‹ Prequel: I Don't Love You
Status: ATTENTION: I am in the process of editing this story so check back for updates.

Just Don't Take Chances

Worse.

Gerard's POV;

If there is one thing I've learned while spending my time touring with Frank and Alliyson, it's that they do everything together.

They get dressed together.
Sing together.
Go on the computer together.
Shower together.
Do their hair with each other.
Eat together.
Sleep together (obviously because Worm and Brian take up the other two bunks. We have a total of six. It used to be Frank, Bob, Ray, Mikey, and Me. But since Mikey's on break, we put Worm on the bus and now that Alliyson's with us, she sleeps with Frank.)
Dance together.
Party together.
Drink together.
Cook together (although Frank can't cook.)
Play tricks on people together.
Bother Worm together.
Annoy me together.
Take pictures of Bob together.
Put stuff in Ray's hair together.
Steal my PJ pants together.

Basically everything you can do on a bus.

But sometimes, it is literally the cutest, yet most sickening thing I have ever seen.

On the bus, one morning...

Our alarm goes off at about 11:30 every morning. Just so we can all get ready at the same time and shit. Unless we didn't get the right amount of sleep the night before. So we were traveling the night before and we had a show today so we had to get up.

When I stumbled out of my bunk (above Frank and Alliyson's) I saw Ray doing the same and then Bob's curtains tore open. Ray clapped me on the back, Bob just stumbling into the kitchen/living room. I nodded and sighed; tearing open Frank's curtain to find Frank was already up and out of bed because only Alliyson remained in the bunk. I snickered at her appearance, her hair all over and her mouth opening and closing slowly. Her chest rose and fell in a normal pattern as she was strewn out on her back all over the small bunk. I decided to let her sleep and walked into the kitchen/living room.

Like I had thought, Frank was already seated at the couch with a cup of coffee in front of him, flicking through the channels on the television. Ray stood in front of the microwave trying to figure it out, Bob sitting opposite him telling him he's using it wrong.

"You've got to press the green button first to activate that you're even using it," Bob explained. "Then you've got to pick which thing you want, then put the minutes."

"I don't see how that's any different from sticking the waffle in and picking a time frame," Ray whined.

I chuckled and sat next to Frank, then slid under the table and rested my elbows down with my head in the middle, observing him.

"What're you doing?"

"Finding something to watch," he said simply. The coffee continued to sit in front of him, untouched.

"Where's dumb-butt?" Bob asked, completely giving up on Ray and his stupid waffles.

"Dumb-butt, referring to Alliyson?" Frank muttered, turning to Bob who nodded. "I let her sleep."

"What, does she not hear alarms?"

"She can sleep through an atomic bomb, she's so dense," I chuckled, yawning and stretching out my limbs.

Frank snorted, "She'll be awake soon, don't worry."

"And how are you so sure Captain Short pants?" Bob challenged.

"Coffee!" A girlish voice squealed and Alliyson came bounding into the room, her hair no longer a mess but actually in a neatly combed ponytail. Her tank top was slightly upturned though and you could see part of her tattoo. She jumped on Ray's back as he still fought with the microwave and planted a quick kiss on his cheek. "Morning!"

Frank sighed and pushed me a bit to the left so I could move over and she planted herself down next to him, curling her legs up on his lap.

"Morning sweetness," she mewed and snuggled into him. Frank wrapped his right arm around her body and pulled her close, his head hovering a couple inches from hers.

"How in the hell are you so awake?" Ray asked incredulously.

"I...don't know. Heeeeeeeeeeeeey!" She exclaimed, pointing at the cup in front of her. "This is for me right?"

"Of course," Frank sighed, smiling down at his girlfriend. She smiled and took the now warm cup of coffee and sipped on it.

"Ugh! Stupid technology!" Ray growled at the microwave and smacked it.

"I'm telling you..." Bob began but Alliyson shot up from her spot on the couch and pushed Ray aside.

"Men..." She muttered. She then began to press an assortment of buttons on the microwave and then put in Ray's three waffles and smiled when it started spinning, the light on the inside coming on. She patted Ray on his afro and sat back down next to Frank in her previous position, downing the rest of her coffee.

"Hah!" Bob said triumphantly. "Even Alliyson knew."

Ray mocked him, turning his lip up in a mean curl and folded his arms, waiting for the microwave to finish. "You guys going to eat?" He asked.

"Later," Frank mumbled almost inaudibly as he observed Alliyson drinking her beverage, her lip rings making a slight pinging noise as it clicked against the coffee cup. He kept his eyes on her.

"Dude," I muttered. "She's not a piece of meat."

"That's animal cruelty!" Alliyson exclaimed.

"We all know," Ray chided and the microwave bell rang. "Yay! My waffles."

"I think you owe me one because I helped you out there Toro," Bob suggested.

"Or not."

I chuckled at my fellow band mates, watching them bicker over the pancakes but out of the corner of my eye I watched Frank snuggle up close to Alliyson's neck. She giggled and told him to stop while still drinking and hit him lightly to get him away.

When I presumed she must've been finished she locked lips with him, and you could visibly see her dive her tongue into his mouth. Frank groaned loudly, catching Bob and Ray's attention.

"Hey!" Ray yelled. "Quit it with the tonsil hockey!"

"Yeah," Bob added. "It's only like 11 in the morning..."

Alliyson held up one finger and continued making out with our rhythm guitarist and pulled away from him after a couple moments, creating a rather loud suction noise and smiled at all of us.

"He said he wanted coffee," Alliyson said simply while Frank sat panting, his head on her shoulders.

And trust me, it only got worse.