If i had a heart i could love you

When all fears came alive

“Stop, just freaking stop!” the brunette screamed, eyes glinting with rage.

“Why should I, my sweet, is there anything wrong?” he murmured.

“Yes, of course there is. What the heck is happening? Are you some sort of government assigned bounty hunter, slash killer, slash whatever? ‘Cause mister, if you are, I assure you’ve got the wrong person! And by the way, those things you’ve got stuck to your teeth..?! Loose ‘em. They tend to subtract from your fierceness points.”

“Wait, ..what?!”

“Well, seeing as you appear to have a bit of a problem expressing yourself, I’m just going to leave you so you can find your actual target or whatever right now… No need for apologies. Things like this happen to me all the time. So yeah, ta’ta. Good luck..”

”I beg your pardon?!” In all his 2 centuries of being, never had the almighty fiend of the night encountered such a retort, especially not coming from one of his guilt-free victims, …so one could evidently understand his enormous surprise as the young woman stomped away, clutching her turquoise purse with steady hands. “I am afraid miss, that you do not see the severity of your situation. You are not to leave if I have not to offer you this choice.”
“You just watch me.”

“Aw, underprivileged being… Must I put in plain words your predicament as for you to fully comprehend it?” Despite his initial shock in response to her belligerent reaction, the son of darkness was not at all one for slow comebacks.
Within seconds, his glacial breath tickled her exposed flesh.

“HEY mister, do you H-HOnestly think I’m one tree short of a hammock? I mean c’mon. Cut the crap. A wolf in sheep’s clothing is still a rapist. Just toddle along, and I’ll pretend none of this ever happened.” she stated, pushing his face away from her neck and stumbling forward.
It didn’t do her all that good. As sudden as death and as elegant as night, the man wrapped his long, slender fingers around her wrist, and with a short jerk, brought her now trembling body to meet his. Full on.
“I-I-I”

“What is it you desire, my pet?”

“I-I, please-I” It wasn’t much his callous handling that left her inarticulate, but the way his polished silver tinged eyes watched her with such an intensity, that she could of sworn she heard her heart scream in both fear and yearning.

“I beg forgiveness, but may you iterate that, darling?”

“Please, please-Just! Just leave me alone. I swear! I swear to god I won’t tell anyone.” She broke down in tears, suddenly feeling the overwhelming dread that engulfed her entire being.

“Oh, pet, as if it were all that simple.” The gentleman murmured, wrapping a loose strand of her raven locks around his long, majestic fingers. “Mmm.. is this your real hair color?” he inhaled deeply. “Quite exquisite.” He trailed his fingers across her flushed cheeks, leaving pathways of anxious goose bumps along the way. “May I interest you in a game, ma cher?”

“WH-what kind of game?”

“Oh- a game of hide and go seek, buttofcourse.” His nippy “You my pet..” cold “Shall go..” Icy “Hide. And I..” Piercing.. “I shalt seek you.” arctic fingers. Trailing track after track after track on her exposed flesh.

“And what happens if I escape?”

“Then, you sale by the wind..”

“And if I don’t?”

“You will not.”

“Than what is the point of all this?”

“You are not in the position to ask questions. Nor should you waste any additional time than you have already wasted. The clock is ticking, petite oiseau.. the clock is ticking.”

She stared him right in the face for more than 5 seconds. She was frozen to the spot. Her life depended on this sole decision.

....Should she run and almost certainly face a horrible death.. or should she discard any humble chance of freedom she had left?
♠ ♠ ♠
bummer