‹ Prequel: I Don't Love You
Status: ATTENTION: I am in the process of editing this story so check back for updates.

Just Don't Take Chances

Meeting Anthony.

Alliyson's POV;Mrs. Iero Linda took me upstairs to Frank's old room and forced me to change into some old boxers of Frank's, while she went into the basement to dry my shorts in the dryer.

I wasn't happy about this. Oh no, not at all was I happy about this.

Not only had Frank embarrassed me in front of his whole family by pulling me in the pool, he now thought I was really upset with him (which I kind of was) and I was sitting in his old room wearing his boxer shorts.

I glanced around the dark, crowded space and observed everything. Frank sure did have a lot of posters, probably more than he had in his room back home. It varied, from Misfits to Danzig to Black Flag and more. His room was normal for a teenage boy; only it was empty and actually rather clean. His walls were this white, bland color, but his floor was covered in this rich red carpet. He had a bed, a twin, which sat in the middle and a closet and dresser, and other little boy things all over the place.

I lay back on Frank's old bed and curled up into a ball on one side.

Why did Frank have to mess around so much? He could've been really cute and James Bond-ish about it and like acted like he was going to and then not and give me a big kiss or whatever. But no, he had to be like total Bugs Bunny/Daffy Duck style and actually pull me into the pool and get my poor little bum all wet. He was impossible sometimes, almost like a little kid.

I loved it, but yet I couldn't stand it.

"Alliyson!" Frank called from what I'm guessing was down the hall. Frank's house wasn't all that big so he couldn't possibly be that far away. "You're okay right?"

I just snorted and closed my eyes, turning my back towards the door in case he found me. I heard various doors being opened until he finally stopped in front of his own door and stepped inside, closing it behind him. He blew out a sigh and started to chuckle.

"Nice shorts."

I whipped around and glared at him, "Well I wouldn't be in them if it wasn't for my good-for-nothing boyfriend who likes to mess around too much."

His smile automatically faltered. "I said I was sorry," he added sadly, looking down and stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"I'm sure."

"You know never to doubt me when it comes to you," he continued, taking a step closer to the bed. Frank's hair was still wet from when I pulled him in with me, the water droplets slipping down his face. He took the towel on his shoulder and towel dried his hair quickly. "Are you ever going to forgive me?"

"Eventually," I snapped, sitting up and folding my arms. "You've got to make it up to me."

"How?" Frank asked, taking the towel off his head with his eyes lighting up brightly.

"I don't know," I shrugged honestly. "Find a way."

Frank sighed and threw the towel somewhere, tugging on the ends of his sweatshirt in an attempt to pull it off. His shirt lifted up and of course, my favorite tattoo of his, the two doves and 'And' written in fancy script, was shown on his belly.

God, I get all-weak in the knees when I see that.

"Lay back," Frank instructed, throwing his probably drenched hoodie to the side. I did what he said and laid on my back, still watching him as he crawled on top of the small bed and stopped next to me, pulling me into his arms. "I'll just...cuddle you to death until you forgive me."

"And what if that tactic doesn't work?" I asked slyly.

"Well...I don't know."

"I hate you Frank Iero," I growled as he snuggled up closer to me, his hair fluttering across my exposed back and neck.

"I know, I know and I'm still sorry," He muttered into my neck and then pressed his lips to it, causing me to shiver. "But I love you and because of that, I like to mess with you."

"Shitty excuse."

"Love makes me do crazy things," Frank continued.

"Oh yeah?" I asked. "Like running away with me?"

"I've already done that, and I haven't been the same since."

"Oh, and why's that?" I countered.

"Cause I've fallen in love."

"Uh-huh," I muttered, closing my eyes and leaning into the bed. Frank continued pecking my neck affectionately and complaining about how much he loves me. “You’re annoying."

"If I was so annoying, then you wouldn't have came on tour with me," Frank argued.

"I did it so I could secretly be with Gerard," I chuckled.

