Status: Finished!!

What I Go To School For

Jokes And Misunderstandings

Image

I spent an hour at Nick's house. We did some more talking, I met Kevin Sr. and played a game of Rock Band with Joe. They are such fun family to be around, the complete opposite of mine.
During the short walk to my house I hummed "Got Me Goin' Crazy", by of course the Jonas Brothers, with a smile on my face. The smile was quickly wiped off my face when I saw the red Mustang parked in my driveway. My mom brought another guy home, great. I walked into the house, slamming the door to make my presence known, and ran up to my room where to my annoyance Kyrsten sat on my bed.
"So who are the new neighbors?" She asked, her eyes never straying from the book she was reading.
I smiled to myself and looked at the poster next to my bed. I took my time in answering, opening the window to let some air in and turned on some music.
"The Jonas family." I finally said.
At first Kyrsten didn't give any indication that she heard me. Then the book in her hands fell from her grasp and she sat up, a shocked expression.
"What? Are you serious?" She screamed.
"Will you calm down!" I asked rolling my eyes. " Yes I'm being complete serious."
I turned away from Kyrsten and turned the music up, "Goodnight and Goodbye" came on. This song just so happens to be Kyrsten and I's song. We sang along and danced around like losers. My phone beeping, alerting me to a new message, interrupted our dancing.
'Nice dance moves' - Nick
I looked at my phone confused. My phone beeped again.
'Look out your window.' - Nick
As surprised and confused as I was I did what the text told me to. I saw a house and not just any house, the Jonas' house, and standing at the window across from mine was Nick. I smiled, a big cheesy smile and waved.
I saw Nick's body shake slightly from laughter as he waved back. He looked down at his phone and did something. A second later I received a text.
'Hi =] ' - Nick
I laughed and just looked at him. He shrugged his shoulders and smiled.
'You are a dork. lol. I sent to him.
"What are you doing?" Kyrsten asked. She stood next to me and looked at Nick. I braced myself for the explosion.
"OH MY GOD! IT'S NICK JONAS!" She screamed , jumping up and down.
"Wow did you really have to brake my ear drums?" I grumbled glaring at her.
I looked out the window and saw Nick laughing hysterically.
My phone beeped, causing me to jump slightly.
'That was hilarious! You should have seen your face!' - Nick
I frowned at the message. I turned away from the window and sat down at my computer desk. A second later he text me again.
'I was kidding.' - Nick
I tried hard not to smile as I typed back, 'Sure you are.'
I logged onto Myspace while i waited for his reply, but it never came. a half an hour later and there still wasn't anything from him, and he wasn't in his room anymore.
Finally i decided to just let it go and continue on with my night. I went downstairs to make dinner for Kyrsten and I. Unfortunately the only food we had was last weeks mystery meat. Kyrsten ran into the room then.
"Wanna go out to eat?" I asked her.
A knock at the door brought distracted us.
"Will some one get that!" My mom yelled.
"I got it." I yelled back.
I opened the door revealing Nick.