‹ Prequel: I Don't Love You
Status: ATTENTION: I am in the process of editing this story so check back for updates.

Just Don't Take Chances

Staying in a hotel.

Alliyson's POV;

I whistled I Am The Walrus, as I walked with Jill towards the hotel. The hotel had opened up a special VIP entrance for everyone on the tour, so that the bands wouldn't get bombarded with fans. We were heading to Dallas the next day, but we got to stay in a nice hotel for the time being while they cleaned out the buses.

They would be doing this an assortment of times, so this was the first of many.

Jill adjusted the messenger bag I had asked her to hold for me while we walked to Frank and my hotel room, that we shared with Bob.

"So how did you guys...y'know, meet anyway?" Jill asked and I turned to smile at her.

"It's kinda funny, actually," I chuckled, listening to the wheels of Frank and my suitcases roll against the gravel in the parking lot. "We were actually seeing other people when we first met."

"Really?" Jill responded. "And what happened?"

"Frank and I fell for each other...hard...and fast," I said, shrugging. "Frank's relationship with his girlfriend at the time was already falling apart, and mine was getting there. Meeting Frank just seemed to make it end quicker."

"Wow so it was like...love at first sight, then?"

"Something like that...If it wasn't for Frank and me getting together, I would probably be back home in Florida, watching my boyfriend's dog, since he's never home."

"Wow, guys who do crap like that are pathetic."

"Tell me about it."

We approached the VIP entrance, where bodyguards sat to monitor it. Worm was at the door but on the inside, with a clipboard, and a headset. He opened the door when he saw us coming.

"Ladies," he greeted, nodding at us both. I reached up to cheek tap him, making a smooch noise to simulate a kiss and walked off with Jill.

"Where is Frank anyway?," she then asked.

"I don't...know. He ran off with the rest of the guys for something, but he said he'd meet up with me by the elevator over here. He has the key so...I'm forced to wait for him, haha," I explained.

"Aw," Jill cooed. "You guys are the cutest thing ever. Frank seems really sweet."

"He's...something else, all right," I giggled. "No but in all seriousness, I love him to death. I don't know what I'd do without him, he's kinda my everything."

Jill smiled and blushed a deep red, "With the way you talk about him, makes me wish I had a boyfriend like him."

"You don't have a boyfriend?"

"No...I had a guy back in Illinois but my brothers and sisters didn't approve of him, so we parted ways..."

"Oh I'm sorry...," I said sadly. She shrugged in response.

"Doesn't really matter. On a lighter note! Talk about Frank some more," she chuckled. "I love listening to people, so hearing you talk about Frank is entertaining for me."

"I've never met someone who enjoyed me talking before," I came to realize out loud. "I talk a lot, even Frank gets tired of hearing me sometimes."

"Now that's not true...," a voice said and we turned around, seeing Adam Lazzara of Taking Back Sunday appear out of nowhere.

"Oh hey Adam," I said, and he gave me a one armed hug. "And I'm sure it is."

"Not at all," Adam said, frowning. "If anything, you should get tired of hearing Frank talk a lot. Or at least, I do - since you're all he talks about."

"Aw!" Jill exclaimed and then covered her mouth when Adam and I turned to look at her. "Sorry, just had to."

"Well hello there," Adam said softly, gazing at Jill. "I don't think we've met, I'm Adam."

"Jill."

"Jill Leone," I added, winking at her.

"Oh, you're the Leone boy's sister! They were telling me that you were on the tour with them, but I hadn't gotten the chance to meet you."

"Well now you have," Jill said, and she winked.

Uh-oh, wink? Is she flirting with Adam?

"Well well...," Adam continued to say before we heard someone calling out his name.

"Burbank," they added and Matt Rubano, TBS's bassist, came outta nowhere, swinging what looked like one of the hotel room keys on his finger. "Lazzara. Dude, I found your key, you can go to bed now. Hey ladies," he added, the last part out of breath.

"Hi Matt," I greeted.

"Well, my two lovely ladies, it seems I've found the bed I should be sleeping in. I hope to see you both later," Adam said, giving me a one armed hug and reached for Jill's hand, bringing it up to his face and kissing it, before he left. Matt winked at us both before following the tall front man.

"Oh my god," Jill squealed once they were out of earshot and we continued down to the elevator. "Adam Lazzara just kissed my hand!"

"That he did," I said, smirking. "I saw you wink at him, were you flirting?!"

"Well yes and no," she admitted. "He is gorgeous as hell, in case you haven't noticed."

"Oh no, not at all. I'm completely oblivious to his obvious beauty when he stands next to me," I said in a sarcastic tone, but I broke out into a grin at the end.

"I can't see how," Jill giggled.

"Ugh, where is my vertically challenged boyfriend!" I yelled loudly, and Jill burst into a fit of laughter. "I kinda wanna go to sleep."

The elevator pinged and the doors opened, and out stepped Frank himself.

"Boyfriend!" I cheered. "You sure know how to keep a girl waiting..."

"So sorry, my dear. But your chariot awaits," Frank grinned, holding the OPEN button on the elevator and helped Jill and I get the two suitcases in. Frank then pressed the second floor, and then third floor button and the elevator gave a great lurch before soaring up.

Frank slinked his arm around my waist and pulled me close, stating, "Jill, your room is on the second floor. They split the tour onto two floors, second is Revolution Stage and third is Main," he pulled out a key from his back pocket, checked over it once, before handing it to her. "You're sharing with Mateo and Dan."

"Oh joy," Jill said sarcastically and the elevator came to a stop, the doors opening. She handed me my bag and waved, adding, "I'll see you two later. Bye."

