11:11

"Make a wish, Angel."

A curtain had been drawn around the New Jersey sky, and everything was quiet. The streets were empty, the roads void of cars in the sleepy town. Even Mother-Nature had settled down, no birds to be heard, only a slight breeze to disturb the leaves in the trees.

Within this bubble of silence, there were two men who’d been awake since the sun left the sky, talking with one another about life, about love...and about everything in between.

Frank was lying soundly across Gerard’s chest, tracing patterns on his right pectoral muscle while Gerard’s fingers lost themselves within Frank’s inky black locks.

Gerard let his eyes flicker over to the robotic numbers painted red across the screen of the digital clock in time to see the numbers change from 11:10 to 11:11.

“Make a wish, Angel,” Gerard whispered into Frank’s hair, placing the smallest of kisses there.

Frank grinned and stared into the bright digits in front of him. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath, inhaling the scent of the man below him. What else could there possibly be than this moment. He’d been lying in this bed with Gerard for the past five hours just talking, and even though he couldn’t see his face the whole time, just hearing his voice made his insides quiver with happiness and it made him realise how lucky he was just to know this man; let alone be romantically involved with him.

When he opened his eyes again, the time flickered over to 11:12, so he moved in order to look down at the man below him. “So,” Gerard asked. “What’d you wish for?”

“I wished for this moment,”

“But you already have it,” Gerard cocked his head to the side and raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow – courtesy of Frank.

Frank shrugged in reply. “Maybe I want it to last forever,”

“Maybe it can...” This time it was Franks turn to cock an eyebrow. He watched him in confusion as Gerard stared wildly at the wall, so many thoughts and ideas flashing around in his mind. “Frank...Marry me.”

Frank continued to stare. “Is that a demand? Or—”

“Frankie, I’m serious. Marry me,” Their eyes didn’t break contact with one another and Frank was still shell-shocked to the point of not being able to come out with a coherent answer. “Make moments like this last forever,” Gerard whispered, peppering Frank’s neck and jaw with kisses occasionally adding tongue, before moving on to biting.

Franks voice box finally kicked into action as he let out a strangled yelp and a moan. “Yes!” he cried out. “Yes, I’ll marry you.”

And with that last sentence...two wishes came true.
♠ ♠ ♠
:think:
Am not sure about this.
Comments would be great :tehe: