‹ Prequel: I Don't Love You
Status: ATTENTION: I am in the process of editing this story so check back for updates.

Just Don't Take Chances

Drunk hook-ups.

Frank's POV;

It's just something with my family; I don't know what it is. But when we get drunk, we get loud. Very loud, and very rambunctious.

I guess the mayhem started all thanks to Alliyson. She and Anthony decided to have a drinking contest, doing shots of Grey Goose that for some reason, my mother had in the kitchen. For what, I'm not even sure. But right, they were downing shots and then came back outside both very tipsy and out of control.

I was already buzzed from the couple of beers I had drunk. But when Alliyson came back to sit on my lap, it was just the way she planted herself that got me...started. My pants started getting tight again and Alliyson noticed too. She always can, if she hasn't done it herself. But she pretended like she didn't feel a thing and just went back to joking around and playing games with Ant and the rest of them.

After a while though, she started backing up on me slowly but surely, causing me just to get hotter and harder, my mind running freely. I started thinking about everything that I've ever done with her, you know...like that. And it also didn't help that she was sitting right there either.

And god dammit, every time she got up to get something, reached across the table, went to get someone or myself or herself another beer, she'd sit back down on that spot and then slip back down slowly. She's the most horrible tease, I can tell you that from my own personal experience. She has this mindset where it's 'let's pretend we're gonna give and then...just NOT.' Imagine how hard that is to deal with when you're her boyfriend?

Alliyson had done it for about the millionth time and I'm sure I had grown about ten times my normal size and she just kept teasing me. I just sat there, pretending to sip my beer and trying not to concentrate on her, the rest of my family getting increasingly louder and rowdier. I let my hand rest on her thigh, slowly caressing the inside as if to give her a taste of her own medicine but she just brushed it off and continued to play her little games with Dad, Ant and the rest of them.

I couldn't take it anymore.

I patted her a couple times to get up and put my beer on the table, "I'm gonna go smoke for a bit, k?" And I pressed a kiss to her cheek before walking out of the backyard towards the side of the house.

Alliyson just smiled at me and nodded her head but I saw that twinkle in her eye, that smirk played on her lips. She thought I was going to go jack off somewhere. Well haha babe, no I'm not.

It was darker now, darker than when we came and the house loomed over the concrete, casting a dark shadow. I just stood next to the house and looked down at what my cruel, cruel girlfriend had done to me and sighed, pulling out my pack of cigarettes and lighter.

I had gone through about four when I heard the front door of the house open and then close, the person walking down the steps and coming towards me. I couldn't see who it was since it was so dark now, so I just continued smoking as the figure came closer until they stopped in front of me, hands on their hips. I was a little calm now, my hard on had gone down a bit.

"Hey," she purred and I could see clearly now that it was Alliyson. I nodded at her. "You okay?"

"Fine," I muttered, took another long drag from the cancer stick dancing on my lips and tapped off ash.

"You seemed a little...restless back there," Alliyson smirked, taking another sip from the Smirnoff bottle I didn't notice she had.

I gawked at her. Restless? RESTLESS?!

"Are you seri-"

"I was just kidding, love," she chuckled, coming closer to me and plucked the cigarette from my lips. "Chill out."

"No, you're a stupid fucking tease," I snapped, grabbed my cigarette and went back to smoking.

"Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" She grinned.

I glared at her," Shut up."

Alliyson kept laughing and hugged me, I instinctively put my hand on the small of her back as her body pressed against mine, calming me in a way cigarettes never could. I inhaled her scent, some purple girly crap she calls 'Moonlight Path'. It's heavenly, I tell you. Makes you want to do things to her you never dreamed of.

I continued smoking when Alliyson pulled us apart, gazing intently at me.

"You're still hard."

"I know. They don't go away that quickly you know," I snapped angrily but Alliyson just kept smiling. She took the cigarette from my lips and let it hang in between her fingers in her other hand and leaned in to press her lips against mine.

I groaned involuntarily, grinding my hips into hers like I always do and slipped my tongue into her mouth, that familiar tingling feeling coming back down below. I started throbbing as she massaged my tongue with hers. She continued bumping into my hips with hers, diving deeper into my mouth and then pulled away abruptly and dragged me towards the front door.

"Alliyson I'm not getting it on with you on my front porch," I joked and she just smiled and led me inside, handing me back my cigarette and led me upstairs to my room.

"Oh come on, my room? That's so cliché!" I continued but she still hadn't said a thing and closed the door, locking it.

I sat on my bed and continued smoking, then found an ashtray to put it out in while Alliyson crawled on top of my bed and sat up by the headboard, putting her bottle on the side table. I crawled towards her and planted myself in between her legs, face to face with her.

As soon as her lips parted, she didn't have to say anything else for me to start kissing her, then down to her neck where I started biting and nibbling softly. When my other hand started palming her slowly, she let out a low groan and started grinding into me. I pecked up the side of her neck, then to her earlobe so I could bite it and then attack her lips with mine again, not even asking for permission and tongued her.

It started getting too hot so I picked her up and took her to the balcony again and let her down, the cool air blowing over both of us.

"Frank you ought to close that door," Alliyson advised as she sat down on the floor of the balcony.

"Why?" I asked, kneeling down in front of her and went back to my previous position between her legs.

"Just do it Iero," Alliyson said so I took my foot and slammed the door closed after making sure the lock was off, which made Alliyson reach down until she found exactly what she was looking for...
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I love them<33