‹ Prequel: I Don't Love You
Status: ATTENTION: I am in the process of editing this story so check back for updates.

Just Don't Take Chances

Little Jimmy Urine, to the rescue.

*Frank's POV;

August 2nd - Out on the road


Fifteen hour car ride to Selma, Texas - takes forever.
Being stuck on this bus for that entire time - so fucking boring.
Having to work on S//C stuff and practice during this time - sucks real bad.
Sitting on the couch in the living room with the girl you love at the end of the day - priceless.

I never really got those commercials. I didn't get why they put the price on everything but not on the last. So I think my version was way better.

It's all true though. But now it was late at night and Alliyson and I were sitting in the couch in the front living room. We had stopped driving and pulled over onto this parking lot at another smaller venue so we could go back to driving in the morning.

I looked over Alliyson and watched her type away on her Sidekick to one of her friends as she sat in between my legs. I wrapped one arm around her middle and slipped it underneath her striped t-shirt and raked the other hand through my hair.

Futurama wasn't so interesting anymore and everyone else had gone to bed already, so I was really, really bored. I needed something to do.

"Babe?," I said quietly and she hummed in response. "I'm bored."

"Wanna go to sleep?," she asked, leaning her head back to look up at me. I shook my head and the Sidekick buzzed in her hands, causing her to look down. "Then I can't help you."

I gave a frustrated sigh as Futurama came back and Leela and Fry were in the front of their spaceship driving through the galaxy. I tried watching the show for a little longer but then I got even more bored and looked down at Alliyson again. I could barely see the conversation she was having with whoever it was, but she then flipped the screen and began typing again.

I slid my hand over her belly a couple times, her body heat warming up my hand when I finally got an idea of what to do.

God, I'm a guy. Why the fuck didn't I think of this before?

I grinned to myself as I took the other hand and clung them tight around her, pulling her closer to my body. She wasn't paying attention and was still typing away as I bent my head down and pursed up my lips, pecking her neck a couple times.

When Alliyson didn't respond I continued, and then included my tongue and licked from the bottom of her neck. She gave an involuntarily groan and I chuckled and began sucking at her neck lightly, biting every now and again.

"Frank," Alliyson said quietly. "May I ask what you're doing?"

I pulled away from her neck, making a light pop noise as my lips separated from her now slippery skin and replied with, "Nothing."

I resumed what I was doing as Alliyson flipped the phone open again and typed a couple more times before going, "Doesn't seem like nothing."

"That's just you," I mumbled against her skin and I felt her shiver. "I don't think I'm doing anything."

I started making long sucks and leaned low so I could nibble on the skin above her collarbone. She smacked at my head and tsked, "Could you knock it off?"

"Why?," I asked. "Let's fool around for a bit..."

"Frank," she said sternly. "We can't."

"Yeah we can!," I pressed. "The guys are all in the back sleeping, the doors closed. No one will hear us...Come on babe..."

"No Frank."

"Why not!," I whined. "It's perfectly normal for people who are in love and are in a relationship to hook up, just in case you weren't aware."

"Frank we do shit all the time," Alliyson tried to reason but I shook my head and pulled it away from her neck so I could look down at her.

"We do not. When was the last time you and I had sex?"

"I don't know," Alliyson shrugged. "It's been a while hasn't it..."

"Hell yes, it's been a while!," I said. "Which is why you should fuck me now."

"Or not," she said simply. "Can you stop being horny Frank for a while, please? It's kinda annoying."

"Hunny...,"I whined softly. If she wasn't going to have sex with me cause I asked, then I'd have to sweet talk her into it. I went back to kissing her neck. "Please babe?"

"Frank stop it," she snapped.

"But honey...," I whimpered, sliding my hand down from her stomach to try to get them between her legs but she snapped them closed and grabbed my hand.

"Stop," she said firmly.

"Babe please!," I continued. "It's not like it's going to be a 24 hour thing, we have some free time and I just wanna fool around with you..."

I couldn't believe this, I was honestly begging my girlfriend for sex because I was bored. I never usually do this kind of thing, but when you're bored, a guy, and you've got a barely clothed girlfriend in front of you - it's all you wanna do.

"Frank come on, knock it off. This isn't like you..."

I grunted and continued to nibble at her neck, being a bit more forceful before she slammed her sidekick down on the couch and stood up. I tried to grab for her and pull her back down but she stood in front of me with her arms crossed.

"What's gotten into you!," she growled and I tipped my head to the side at her. "You've turned into this horny little beast and you're not even hard."

"I already told you," I said calmly as she began to tap her foot. "I just wanna mess around."

I felt her eyes burn into my skull as I stretched out in front of her, spreading my legs apart and I rested my arms on the back of the couch. Alliyson continued tapping her foot against the floor, the slapping noise starting to get to me.

"But why?!," she asked incredulously. "Why now?!"

I frowned and scrunched up my eyebrows at her. Why was she getting so mad? I was only playing around with her since I was bored.

"Okay," I said quietly. "Explain to me again why we can't have sex."

"We just can't!"

I folded my arms in front of my chest and gave her a look that said 'You're gonna have to give me something else before I grab you and pull you back onto my lap and really start messing with you'. Alliyson gave a frustrated sigh before looking up at the ceiling and then back down at me.

She turned away from me and walked towards the cabinet, wrenching it open before she started to talk again, "Notice how I've been kinda sick lately..."

I gulped and nodded, "Yeah and you threw up this morning."

What was she getting at? Of course, the first thing that came to mind as she popped two pills into her mouth and took a couple sips from a bottle of water was what Gerard had said to me the night before.

