‹ Prequel: I Don't Love You
Status: ATTENTION: I am in the process of editing this story so check back for updates.

Just Don't Take Chances

Interesting talks.

*Alliyson's POV;

You know what I love the most about Frank? He thinks I can't read him by now.

Sorry Frank, I definitely can. I can read your emotions like a book, I know what you're thinking even with those silly aviators on. You're my boyfriend, and you're also my best friend and I know you like the back of my hand.

Yeah, just like my hand you have a little spot right there.

So yes, I knew Frank was a little angry about me talking to John and that he felt incredibly awkward sitting there on his towel, grabbing at the sand like it was his life support.

Uh-huh, I noticed that. I don't have to look at someone to see what they're doing, you know. But god, I'm such an idiot.

I know, I know, how could I tell John we were going to the beach on the day we were supposed to be relaxing? And Frank more than anyone because of his little moment which landed him in the hospital. Would you believe me if I said it slipped? Because I have a really big mouth and I talk a tad bit too much.

John told me he'd sneak away from the venue to come see me at the beach, just to pop by. And I just...couldn't say no. I mean, how do you say no to someone like John Cena? He's very, very large, quite the scary one when you're as short as I am. I'm barely Gerard's height and about an inch taller than Frank (which he does not like).

But back to the matters at hand. After I ordered Frank's vanilla and strawberry double scooped ice cream, I got my own chocolate. Nope, they didn't have dulce de leche. (losers)

"Allow me," John said kindly as I opened my wristlet to get my money. I smiled at him and zipped it closed as he ordered his own chocolate and vanilla double scoop.

God dammit, stop being so nice to me!

I looked down at the ground awkwardly. John must still like me. He keeps talking to me, keeps meeting up with me, and is now paying for Frank and my ice cream. I noticed he didn't say anything to Frank when we were over by the tent and I thought he probably resented him still.

I wouldn't blame him, but gosh. And did he have to keep looking at me like that? I mean, I know I'm not wearing a shirt or anything but does he have to keep...eyeballing me?!

"John let me go give Frank his ice cream and get my towel and then we'll talk, k?," I said quietly and I saw him nod eagerly.

I licked my own as I walked back towards the tent, my feet sinking into the sand and my brand new pants probably catching tons of it. But I ignored it as I got closer to Frank, seeing he had now taken off his shirt as he sat up and I could see the two guns, the jack-o-lantern, and 'keep the faith' scribbled on his back. He was talking with Matt animatedly and then he looked down as Matt and I locked eyes.

I mouthed 'shush' at him as I approached the tent and got down on my knees, handing him my ice cream as Frank said, "I don't even know what to do."

I frowned but came closer to him, putting his ice cream in front of his face in my left hand and slid my right down his chest slowly as I put my lips to his ear and whispered, "Miss me?"

Frank made a weird noise and then squeaked when he eyed the ice cream, taking it from me and started to eat it as I giggled and kissed his ear, "I'll take that as a yes."

He began to eat eagerly and I saw Matt lick my own before I said, "Hey I still gotta go talk to John so I'll be back, all right?"

I felt Frank tense up at the sound of his name so I slid my hand down his chest again, flickering my tongue against his earlobe before I took it between my teeth and began to suck on it, hearing Frank relax slightly and then whimper, the goosebumps starting on his arms and legs.

Whipped.

I stopped and kissed his cheek before I stood up and walked in front of him, feeling his eyes on me as I fingered the waistband on my yoga pants before I slid them down.

"What are you doing!," Frank shrieked, staring at me wild eyed and his gorgeous hazel orbs swept all over my now barely clothed body.

"I'm gonna tan too!," I defended and Matt snorted.

"You're black! You don't need to tan!"

"Shut up Matt," I growled, folding my pants and set it down next to my shirt. But Frank just kept staring at me, his curvy lips in a very fine, angry line.

"Frank calm down," I snapped as I rest my hands on my hips, feeling the thing cloth of my boy short bottoms. Originally, the bathing suit comes with the normal kinda bathing suit, the one that looks like underwear but Frank said that wouldn't accentuate my butt well enough? And so boy shorts were better, plus they had the cute little skull on either corners of the front, just like the two on either...well either boob on the top.

I leaned down and grasped my towel, not wanting to sit on the hot sand while sunbathing and tilted a little so my lips could meet with Frank's quickly but I felt his right hand snake behind my head and bring me down a little.

I almost lost my footing. But what was it with Frank kissing me like this today? Everytime I kissed him, he had to meet me back ten times harder, basically tonguing me hungrily. I understand we hadn't really kissed like this for a while but he seemed like he was looking for some sort of...meaning.

I pulled away before pecking him quickly and grabbed his sunglasses, snatching my ice cream away from Matt before he took another bite and ran off to find John.

He wasn't too far down the beach, sitting on his towel as he put some suntan lotion on his now naked chest and on his arms, his backpack sitting beside him. John's sparkling blue eyes lit up when I stopped next to him, taking off my wristlet and set down Frank's sunglasses and spreading out my towel.

