Baby, You Are the Weapon I Choose

Make it fast. Make it clean. Make it untraceable.

Three rules that had been embedded into my brain. Three ways to make sure the job was done right, quick, and without getting caught. We could not get caught. That was why we lived double lives. That was why we practiced in stealth and speed. That was why we were hired.

Assassins.

That was what they called people like us. That was our job. That was our true way of live. Yes, that’s right. We were killers. Cold hearted, ruthless killers. It was in our blood. It was in our life. It was in our family. It was what we did. We killed people. And we were damn good at it.

Rock stars.

A cover story that made me cringe even now. Rockers by day, killers by night. A small town band from the middle of nowhere, New Jersey, made it big for Disney. Who would ever guess? Who would ever believe it?

Dedicated to Christinee
  1. Cheating Husbands
    All I did know was that when my dad gave me an assignment, I did it, and I did it good.
  2. Sibling Differences
    "I mean, don’t you want to just kill each other sometimes?” We all chuckled without meeting each other’s eyes.
  3. Ultimatums
    “There has to be something else we can do." "There isn't."
  4. Harder to Breathe
    I could tell already this might be harder than I thought.
  5. On My Shoulders
    He was leaving, which made it impossible for me to ever do the same.
  6. Dead
    I wondered how long it would take and how close I would have to get before she revealed the truth and the location of the target.
  7. Fall For You
    "I also have a rep for making the ladies fall for me."
  8. New Plans
    “Now this weekend, I have another assignment for you.”
  9. Too Much For 12 Year Olds
    "Sorry, I don’t get freaky until the third date.”
  10. Too Much For Even 13 Year Olds
    But it was nice to have her here, to be able to think of something besides Christine.
  11. Destroy
    I was going to destroy her. I wondered how much it would destroy me in turn.
  12. It's The First Kiss It's Flawless
    I knew I would feel the pain of this moment tomorrow but right now, and I didn’t care.
  13. Surprises
  14. Bull
    You think this is going to be a ***ing breeze now Kevin?