it's not right, she won't drink it. The guys and I have been thinking about cutting down on her coffee intake because not only is she and Gerard in on it together but also it affects her behavior during the day.

Everything = ketchup.
I have honestly, never met someone so obsessed with Ketchup. It goes on everything. We go to McDonald's, Wendy's, Burger King, and she has to have ketchup. If there isn't ketchup, she won't eat whatever she was gonna eat. And it's ridiculous how much she uses! Sometimes I think ketchup runs through her veins instead of blood. And I'm serious - it goes on everything. French fries, chicken (ew, I don't know how she eats chicken but she claims she can't not eat it), rice, bread, lettuce (I know, what the fuck), etc.

Sunflower seeds. Not much else I can say.
Everything is Sunflower seeds. She buys this huge bag and it lasts about a week, solely on her eating it alone. She puts like 7-10 in her mouth at once and does that whole 'seeder' thing they talk about on the bag. Alliyson's always got a new bag when one finishes. I mean - she literally pulls them out of nowhere. And she only eats original and Ranch. Without the salt, she says it has no purpose.

Alliyson's always singing some song.
Ray, Bob, Gerard, and I can't deal with it anymore. She's always got some song stuck in her head. And Alliyson is not even halfway quiet so of course she runs around singing like she's auditioning for American Idol. And then it gets stuck in my head. Then Gerard, Ray, Bob. Sometimes, even Brian and Worm. Once, it was the bus driver who was the last one to sing it. It varies too, from Mindless Self Indulgence to System of a Down, The Used to Chiodos, the list goes on...

Tank tops and shorts.
Another thing that drives us all crazy. It's all she wears, if not that then a band shirt. And the bus is freezing too, but she doesn’t care. I feel for the guys too. We haven't had a girl on the bus in a while. And they've got my girlfriend skittering around half dressed. Hey, I'm not complaining, you know? I really can’t, cause it's my lap she comes to sit on, my bunk she jumps into.

Alliyson and her camera.
I don't know whose idea it was to give thisgirl I lovebeautiful creature maniac a camera but I seriously doubt they thought it would be a good thing. Alliyson will catch you doing something embarrassing and threaten to put it up on her Myspace. She's already put up a couple (and I'm afraid, she's got a bunch) of the guys and myself. The gift John gave her? A video camera. She claims that's what she's using for Projekt Revolution to cause more destruction.

I guess there is probably a ton more, a ton I've missed without thinking twice about it. But I love every one of these qualities of hers. So far it's been tons of fun and it can only get better, right?