‹ Prequel: I Don't Love You
Status: ATTENTION: I am in the process of editing this story so check back for updates.

Just Don't Take Chances

Boys are ridiculous.

Alliyson's POV;
August 8th, 2007
Charlotte, NC


I frowned and stepped out of the bathroom on the tour bus.

I was trying to get dressed before we moved from the buses to another hotel. Everyone had just finished performing for the night and went to pack up for the move. We were taking a pretty long drive to Florida the next day, and the buses needed to be cleaned again, and checked.

By accident, I had pulled a bathing suit top out of my suitcase in my rush, instead of a bra. I slid the bikini top on over my exposed chest, adjusted the waist on my jeans and put on my green flip-flops. I threw the door open to the cool hallway and headed towards the bunks.

I heard Frank's low breathing inside our bunk, but decided not to bother him just yet. He seemed a little tired the last couple days, and I didn't want a repeat of what happened last time. I sent him to bed right after the show, along with a cup of tea, to relax him. I pulled my suitcase out from underneath the bunk, and pulled out my respectful bra, hearing footsteps approaching me.

"Hey Al," a voice said, and I curled my hair behind ear, connecting eyes with Ray. I put a finger to my lips as I zipped up my bag, making a low 'sh' noise.

"Frank's sleeping," I said softly.

"Oh!" Ray said, realization crossing his features. He lowered his voice a bit, "Sorry. Whatcha doin'?"

I eyed him funny. "Getting my bra. I took this top out instead of it."

"Oh, okay..." Ray replied, and I caught a slight look of something cross his face. As I pushed my suitcase back under the bunk and Ray walked past me, I felt his hand slide across my back and pull at something.

And at the same moment, he snatched my bra outta my hands and ran towards the back of the bus.

"Ray!" I hissed after him. "Give that back."

"No!" Ray yelled, slamming the door closed. I gave a frustrated sigh and stomped after him, slamming my palm into the door as it came open at the impact to find Ray on the couch with Bob. I felt my bikini top slipping, so I took one hand and held it up.

Bob looked up at me, a smirk on his lips as he took my bra out of Ray's hands. "This yours?"

"Yes, it is," I snapped, struggling to hold the thing up. I outstretched one hand, growling a, "And I'd like it back."

"...Or not," and with that, I felt arms wrap around me, a hint of cigarettes hitting my nostrils. I saw Gerard's head pop up on the side of me, grinning as he covered all the right places on my chest.

"Well hello darling," he said smoothly, before turning to Bob. "Quick, what's her bra size?"

"Oh hell no!" I screeched, struggling in Gerard's arms. That was none of their nasty little old man pervy business.

Gerard just held me tighter though, as I watched Bob and Ray look for the tag that said the size. Bob's eyes lit up as he found it first and said out loud: "32C."

"Nice," Ray said, winking at me. I made a grossed out face and finally sprung free of Gerard's clutches, holding up my top with one hand and grabbed my bra back from the two idiots on the couch.

"Assholes," I muttered and stalked back to the bathroom to change. Ray, Bob, and Gerard all called out a chorus of 'love you!' but I ignored them and proceeded to get dressed.

I pulled off the bikini top and slid on my bra, putting my green tank top over it. I re-did my ponytail and threw open the bathroom door, going back to the bunk area to put my bikini top in the suitcase.

But I didn't hear Frank's heavy breathing anymore when I pulled my suitcase out, all I could hear was the three obnoxious excuses for men in the back room. After putting my bag back under, I headed toward the front of the bus where I heard the TV running.

Just like I had suspected, Frank lie on the couch, head on the arm and feet sprawled out to the end, eyes glued to the TV. He flipped the channels in a rather bored manner, yawning as I watched him from the doorway, a small grin on my face.

I quietly waltzed into the room and then jumped on top of him, grinning down at him as he made am 'oof!' noise.

"Hey sweetheart," I said, smile still on my face. I reached over and kissed him on the cheek.

"...Hi," Frank said. I crawled up so I was sitting on his lower torso and hovered over him.

"Howya feelin'?"

"Fine?" Frank asked, more of a question than a statement. His hands came up to my hips as I sat up, took out my ponytail and doing it again, curling my bangs behind my ear. He rubbed his thumbs into my hip bones, and I involuntarily rolled my hips on his.

Frank smirked up at me and tugged on me, saying, "Come 'ere."

I smirked down at him and leaned down, pressing my lips against his. He tipped his head to the side, opening his mouth and flicked his tongue on top of mine. I felt his hands slide to my back and underneath my tank top, one even going as far as to go down and cup my ass. I pushed my tongue harder on his, arising a moan out of him and I rolled my hips on his again.

"Okay, ew!" A voice said. "Get a room!"

My eyes snapped open and I shot Gerard a glare as he pretended to puke. I pulled away from Frank and snapped, "Well we had one before you came in."

"I can't even come in a room on my own bus to get a drink of water?"

"No. Not at all."

"Bitch," Gerard muttered, digging through the fridge for his bottle and flipped me off as he exited the room.

"God, what an asshole. Did you see...or rather, hear what they did to me?" I asked Frank, looking down to see him staring at me, eyes glazed over.

"No."

"They stole my bra and decided to read it too, while holding me captive."

"Mm, poor baby," Frank muttered, his large, tattooed hands sliding dangerously slow up hips and my sides.

"Ugh, Frank," I whined softly at the gesture.

He didn't respond though, continuing with the movements of his hands. I watched his breathing pattern even out as he just looked up at me, eyes shining from the lights over head. I leaned down and threaded my fingers through his now thick hair, massaging his scalp lightly.

I tugged at the ends, muttering, "Frank?"

"Hm?" Was his response, eyes still glued to me. I pulled a little harder, which seemed to make him snap out of it. "Oh, sorry, what?"

I scrunched up my face in confusion, "You okay?"

Frank gave me a half-assed nod, "I'm fine. I was just thinking."

"About what?" I questioned. "You were staring at me an awfully long time."

"Mm, yeah, it was nothing. Just random stuff."

I eyed him funny, raising one eyebrow, "You sure?"

He took a deep breath, and right before he was going to speak - the bus gave a huge lurch, and the door to where the driver was sprang open. Brian appeared, in his tattooed and pierced glory, raising an eyebrow and snorting at Frank and my position.

"We're here," he said, and then the bus stopped. Still keeping an eye on us, he went down the steps and I heard the door open with a low hiss, the hot air suddenly rushing onto the bus.

I turned back to Frank, who had now let go of me and was running his own fingers through his hair. I pulled them away, causing him to look up at me again.

"We'll talk about this later," I assured him, before hopping off to go get our stuff.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it's been forever, but I was planning on updating before Camp
(Read most recent journal)!

Enjoy<3