‹ Prequel: I Don't Love You
Status: ATTENTION: I am in the process of editing this story so check back for updates.

Just Don't Take Chances

We're crazy, with a side of Italian dressing.

Frank's POV;

"Hey Frank, do you like this jacket?," a voice asked and I looked up from doing my belt to see Gerard in front of me. He was holding a large black trench coat, almost like the coats from The Black Parade (wow, was it that long ago?) with huge, silver buttons on either side, going down in an upside down pentagon formation.

"Sure?," I shrugged and he glared at me through beady eyes. "What?"

"Why don't you like it?," he snapped and I flinched slightly in response.

"It's fine," I snapped back, folding my arms in front of my chest to show him he was bugging me. He scoffed and walked away, mumbling about my height and went to go strap the coat on.

I sighed. I figured he'd be on edge today, Alliyson informed me this morning that this "Lindsey" character that Gerard was oh-so-infatuated with didn't call him last night - so to watch out for his "bi-polarness". I grabbed a bottle of water and walked towards the couch to relax before the show. Bob was fiddling some drumsticks beside me, already finished dressing. He glanced at me out of the corner of his eye when I flopped into the soft, maroon colored couch and watched me take a sip of water.

"You're missing something...," he stated, looking me up and down a couple times.

I stared back at him and then down at myself. What could I possibly be missing? I looked over my outfit: normal black t-shirt, faded black jeans, my trashed converse and fingerless gloves. My plain, silver band glinted in the light when I turned my hands over. I had stolen one of Alliysons many belts (the one I had just put on), a simple black one so that my jeans wouldn't fall (no matter how tight they are, they can always fall).

I turned back to Bob, eyebrow raised.

"Ohhhh...," he mumbled, realization coming across his bright blue eyes. "I know what it is. Where's the Mrs?"

I chuckled when he said 'Mrs', reminding me of last nights conversation with my one and only. We discussed marriage, in a joking sense of course, and I found out that Alliyson hates the color pink to no avail. She wants a really weird colored dress, like mauve, and she wants me in a matching suit. Gerard had to be on her side of the wedding as one of her bridesmaids, and that I could have Mikey so I wouldn't be lonely.

"She's menstruating," I said simply, giggling at the end.

"Ugh, ew," Bob moaned, freaking out so bad he dropped one of his drumsticks. He leaned down to fetch it. "Too much info!"

"You asked," I shrugged. "No but really, she is and she gets all whiny and angry, so she's sleeping it off on the bus, on Tylenol."

"Oh that's cute," Bob replied, his face still scrunched up in disgust. I laughed at him and pat him lightly on the shoulder before standing up from the couch and going towards the hangers attached to the wall, digging in my dark green hoodie for my Sidekick. When I found it, I sat right where I was standing and opened up the AIM application.

Trust me, the girl is always on. Sick or not.

I smiled when I saw her screen name on my buddy list and opened up a conversation.

nj loves pansy: Babe...
sry alliyson says: Yerrr?
nj loves pansy: :'(
sry alliyson says: WHAT DEAR.
nj loves pansy: I miss you...
sry alliyson says: I'm only over there! -points for you-
nj loves pansy: -looks and doesn't see you- :'(
sry alliyson says: Oh shut up, you'll see me later or w.e
nj loves pansy: It's not the same! -wails-
sry alliyson says: -sigh- anyway...
nj loves pansy: How's your tummy, honey
sry alliyson says: Good, considering...
nj loves pansy: Considering what?
sry alliyson says: CONSIDERING I'M BLEEDING FROM IT!
nj loves pansy: O
sry alliyson says: Yeah "O", stupid male population - you and you not period getters
nj loves pansy: .... I love you! -hugs-
sry alliyson says: Love doesn't fix everything, you know
nj loves pansy: It'll fix this.
sry alliyson says: How?
nj loves pansy: Cause...ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE!
sry alliyson says: -shakes head-
nj loves pansy: Don't hate, you love me.
sry alliyson says: Unfortunately...
nj loves pansy: D:
sry alliyson says: Not to be rude or anything, but shouldn't you be ... oh idk, working!?
nj loves pansy: In a minute....we're waiting for Mr. Primadonna/Gerard
sry alliyson says: Hey, don't talk about my biddy like that!
nj loves pansy: ...Biddy? No comment.
sry alliyson says: You're just jealous.
nj loves pansy: -unenthusiastically- Oh yes, oh so jealous...
sry alliyson says: I'm gonna shoot you in the knee, stfu
nj loves pansy: :O! Damn babe, I knew u liked bondage but that's a little...OD
sry alliyson says: See, that's how I know you've been hanging around me too long...
nj loves pansy: R u gonna come back to the venue after the show?
sry alliyson says: No Frank, I think I'll lounge around the bunk, since I can't really...walk.
nj loves pansy: -pouts- But I miss you...
sry alliyson says: We'll see honey.
nj loves pansy: I've got to go "work", I'll bb.
sry alliyson says: <3
nj loves pansy: <33