"Oh that's not funny..." Frank whined, and he started running his fingers along my sides, tickling me. I shrieked with laughter and tried to pull away but Frank latched his legs around mine. "That wasn't very nice at all Alliyson."

"I'm sorry!" I shrieked. I could feel my ears and cheeks burning up with laughter. "Just stop tickling me!"

"No!" Frank barked. "I'm going to tickle you until you tell me you love me."

"Never!" I yelled and he kept tickling me anyway when the door flew open.

"Frank you let go of that poor girl, you've harmed her enough for one day!" Linda chided, resting her hand on her hip and observed us. Frank finally stopped tickling me while I sat up to smile at her thankfully when she handed me my shorts.

"All dry," she smiled. "No thanks to Frank over here."

Frank frowned and started to pout so I pecked his cheek affectionately.

"Now that you've made up, I'll leave you two alone. Don't stay up here too long!" Linda added and left the room, closing the door behind her.

I rose up from the bed and pulled up Frank's boxers, revealing my regular black boy shorts and Frank made a wolf whistle. I flipped him off and threw his boxers at him and pulled on my shorts, the warm out of dryer feeling coasting my waist. Frank sat up and slid down the bed towards me and pulled me down so I was straddling him, his hands on my waist.

Frank licked his lips and kept his eyes on my chest then looked up at me, his eyes shining. "It's a good thing I didn't put you entirely into the pool."

"Why?"

"You're wearing a white tank top."

"Uh-huh."

"And I don't want people," he continued, pecking at my chest. "Seeing what's mine."

"Oh so I belong to you again?" I mused.

"Since the minute I laid eyes on you," he smiled, licking my chest and then looking back up at me and pressed his lips to mine quickly. Frank grinned and picked me up, like it was nothing and carried me over to the doors on the other side of his bed.

"I wanna show you something," he said and opened the door with one hand and walked through to reveal a balcony to the front of his house. Only there was...a tree blocking it?

"What's so special about a balcony and a tree?" I asked, genuinely interested.

"Absolutely nothing," Frank sighed, setting me down on the railing of the balcony and keeping his hands firmly on my hips so I wouldn't fall. He planted himself between my legs and put his head in the crook of my neck. "But anywhere I take you automatically turns special."

"You're really trying to get me to forgive you, aren't ya?" I chuckled as he hugged me close.

"No, not really. You've already forgiven me."

"And how are you so sure?"

"Just am," he said simply and pulled away to kiss me again, only this time lingering on my lips longer and massaging then slowly with his own. "Plus, you just let me do that."

"There's a lot I let you get away with though," I pointed out.

"Cause you love me which means you've forgiven me. Oh! Point for Frank," he grinned and pulled me off the railing. "Let's go back to the party, it's boring up here."

When we got back to the backyard, the kids all waved at me over from the pool, screeching ‘hi’ in their little voices. God, Frank's nieces and nephews or whatever they were, were the cutest little things ever. I wanted a drink so I guided Frank over to the table all the men sat at, only now there was a new guy seated there, an empty chair across from it. Frank sat in the chair and I pulled open the cooler not too far away and pulled out a Smirnoff Ice.

"Babe, get me somethin'," Frank asked and I nodded.

"Whaddya want?"

"Beer."

I got Frank a Budweiser and walked back over to the table and he pulled me onto his lap, cracking open the beer and my Smirnoff and watched the men play their card game.

"When did you get here Ant?" Frank asked the new guy.

"Not too long ago. You?"

"Long time ago. We had a little...problem," Frank grinned. "And so we were upstairs."

"Who are you?" I asked bluntly.

"Anthony, my cousin," Frank said.

"This is gonna sound so dumb but your first name is Frank's middle name!" I chuckled.

"And Frank's first name is my middle name!" Anthony said with mock happiness but he grinned at me anyway. "I like this one, she's funny. Alliyson, right?" I nodded and took a sip from my drink, Frank pulling me up further on his lap since I was slipping.