"Was wondering where you got off to," he said, smiling, and his cute little dimples started showing. "Thought you ran off."

Ugh.

"Nope," I grinned, taking a seat on it as he finished off his legs. "Right here."

"I'm guessing you're gonna tan with me," John said, nodding at my bathing suit, his eyes scanning all over my body once before resurfacing to my eyes.

I scoffed and grabbed the bottle from him, "Yeah but Frank's not too happy about it and Matt's sitting there complaining about how I don't need to tan."

"Oh," John said, watching me squirt some suntan lotion into my hands and then coat my legs and stomach. "Want me to get your back when you're finished and then you get mine?"

"Sure," I shrugged, avoiding John's eyes as I smoothed it in and then I squirted some of the white lotion into his large hands and then some in my own, turning so my back was facing him.

Soon I felt his large, firm hands on my exposed back, going from my shoulders down to my lower back, rubbing the suntan lotion into my skin. He was muttering things about my Iron Maiden tattoo incoherently as he put it on and I bit down on the inside of my mouth as I put the lotion on my chest and stomach.

I don't know what it is but when guys touch my back, I go nuts. Usually when Frank does it, whether it be on purpose or during sex, I moan uncontrollably for him to stop but I had to stop myself while John did it because...well it would be incredibly inappropriate.

"This still bother you?," John murmured quietly over the chatter of the beach and I closed my eyes, nodding slowly. He chuckled and continued, pushing his thumbs into the middle of my back and I gasped out loud.

What the fuck, he was like a masseuse or something?

"All finished," John said and I opened my eyes and turned to him, his back to me. "My turn."

I sighed and squirted the suntan lotion into my own hands and began to do his seriously over sized back, his back muscles contracting and expanding as I slid down and up again, smoothing it out and spreading it.

"Ah," he mumbled. "That feels really good."

Shut up John, you're not making this any easier.

I finished and patted him on the shoulders, stating, "Done."

John shot me one of his oh so familiar smiles over his shoulder and turned around so he could lay on his own towel, resting his hands at his sides and lowered his hat. I closed up the bottle of his suntan lotion, leaned across him and threw it into his bag and then mimicked his actions and lay on my back, grabbing my wristlet and pulled out my Sidekick. I went to the music player section and put on The Smiths, the slow, driving guitar and drums beginning of 'How Soon Is Now' playing.

"You're still into The Smiths...," John pointed out from beside me as I slid Frank's sunglasses on, closing my eyes. "You're still the same."

"I don't change, no one really does," I replied, setting the Sidekick beside me.

"True...So how have things been?"

"Hard," I answered honestly. "I don't know if I got the chance to tell you about Frank ending up in the hospital?"

"You did."

"Well he hasn't been himself. But he's getting there. I've just been....worried about him."

"Frank's a grown man," John said. "He can take care of himself. He was before you came around."

"Yeah but I don't think he really can...he needs me."

"It's obvious you care about him...," John sighed. "Al do you love him?"

"Yes," I answered automatically, and without hesitation adding, "More than anything."

"I'm sure Frank is as independent as you are and he'd want you to let him figure things out himself. If he's bothered about something, he'll let you know, don't poke, prod, and worry about him so much. He is a man, after all."

I lifted off the sunglasses and sat up, staring at him with wide eyes and he tipped up his hat and smirked at me, his eye brow raised in question.

"What are you-," I asked. "Socrates?"

"No it's just...I've learned from my own personal experiences not to poke at someone to find out your own answers, you end up driving them away," he answered, staring me straight in the eye and I gulped.

I knew what he was talking about. I knew exactly what he was talking about. You should know too, if you can remember back that far. Back when I was with John, he would continue to bother me about Frank, and pester me all the time. And eventually, it escalated into a fight and I ended up leaving and flying to New York to stay in my apartment with Frank. In the end, I left John for Frank (obviously) but it all started when he started bothering me about Frank.

I lowered my sunglasses and lay down again. Why did John have to bring that up? Was it necessary? I didn't think it was. Nope, not at all.

I sighed and lifted the middle up part of my body and then lay down again, putting my hands at my sides, turning to John to ask ,"What do you have to talk to me about anyway?"

"Huh?," he said, obviously snapping out of his thoughts. "Oh, right. Well I was wondering what you were doing on the 26th of August."

I scrunched up my eyebrows at him, "Are you...asking me on a date?"

"Well no. Never mind. Whens Camp this year?"

"Uh I'm not sure yet, I was gonna call Elisa in a couple days. Why?"

John sighed and sat up, turning over onto his stomach and I did the same. He faced me, putting his hat on properly, "I wanted to know if you'd come to SummerSlam."

"Who, me?," I asked, shocked and he nodded. "Why?"

"I don't know. I mean it's okay if you don't want to or anything, although I'm sure you'd bring all the guys and stuff but if you don't want to it's fine, I'll invite someone else I just wanted to save a ticket for you in case...," John rambled nervously.

"John's it's fine," I assured. "I don't know, I'll let you know."

"You will?"

"Yeah," I said, laying my head down.