Status: Finished!!

What I Go To School For

The Rain Hides Her Tears

Image

I looked up blinking back tears and rain from eyes trying to see who was walking towards me. As they walked towards their features become clearer, his dark hair and dark clothes visible through the rain. He stopped in front of me and I was shocked to see who it was.

"Hey." He said over the sound of the rain.

"Hi." I said confused. "Alec, what are you doing here?"

Alec McGinnis is the last person I ever thought I'd see at my house, or even know my name. Alec is the popular, super hot, junior every girl is in love with. He is an athlete with an amazing voice that could rival Nick.

"I was taking a walk." He replied with a shrug.

"In the rain?"

"Well not at first." He said a small smile forming. "Why are you in the rain?"

"I'm locked out." I said with a shrug.

"Break into one of the windows."

I looked at Alec like he was crazy. Break one of the windows? Yeah he's defiantly off his rocker. I could never break one of the windows without my mom freaking out.

"My mom would kill me if I did that!"

I pushed my wet hair away from my face and stood up my soaking wet clothes sticking to my body. I looked up at Alec his tall muscular body towering over me, his dark hair hang over his smoldering black eyes. The rain wasn't as bad but it was still coming down hard making my body shake from the cold.

"You could pick the lock." Alec said pulling his wallet out of his back pocket and pulled out a credit card. "Is there a dead bolt?"

"No." I answered unsure of this working.

He slid the card through the door and turned the knob. To my surprise it opened.

"Well great security in my house." I mumbled. "Thank you."

"No problem." Alec replied with a I'm-sexy-and-i-know-it smile.

He turned to walk down the steps and for some unknown reason I stopped him.

"Hey do you want to come inside?" I asked.

Alec looked at me his eyes boring into mine, why must I always find the guys that do that! He nodded his head smiling. I walked into the house Alec close behind me.

"Sorry about the mess." I said embarrassed of my house. "Do you want me to dry your clothes?"

"That would be great." Alec said smiling.

"OK. The bathroom is right there. The towels are in the closet in there." I pointed to the right door. "And I'll find you something else to wear."
Alec nodded he walked into the bathroom while I ran upstairs to my mom's room. My mom had a drawer of clothes my dad left when he left. I dug through the drawer until I found a pair of basketball shorts. I went back down stairs to the bathroom.

"I'm leaving a pair of shorts outside of the door, I couldn't find a shirt I hope that's alright. I'm going to change then I'll be back." I said through the thick bathroom door.

"Yeah that's fine." Alec said opening the door a crack. I tried not to look at him in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist.

I turned away from him to hide my very bright red cheeks. I went back upstairs to my room this time. I took off my wet clothes and pulled on a pair of shorts and a tank top. I ran a brush through my hair trying to look a little nicer then I was. For the first time since leaving the Jonas' house I checked my phone. There were ten missed calls from Nick. Five texts from him. I ignored his messages and looked at the one my sister sent me.

Staying here. Mrs. Jonas said I could stay the night.

I looked at the date on my phone and was surprised to see it was Friday. I sent a quick reply to Kyrsten telling her she could. I walked down the stairs my wet clothes in my arms.

"Sorry it so long." I quickly said taking Alec's clothes. I really did try to keep my eyes from wondering his naked chest, but I just couldn't.

"Its all good." He said with a chuckle.

I took our clothes into the laundry room and threw them into the dryer. Alec stood behind me watching me as I did this.

"Do you want anything to drink?" I asked turning to look at Alec.

"Sure." He said with a smile.

I took a shaky breathe, being around him was making me nervous. This wasn't like how I felt about Nick, this was more of a physical attraction to Alec. We walked into my kitchen and I opened the refrigerator. To my great surprise it was full of food; I pushed a side containers filled with unknown substances and found two cans of soda. I handed one to Alec, we stood int the kitchen in silence sipping on our drinks.

"Do you want to watch a movie until your clothes are dry?" I asked unable to take the awkward silence.

"Sure." Alec said smiling again. Man this kid likes to smile.

I walked over to the case of movies next to the TV. I looked through them trying to decide which movie would be best to watch.

"Have any preferences?" I asked looking at Alec over my shoulder. He was sitting on the couch looking like a model.

"Nope."

I looked back at the movies attempting to make my cheeks stop burning. I picked out a romantic comedy and put it in the DVD player. I sat on the other side of the couch away from Alec.

Half way through the movie Alec started to move towards me. I didn't notice at first but then I felt the couch moving. I glanced at him but he was watching the movie. Again a few minutes later I felt the couch move again.

"What are you doing?" I asked looking up at Alec.

He glanced at me his tanned cheeks gaining a pink tint to them. He smiled sheepishly at me showing his only visible flaw, his braces.

"I'm cold?" He stated.

"There is a blanket next to you." I said raising an eyebrow in question.

"Maybe I want you to keep me warm."

I most be in a parallel universe; first Nick Jonas kisses me and now Alec wants to be close to me. A girl like me never has two, extremely hot, guys all over her. I must be dreaming.

"We can share the blanket." Alec said grabbing the blanket and moving closer to me. He draped his arm around my shoulders and spread the blanket out on both of our laps. "You OK with this?"

"Yeah." I said secretly dying on the inside from being so close to a half naked boy.

At some point during the end of the movie Alec and I must have fallen asleep because the next morning I was being woken up by a very loud cough. I ignored who ever was coughing and snuggled myself closer to Alec, who was still sleeping soundly.

"Bobbi."

I opened one and turned my head slightly to see two very confused Jonas boys standing next to the couch Alec and I were laying on. I closed my eyes again and mumbled at them to go away,

"You should probably get up it's almost noon."

I groaned and moved Alec's arm from around my waist, which happened to be the only thing keeping me on the couch. I rolled onto the floor with a very un-lady like grunt.

"Holy shit." I cried rubbing my backside where there was a throbbing pain.

"Well i guess this shows you the consequences of sleeping with a boy, a half naked boy I might add."

I glared at the middle Jonas who just shrugged in response.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Kyrsten wanted to know if she could stay all day at our house, she tried calling but you never answered. Now we know why." Kevin said glancing at Alec who still hadn't woken up. "Anyways Joe and I volunteered to come see why you didn't answer your phone."

"OK, well now you know. Tell Kyrsten she can." I said with a little wave. "Bye."

"Come over when your," Joe made a face at Alec. "Friend is gone."

"Fine." I grumbled standing from the hard floor.

Well this was not how things were supposed to happen, that's for sure.

I shook Alec awake and gave him his clothes to change in to.

"Thanks for letting stay in while it rained." He said as we stood on my front steps.

"Anytime." I said nonchalantly.

"We should do this again sometime."

"Get stuck in the rain?" I asked.

"No. Hang out." Alec said with a, hypnotic, laugh.

"Sure. Anytime."

"Bye, Bobbi."

He hugged me then began his walk home. Now I had to go face a very disappointed Jonas and an angry Jonas. Fun. Not.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well I hope you all like this : )
Do you like Alec? ha ha he's an actual person, just like every other character other then Bobbi's mom. Yep, all of Bobbi's friends, her sister, even Bobbi herself is a real person; I just change all of their last names. Yeah thought I'd share that with you : )

Comment! : )