‹ Prequel: I Don't Love You
Status: ATTENTION: I am in the process of editing this story so check back for updates.

Just Don't Take Chances

Wrestling at the beach.

*Frank's POV;

July 30th

"I think I want ice cream," Alliyson stated loudly, pulling up the corners of her plain white tank top and then up off her head, setting it down next to her and revealing her black bathing suit top, just like in the catalog.

It was our day off and Alliyson convinced Brian to let us go to the beach. I don't know how in the hell she had the ability to get Brian to sway his decisions in the way she did, part of it made me wonder. What was the back story behind it? I wanted to know but at the same time, I didn't.

After I got out of the hospital, we drove over to Mountain View to play another show. I'll admit, I didn't do as well as I usually would since I was still tired and a little worn out. But I played anyway, and immediately went back to the bus to rest with Alliyson at my side.

I was still a bit wary about John and the whole situation. And I just felt uncomfortable about the whole thing. I'm the only one who knows about it, besides Alliyson and John of course. So who was I supposed to talk to about this? Gerard? Surely not. He'd just tell me it was nothing.

Which I'm sure it was but to me, to my own two eyes, it was more than nothing. It was witnessing the girl of your dreams kissing the man she almost didn't leave you for, that she chose over you but changed her mind.

God, I was such a mess. I didn't know what to do, I wasn't about to confront her and I didn't want her to continue but I just...ugh!, I fucking love her so much and I don't want her cheating on me, I mean who does? Who would actually want their significant other cheating on them? Maybe if they were cheating first it would seem reasonable, as of means to get out of the relationship but I sure as hell wasn't cheating on her and I definitely didn't want out of this relationship. Nuh-uh, not for shit.

Anyway, back to the beach. I'd gotten that skull bathing suit shipped first class to Alliyson, along with some black yoga pants I thought would look good on her. And hell yes, was I right. They were tight, form fitting to her slim frame, with a white band at the waist. What it was for, I have no clue. She was wearing it now, along with some old zip-up of mine but that lay beside her and her hair put to one side in a small, loose braid.

Brian had actually set up this kind of tent thing that you can rent for us. It was big, way bigger than me but then again, what isn't? It was about two inches or so bigger than Gerard, with four metal poles in each corner and a blue material over the top that kind of made the shape of a house or a garage.

Worm had come with us, for security purposes, and Brian because he was the one that set this up in the first place. Alliyson got Gerard to come because she brings him everywhere. Bob and Ray didn't want to and stayed on the bus, and somehow Alliyson had convinced Matt Cortez to accompany us as well.

"Hey Frank?," Alliyson squeaked, smiling over at me from behind her video camera. "Guess what?"

"What, love?," I asked and I saw Matt turn to look at us. I rubbed the material of the towel beneath me between my fingers.

"This is our first trip to the beach together!," she gushed happily.

"I know," I said, smirking at her.

"So that makes this summer our first summer together. And we've already spent spring together. And soon it will be December and it will be our first winter together!," Alliyson continued, smiling at me. "Aw Frank, we have so much to look forward to."

"No shit, sherlock," I said sarcastically and laid back on the towel, whipping out my aviator sunglasses and putting them on.

"Dig deeper Watson!," she giggled in response, and I eyed her chest bouncing up and down but I subconsciously shook those thoughts out of my head.

This was neither the time, nor place.

Matt smiled from behind her as she continued taping me, biting on his lip ring in anticipation as he eyed her back and her hips. His fingers ran up and down her back and her sides as he tickled her and my girlfriend shrieked and laughed, almost dropping the camera and turned around to swat at him.

"You little old lady!," Alliyson screeched, her blows landing on his shoulders, back, and head.

Not that my previous statement was wrong or anything.

"No touchie!," she finished, smiling at him. Then Alliyson lay back, digging the heels of her feet into the sand as she filmed the rest of the beach upside down.

"Don't you guys want to go in the water?," Alliyson asked dreamily and I sighed and closed my eyes, clasping my hands together on my chest.

"Don't like water," I heard Matt state simply and Alliyson groaned. I felt her move from beside me and my eyes flashed open to catch her standing up, the camera still in her hand as she approached Gerard, who was snoring quietly from his own towel.

I watched her plop down on top of him in his hunched position and he grunted angrily.

"Al. Up. Off. Now," Gerard grumbled sleepily, his eyes still closed.

"How did you know it's me?," Alliyson asked in an annoyed tone. "It could be Frank or Matt or something..."

"Sugar you're like ten pounds, even Frank isn't that light nor Matt. Now get off of me, you dragged me here so now let me relax in my own way," he snapped, curling up tighter and reaching around for his sunglasses on the top of his head and put them on.

Copycat.

"Go in the water with me sweetheart," Alliyson said sweetly, pouting at him although I'm sure he couldn't see.

"No. And don't give me that look," Gerard said, popping his hips to the side so Alliyson would bounce off.

I chuckled and closed my eyes again, hearing Alliyson continue to bother Gerard and drifted off. I turned my head to the right, getting an earful of towel and smiled contently at the calm sea breeze and the warm, comforting weather.

I heard a snicker and then I opened one eye to see Matt lying on his side, facing me with the camera. He winked at me and continued to point as I raised my eyebrow in confusion before I felt something heavy land on my lower waist and...area.