After Jill left, I looked at Frank and he looked at me before he winked and kissed me on the cheek.

"How's my honey pies tummy feeling today?," he asked and I smirked at his voice. It was kinda girly and a little stupid sounding, but sweet nonetheless coming from him.

I hugged him close before saying, "Honey pies tummy is fine, besides the fact that..."

"I know," he cut me off. "She's bleeding excessively. Jeez, ruin the moment much?"

I aimed to kiss him on the cheek but missed and hit his neck instead, before mumbling, "You love me for it."

"Mmm," Frank agreed, holding me closer as the elevator came to a slow halt and then the doors opened, the hallway of the third floor revealed. The floor was covered in a deep, rich red carpet, the walls a creamy yellow. Small lights lit up the hallway, a couple dotting the walls and Frank took my hand, and one of the suitcases and led us to our room.

[Time Elapse]

"Frank," I whined, my eyes snapping open, when I felt someone crawl onto our bed, their hair dripping onto my back. "I was just about to fall asleep."

"You're not gonna get any sleep now," I heard Bob chuckle before the bathroom door closed again. Frank snickered from above me and I felt his weight come down on top of me, him hovering over me as I lay on my stomach.

"I'm sorry I wakey you," Frank said in his mocking-baby tone.

"And I'm sorry I showered first," I groaned, wiggling so Frank would fall off. But he clung onto me and then sat up, sitting on my back. "Ow!"

"Sorry," Frank said sheepishly and rose up and sat on my thighs, a leg on each side of my own. Then he poked my butt. "Are you gonna get up?"

"No Frank, I'm tired..."

"But Bob's gone...we can so totally fool around, and then be in the middle of it when he comes back."

"Or not."

I could almost hear Frank frowning.

He sighed and put his hands on my lower back, palms facing down, "Your cramps not getting any...easier? Lighter? I don't know, I don't know what term to use..."

"No Frank...I'm just tired. I'd love it if you could massage me, though."

"I thought you hated massages?"

"I only like them if they are light and gentle, honey," I told him, and close my eyes again, readjusting my arms so I could rest my head on them.

Frank blew on his hands quickly, and I could hear his palms slapping together quietly before he lifted up my tank top a little. He slid his hands from my upper back down the middle and I moaned lightly.

"Ooh, we like that?," He asked, lightly digging his thumbs into my upper back and then sliding them down again. I nodded and he chuckled, "Good, I didn't wanna be doing this wrong. So how was your talk with Jill?"

"Fine," I replied, relaxing my shoulders a bit as he worked his way up. "We talked about you."

"Oh?," Frank said, question evident in his voice. He worked his way back down to my lower back, where my tattoo was and lightly dragged his fingers across my flesh. "Anything good? Or just girly talk?"

"We talked about our relationship, Frankie," I said, and then released a sudden moan as he dug in his palms suddenly.

"Oh I'm sorry, did I hurt you?," he asked but I shook my head. "Continue."

"Yeah...just that. Nothing special, I mean...you're not that special."

And before I knew it, Frank stopped massaging me and his hand came down hard on my ass. I shrieked out loud in surprise and attempted to turn over to face him.

"What was that for!?"

"I'm definitely special," he pouted.

"Oh shut up, stop being a big baby," I snapped, turning back over. "I love you like a fat kid loves cake and like lions like their cubs, now get back to massaging me."

"You're so mean to me sometimes," Frank sighed, but continued anyway, "Well that's it? No gossip - no nothing? What kinda girls are you two?"

"Shut up. If you want gossip, I think she likes Adam from Taking Back Sunday."

"Ooh," Frank squealed, stopping from massaging any longer. "That is good! Gimme the details."

"Frank, you're such a chick sometimes. I feel like the male in the relationship," I said, snickering at the end as I could just hear Frank pouting.

"You want me to be the woman? Fine, that means I get to be on bottom next time."

"Or not," I shrugged.

Frank snorted and jumped up a little to adjust himself on top of me. I just kept my eyes closed and started to drift to sleep slowly before I felt Frank repeating the same movement, grinding himself into me continuously.

"Frank...," I said tiredly. "What in gods name are you doing?"

Frank gave me a hysterical laugh before saying, "When I do this, it looks like I'm fucking you in the ass."

"Frank," I said quietly before yelling loudly: "Get off of me, you ass!"

"No, never!" Frank yelled like a little kid and I chuckled at his innocence. But Frank continued to do the same thing, and I could feel his simply flaccid dick rubbing into me through the material of his boxers. Hm, I wonder which ones he's wearing...?

Not the point! Frank continued before I heard a door open and Frank stopped, turning around to giggle at the person.

"You guys are so weird...," Bob muttered. "I'm never rooming with you two again."

"I didn't do anything," I defended hotly. "I'm just trying to sleep and Frank's trying to have anal with me."

"Am not!"

"Frank, who's on top of who?"

Silence, before Bob broke it by laughing and I heard him cross the room over to his bed. He must've thrown his stuff down and sat on the bed as I heard it squeak under his weight and then a rustle of the sheets and he went under.

"You two, go to bed. And I don't wanna hear you two at it at three in the morning, this isn't the bus anymore."

"We can't," Frank giggled. "She's on her period."

"Frank!"

"I know Frank remember, you told me already. I still don't care, you guys could be those type of people who fuck during it anyway. Wait! Don't tell me if you are," Bob said. "I don't wanna know, I actually want a peaceful sleep tonight. Ugh, god dammit, next time I'm switching with Gerard and taking Ray..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait!
Expect two more chapters later on this week or something.

This chapter is dedicated to Sahina, who hassled me on my profile for not updating.
BE HAPPY!
<3