Status: HIATUS

Unholy Confessions

Come to the Dark Side, We Have Cookies!

The bell had rung and I saw Raven starting to get up from the floor, I instantly went to her and got her backpack for her. She was shocked by my sudden appearance.

“Whoa, uh… weren’t you just over there like two seconds ago?” She asked puzzled while pointing to the group.

“Ray what are you talking about I was already making my way here anyway.” I said with a smirk.

“Um okay then?” She responded obviously still shocked and confused. “Well I’m gonna go to my locker to get my stuff first.”

“Alright, just meet me outside where the tree is.” I said while separating from her. ’I would teleport right now, but with so many fucking people I can’t… hmm…just wait for the perfect time… 3…2…2 and a half… 2 and fucking three quarters… NOW!’

“What took you so long Vengeance?” Matt asked.

“Couldn’t teleport so I had to wait for the right fucking time.”

“Ah, I see. And Nat and Val knew you just let Raven be, but they didn’t want her to get lost so they stayed with her. I love the way you’re treating your mate.” He responded, but put a lot of sarcasm into that last sentence. ’I really need to protect her and be at her side at all times, but I highly doubt she has the same feelings as I do for her.’

“Yeah, you really need to, and I seriously think that you have a major effect on that girl.” Jimmy said.

“Yeah, actually all of us think so except for you.” Johnny said.

“Well I can’t get anything out of her mind; she’s seriously a closed book! It confuses me so fucking much!”

“Zach, calm down, she coming right now; you’ll just worry her with your outburst.” Brian said. I nodded and tried to calm myself down”

“Hello there, again.” Jimmy said.

“Jimbo.” Val said.

“So you guys ready to practice?” Matt asked and we nodded except for Raven, she still had that confused look on her face.

“Alright let’s get out of this hell hole!” Johnny yelled. They all walked to the parking lot looking normal, but me and Raven were still standing under the tree.
“Ray, do you need a ride?” I asked

“No it’s okay, I can walk home.”

“Come on Raven”

“Zacky it’s fine I walk home all the time.”

“Raven, I’ve got band practice, and we all know you wanna go. Come on I won’t bite” I smirked.

“Fine.” She sighed finally giving in.

I smiled and turned around slightly, “Come on, this way.” She nodded and followed me.

We made it to my car and I unlocked the car and opened the trunk so we could put our backpacks in there. We both got in the car and I put the keys in the ignition and started the car. While I drove us out of school I turned on the radio, and the CD I put in earlier started to play. I looked to my right and saw that Raven had a small smile and I heard her humming to “Crimson Ghost.”

“Misfits fan?” I asked. She nodded her smile getting bigger which made me smile, but as usual… my fangs were starting to protrude… again for the millionth, bajillionth, cazilliont time. And this has been happening ever since I’ve met Raven. Every time I think about her or smile when I see her, my craving for her blood becomes much needier. But I must remember that I can’t forget to control my cravings so that I don’t hurt my mate. I thought deeper into my thoughts and waited for my fangs to protrude back in. I had to block Raven out of my mind for just a few minutes, which was really hard.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, “Zacky, you alright?” Raven asked with worry, since I was zoning out for the past five minutes.

“Yeah, I’m fine, just zoned out a little.” I said with a small smile.

“Okay.” She said.

“Well, we’re here.” I said while cutting the engine.

“Wow, my house is just over there.” She said while smiling and pointing across the street.

“Just a few houses down?” I asked and she nodded.

“Nice… well come on before the guys kills me for being late.”

“Haha okay.”
We got out of the car and headed to the front door. I unlocked it and let her get in before me. I walked to the kitchen with Raven following me.

“Thirsty or hungry?” I asked while looking through the fridge.

“Uh… both.” She said with a small laugh.

“Okay, Coke or Sunkist?” I asked while holding two cans of soda.

“Sunkist.”

“Thanks for stealing my drink.” I joked with a small pout and just got another can of Sunkist. “Ooooh! Cookies!” I yelled while looking at the counter.

“I’ll get those.” Raven said while going to the counter and getting the plastic container of cookies.

“Yes! Okay this way to the basement.” I said while leading the way with Raven following behind.

I opened the door and could sense the guys starting to calm down and could really sense Johnny and Jimmy going closer to the door ‘cause they smelled the cookies.

“Uh… Raven how ‘bout we trade. I’ll grab the cookies and you get the sodas, ‘cause I know you don’t want to get tackled by two cookie craving dudes, even though one is a short shit.”

’HEY! I HEARD THAT! Johnny said in my thoughts.

’SHUT THE FUCK UP MAN! I DON’T WANT YOU TO TACKLE HER TO THE GROUND JUST BECAUSE SHE HAS A TRAY OF COOKIES!’

’Fine… He responded.

“Um… okay.” Raven said while handing me the cookies and grabbing the sodas.

“Okay so don’t be shocked if there are a bunch of papers and soda cans. We’re a little lazy to clean up ‘cause Val usual-“ I was cut off mid sentence once I opened the door to Johnny and Jimmy tackling me for the cookies.

“COOKIES!!!!” They both yelled and tackled me to the ground.

“Now you see why?” I mumble to Raven.

“Yeah.” She said while laughing.

After they got the cookies I got up and signaled Raven that she could go inside.

“Hey Ray!” Val said while waving. Raven waved and walked to her and sat down next to her and Nat.

“So I see you brought cookies.” Matt said.

“We’ll join the dark side then.” Brian added.

We all just started laughing and talked about band name ideas.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating in awhile.
Hoped you liked the update though!

Comment && Subscribe!