Maybe she's preggers...

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Fuck. What if she is?
This is like those awkward conversations you see on shows like Boy Meets World and 7th Heaven. Any minute she's going to tell me she's 'late' and that she secretly took a test without my knowing and she's pregnant. And then we're going to have to go to the doctor to check and we'll find out she is and then we're completely fucked.

"Well...," she continued. "After that..."

"Go on," I said, standing up.

"You have no idea how awkward this is for me to tell you this," Alliyson chuckled and I walked towards her, leaning against the counter as she played with the bottle cap.

"Al just say it," I said, gulping. Here it goes...

"Ugh whatever, I'm on my fucking period!"

I gawked at her for a couple minutes before I began laughing. Like hysterical, all out laughing. I could feel my face turning red, my chest and stomach cramping up as the loud laughs poured out of my mouth. Alliyson frowned at me as I doubled over and the tears began to pour out of my eyes.

God, I was so stupid! I would actually think Allison was pregnant! She doesn't even look like she's expecting, and every time we have sex I make sure I'm wearing a condom. Alliysons been on the pill since before I even met her, so....what was I thinking?

When I finally finished laughing and Alliyson had resorted to hitting me a few times I gave one final 'woo!' before I pulled Alliyson into my arms and hugged her.

"Ugh, what's so funny?!"

I chuckled and cuddled her close, kissed her neck before sliding my hands up her shirt, "You wouldn't believe it if I told you."

"Try me," she replied and pulled away from me, wrapping her arms around my neck as I pressed our hips together.

"I actually thought you were pregnant," I chuckled and a warm smile spread across her face.

"Idiot," and she smacked me in the back of the head.

"Ow!," I moaned. "I told you! It was a really stupid thought."

"Idiot," she repeated and pressed our foreheads together.

"Great, so I get to re-experience cramps, mood swings, and the middle of the night 'Frank I don't feel goods'. "

"Mhm," she murmured. "Have fun. I'll be in pain for a couple days, you know."

"I know," I said, running my hands up and down her back. "I'll deal."

"Good boyfriend," she smiled and I grinned back at her.

"Is boyfriend allowed to kiss girlfriend on period?," I asked and she nodded.

"Yes Frank, I'm not bleeding from my mouth you know."

"Ugh!," I groaned. "Stop it! Images of your poor little self bleeding from...bleeding from..."

"Sh," she murmured before she pressed her lips against mine and pulled us closer, if that was even possible. I smiled into the kiss and rubbed my thumbs on her lower back as I heard her make a low moan and I slipped my tongue inside her mouth and met hers in the middle.

We were maybe standing there and making out for...five, ten minutes before we heard a knock on the door to the bus. Lips still connected, we both turned to the left and Worm appeared from the front where the driver was and walked down the steps. He exchanged words with whoever it was before he walked away and let them inside the bus.

I pulled away from Alliyson as the person appeared. He was taller than me, as is everyone, and had semi long dark hair. It wasn't as outrageous as it was on stage, but just down and flat, kind of boring for the appearance he was sporting. He had on a bright pink t-shirt that said 'Changing stinks' and black and white pinstriped capri shorts with black hi-top Converse.

Yeah, Little Jimmy Urine from Mindless Self Indulgence just stepped on the My Chem bus.

"Aw, aren't you two cute?," he asked and Worm disappeared back into the front compartment.

"Thanks?," Alliyson and I said at the same time in unsure, questioning voices. Jimmy grinned and walked further onto the bus, taking a seat on the couch we had just inhabited.

"Good thing you guys are out here, I needed to talk to only one of you but since you're always together, I don't know what I really expected...," he began, looking down at his nails.

I scrunched up my face in confusion but Alliyson seemed to understand what he meant.

"What'd you need? Or need now?,"she replied. He smirked and raised his eyebrow at her.

"To talk. About one of your band members. Lovely fellow, I'm sure," he answered and Alliyson folded her arms.

What the fuck? I stared back and forth between them as they shared a couple looks and then realization creeped across Alliysons face.

"What about him?"

"I'm guessing you know," Jimmy said and Alliyson nodded.

"Know what?!," I quipped, genuinely confused. "What are you guys talking about?"

"Nothing Frank, I'll explain later," Alliyson said, cutting me off and turned back to Jimmy. "You never answered my question so I can't answer yours."

I frowned and kept my arm around her waist as I leaned against the counter. I was so confused. What were they talking about? And why did he talk like that? I also wasn't liking the way he was looking at her, whether it be in a sexual way or not.

Ugh, there goes my jealousy again.

"Good or bad?"

"Relatively good."

"Honest or lies?"

"Terribly honest."

"Cheater or not?"

"Definitely not a cheater. Never cheated on me."

"So you..."

"Yup."

"I see. Abusive?"

"Only to me."

"Sounds good," Jimmy said and stood up. I stared back and forth between them, still so fucking confused. What in the hell were they talking about?

"Nuh-uh, not so fast. My turn," Alliyson said and he raised an eyebrow at her. "Cheats?"

"Not at all."

"Marriage?"

"She'd adore it."

"Sounds great," She finished and he nodded before walking off the bus.

Alliyson began chuckling as I stared at her.

"What the fuck was that about!?," I yelled and she patted me on the head.

"Nothing Frank," she giggled and I gave a frustrated growl.

"Tell me!"

"All right, all right. Whiny little twelve year old," she snapped and took my hand. "I'll tell you in bed, c'mon." I reluctantly followed her through the door and we crawled into our bunk.