‹ Prequel: I Don't Love You
Status: ATTENTION: I am in the process of editing this story so check back for updates.

Just Don't Take Chances

Sexual Invitations.

6:45 p.m.-ish
Alliyson's POV;


"Holy shit Frank," I groaned into his neck, gripping onto his hair like it was life support and continued grinding into him like no tomorrow.

Right. So we were finishing up our...business. Gerard's been in this house maybe five hours and now his 'virgin ears' are probably not so virgin anymore.

Frank continued moaning and thrusting, riding out his orgasm with me until he finally finished, collapsing on top of me, panting heavily and breathing hot air all over my chest. I grinned and panted with him as he pulled out of me and then lay on his back, stretching out. I turned to look at him, pulling the sheet on the bed over my chest and perched my head on one shoulder.

God this man was breathtakingly beautiful. Have you ever been face-to-face with Frank Iero before? Ever seen his gorgeous eyes? His curvy, soft, pink lips, which I’ve felt all over me. His face and body are cut perfectly, not too buff but he's not a wimp, and he’s rather slim. I love his nose, his eyes, the little spot he’s got on his cheek and the one in front and below it.

Eyes shut and still panting, slowly trying to regain his breath, Frank took a deep breath and looked at me. I smiled when he pulled me closer so I could lie on his slick chest, so I kissed the middle.

"Hey," he murmured breathlessly. "I love you."

I chuckled a bit, "I love you too Frank."

"I'm not just saying that," he explained. "Because you just had sex with me."

"Sure," I said, stretching out the word.

"I'm not!" Frank defended. "Hey," he snapped. "Get up here."

I leaned up from his chest to look up at him and he gestured his head up so I rose myself higher on the bed so I was directly next to him, our noses barely touching. I placed my hand on his bare chest again as he took one hand and rubbed it along my jaw line.

"Poor Gerard," Frank giggled. "He's been here not one day and he's already heard us having sex."

"He'll get over it," I replied, gazing up at his beautiful hazel eyes.

No wonder people fall in love with this kid like it's nothing, his eyes are the most intense things I have ever seen. Always shiny and full of light, the crystal clear coloring exciting me every time.

"You're right," he continued, taking his thumb up to my bottom lip where he ran it along, taking his time when he came to my rings and just came closer and closer.

"He's going to be hearing it much more anyway," Frank stated, breathing so close to me that his breath glided over my lips, causing me to shiver. "I can guarantee that."

"So we're going to be having lots of sex on tour?" I asked and he nodded, leaning his head to the side as he removed his thumb.

"You're the last girl I'm going to be with, love," he muttered. "'Cause I fucking love you and you're not going anywhere..."

"Mhm," I said, barely inaudible when he finally crashed his lips against mine, causing me to grunt in response at the softness of his lips and how gentle he was being.

Not even a minute into kissing and the phone rang.

"Are you serious..." Frank groaned, not separating himself from me but actually pulling me with him while he reached for his house phone, pulling it off the hook from the side table next to the bed. "Hello?" He grumbled unhappily, taking his lips off of mine.

"Frank Anthony Thomas Iero!" a voice screeched. Frank sighed, while I giggled and snuggled into his chest.

"Yeah Ma?"

"Now how long have you been in Jersey and you haven't come see me once?" she snapped.

"Uh well, almost two we-"

"That's too long!" She continued, cutting him off and I muffled a laugh in Frank's chest. "You need to get over here and see your dear mother. What if I was sick? Would you visit me in the hospital? Or would you stay at home doing shit?"

"No ma, I’d-"

"Don't lie to your mother Frank, or I’ll be forced to take you back to church," she went on to say and I just started full out laughing, not even bothering to keep quiet anymore. "Is that Alliyson? Let me speak to her!"

"No ma, why should I if you're-"

I snatched the phone from Frank and pressed it to my ear, covering his mouth with my hand and cleared my throat, "Hello Mrs. Frank's Mom!"

"Oh no dear, that sounds funny. Call me Linda. How are you?"

"I'm fine, actually. Just finished up some," I looked at Frank who stared wide-eyed at me. " Personal business."

"Good, good. Listen, I'm having a little barbecue tomorrow at my house, and I was wondering if you and Frank would like to come? It's a family party, of course."

"Sure!" I exclaimed and Frank took my hand off of his face to give me a 'what?' look. "We'd love to come. What time?"

"Uh well," Linda continued. "It should start at about 2 or so, but you and Frank can come early. Just get Frank to drive you, if you're unfamiliar with Jersey. I can't wait to meet you, dear!"

"You too Linda," I gushed and Frank sighed and leaned back against the pillow, muttering curses to himself. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yes Alliyson, of course. Bye and kiss my son for me."

"No problem, bye!" And I put the phone back in it's cradle.

Frank flipped me over so he was over me (not like we weren't like this less then ten minutes ago) and pinned me down to the bed while I giggled up at him.

"It's not funny babe, what did you just do?"

"Nothing," I answered innocently and he glared at me.

"You're a liar."

"And you're hot, let's have sex," I laughed, reaching up to plant a quick kiss on his lips. His stupid, long hair hung all in his face and mine, some of it still wet. "If you must know she's having a family barbecue tomorrow and she invited us and I accepted and so now we're going."

"Ugh why?" Frank groaned, letting go and falling on me, engulfing my body in his arms.

"I wanna meet your family! Your mom is so nice and friendly. Oh and she said to kiss you so pucker up Iero," I ordered and he picked his head up from my chest and closed his eyes, pursing his lips together. I chuckled and licked up the front of his face, on his lips and across the top of his nose.

"Ew," he cried. "Cooties!"

"Get over it, you've got my 'cooties' all over you by now," I replied, sticking my tongue out at him and pushing him off of me to climb out of the bed. "Come on, I wanna shower and then we'll watch a movie..."

"Slash have sex," Frank continued, rising from the bed to follow me.

"Slash, eat ice cream or something," I returned, stepping into the bathroom and closing the door behind Frank as he turned on the tap.

"We definitely just came in the bathroom butt naked," Frank realized as he stepped inside.

"Whatever. Gerard!" I called into the opposite room.

"What?" He groaned. "If you guys are showering now, please do not leave cum all over the place and/or take too long and/or scream too loud. I'm trying to get some sleep."

I just laughed and stepped into the shower and closed the curtain behind me.