I signed off my phone and stuffed it back into my pocket, running after the guys as they left me in the dressing room. Ray alone stayed behind, holding the door open for me and ruffled my hair as I walked past. I growled at him.

Just had to mess it up before I performed, huh?
Whore.

-Time Elapse-

I walked out of the shower in our dressing room, all dressed. Our set was finished now, and I was planning on picking Alliyson up some food or something to bring back to the bus from the meal room we had.

Yeah, while being on this tour you got catered food that tasted awesome, and they even had vegetarian preferences for me. They went and bought whatever you asked them to, it was like being in a really expensive hotel and getting the best kind of room service there is.

I left the dressing room and walked around the Amphitheater, hoping not to get lost. Alliyson was usually my guide, she always had that intuition about places and knew where to go. Luckily, there was a door marked Mess Hall and I opened it and walked inside.

It lead to a large room, with tables lining two of the four walls, all of them covered in different varieties of food. Different people on the tour, like Madina Lake and Saosin, techs, and others mulled around the table, either eating or talking. But my eyes landed on one special girl, talking to another with bleached blond hair, small black streaks peaking out from underneath. I smiled and walked towards her as she talked animatedly with the girl, her lip rings glinting a little in the light. When I was about a foot away from her, she finally spotted me and smiled - stretching out her arms for me as I hugged her and buried my head in her neck.

"Hi dear," Alliyson said happily as I pressed my lips up and down her neck, pecking her. "See how adorable he is?"

"I see," the girl said and I heard her giggle.

I smiled and bent Alliyson back a little, tilting her head as well so I could get more and she and the girl laughed again.

"All right Frank, I think we got it," Alliyson joked, patting me on the head and I pulled away, grinning at the girl.

"Hi random girl, I'm Frank."

"Hi Frank," she giggled, curling her hair behind her ear. "Random girls name is Jill."

"Jill is a merch girl," Allison explained. "I snuck her in here so she could get a good meal. She's the Leones' little sister."

"Oh," I said, my arms still around Alliysons' waist. I pulled one away to shake Jill's hand. "Nice to meet you."

"I should be saying that to you," she said. "I'm a huge fan."

"Oh he's nothing special, as you can see," Alliyson chuckled, snuggling into me. I snorted and pulled away from her, pouting. "Just kidding."

Yeah, that's what I thought.

"Are you feeling better?," I asked, concerned as I went into good boyfriend mode. I rubbed the front of her stomach, my hand gliding against the soft blue material of her tank top and looked straight at her. Those simple brown eyes I'd learned to love so much lit up when she realized what I was talking about and she nodded. "Good. Did you eat?"

"A little. But I made you a salad," she said and reached behind her to grab for a black container, with a clear cover and a plastic fork on top. Inside was what I presumed was my green salad, with bright red baby tomatoes inside and carrot skins sprinkled all over.

"Did you get me-"

"Italian dressing, just like you like it."

I smiled and pressed my lips against hers quickly, not to make poor Jill feel awkward. I grabbed my salad and Alliysons hand and turned to Jill.

"The both of you come eat with me," I ordered, leading them over to an empty couch in the corner of the room. When we sat down I opened up my salad, the heavy Italian dressing scent hitting my nose and I sighed in ecstasy. I dug my fork into it hungrily, accidentally spraying dressing all over.

"Weirdo," Alliyson muttered and Jill giggled from the left of me. I smiled at her, half a leaf of lettuce hanging from my lips. "Eat normally, you pig!"

I grinned at Alliyson and pulled in the rest of the lettuce, chewing and swallowing.

"So Jill, tell me a bit about yourself," I said, smiling at her. She was a pretty girl, yeah - but she seemed just a little bit off.

"Well...," she began thoughtfully, curling some of her shoulder-length hair behind her ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
It might not seem like it, but this really has SOMETHING to do with where I'm going with this story. Not just a filler. =) Sorry it's taken me forever to update this...OH; and alliyson's sn is different here than in IDLY; i changed it for her. :D