I hissed and looked up to find Alliyson sitting on me, a leg on either side of me and her hands on my stomach. I could very well feel my little friend pressed up against her and I gulped. She gave me a sinister smile and tipped her head to the side.

"Frank," she cooed softly. "Wanna do me a favor?"

"Maybe," I answered coolly.

"Come in the water with me!"

"No."

"But babe!," she whined, stretching out the middle of the word. "What's the point of coming to the beach if you're not going to go in the water!"

"No point at all," I stated and sat up, supporting myself on my hands behind me, my palms pressing into the sand. I took one hand to lift up my sunglasses and put them on my head as Alliyson leaned in and kissed me.

To be honest, Alliyson and I hadn't really kissed since I came out of the hospital. There was those quick ones before the show, or before bed or when we woke up, simple things like that. But Alliyson had been pretty careful around me, babying me at first and not coming in contact with me like usual. I'll admit, it felt so weird not being normal with her but at first I couldn't touch her. Makes you wonder, doesn't she feel guilty at all?

But damn, it felt so good to kiss her again.

I closed my eyes and kissed her harder, flicking my tongue against her lips for entrance but as soon as I rubbed it against her own tongue, she pulled away and my eyes sprang open.

No! Come back...

"Please?," she pouted and I smiled at her.

"If you kiss me again."

Alliyson smirked and leaned in to kiss me again, her eyes lulling shut before I grinned and stuck out my tongue, licking up the front of her face and in one quick moment I put back on my glasses and lay down in my previous position, chuckling at the shocked look on her face and Matt's eager laughter. I stretched out my arms and put my hands under my head.

"Frank!," Alliyson whined, smacking me on the chest and stretching out the 'a' in my name. When her hand went up to hit me again I caught her wrist quickly and frowned.

"You're not supposed to hit me, remember?," I quipped smartly and let go of her when she didn't smile.

She gave a frustrated sigh and hovered over me slightly, putting her legs in between mine as she weaved her fingers through my hair and massaged my scalp tenderly.

"You're so mean to me sometimes," she said sadly, turning to Matt who stopped recording and put down the camera.

"Oh I know," I said, closing my eyes and breathed deeply. "You should know why."

"Psh, 'because you love me'," Alliyson said in a mocking voice and I giggled at her. She snorted, "Whatever happened to that -'Oh I'd do anything for you'- bullshit? Gosh, all men are the same."

I shushed her as she continued to massage my scalp, probably messing up my hair but whatever. My hair is so long and unruly now that I can just throw back my hair and then throw it forward before curling some of what I guess would be my bangs behind my ear and I would look fine.

Ah, I love my hair.

"Hey guys," an deep, unfamiliar voice said and my eyes shot open as I felt Alliyson turn around from on top of me.

Of course, I got that bone chilling, blood curling feeling again. My heart started pounding in my chest as Alliyson rose up from her position and walked over to him, exclaiming, "Hey!"

My eyes danced all over his body from behind my sunglasses. He was wearing those damn jean shorts again, gosh didn't this man have anything else to wear? Oh, and a overly tight white man-tank top and a black and white baseball hat. Red, black and white sneakers? Oh come on, does that even match?

I frowned. What was he even doing here?

I watched his shiny blue eyes dance all over my girlfriend's obviously barely clothed body before he complimented, "Nice outfit. Victoria's Secret?"

Bastard.

"Yeah!," Alliyson smiled, fingering her hair. "Frank bought it for me. Don't the skulls suit me?" Oh no, was she....flirting?

"Haha yeah," he grinned, his eyes still soaking in her body as they engaged in some conversation about some experience they had together a long time ago but I tuned it out and glared at them both.

God, just sit there and talk like I'm not here. Like I'm not sitting up here, watching you both sit there and converse your little experiences together. I looked down awkwardly, grasping sand angrily in my hands. Alliyson wasn't even acknowledging me, and neither was he. They were already off in their little world, dare I say it...together.

Alliyson put her hands on her hips as she laughed at whatever they were talking about, the sun hitting her lip rings in all the right places and I tensed up as she hit him on his - what I thought was - overly muscled arm. He gazed over her body once more and I felt the jealousy monster fuming around deep inside my stomach.

Stop looking at her like that you stupid son of a-

"Hey Alliyson?," he asked. "Wanna come get some ice cream with me? I gotta ask you somethin'."

No she doesn't want you getting her any ice cream, my girl only wants ice cream from me you stupid lug head. And stop reading her mind you-

"Sure!"

I frowned and she turned to face Matt.

"Matt, you want any?," she asked but he shook his head, and I recognized his confused look. "Brian, Worm?," but they shook their heads and she snorted when her eyes landed on a snoozing Gerard and she turned to smile at me. "Frank?"

I got lost in her eyes and I almost forgot I wasn't mad at her.

Almost.

"Yeah..," I said slowly. "Yeah, I actually would. The usual."

Let's see if she could remember that when she with Captain Meat head here.

"Sure," Alliyson smiled, getting down on her knees and reached over by my messenger bag where her wristlet was quickly brushed her lips against mine.

I pressed mine against hers harder. I wanted to make him feel just like me, I wanted him to become overcome with jealously just like I was. I wanted this kiss to have more meaning then anything they've ever shared.

But Alliyson pulled away and whispered, "Be right back," before rising and looping arms and skittering away.

"Frank?," Matt asked from beside me and I turned to him. "Who was that?"

"Her ex-boyfriend, John," I stated sadly, falling onto my back.