Status: HIATUS

Unholy Confessions

Out of Sight, Out of Mind

I woke up to the smell of bacon and the sound of some birds chirping. i rolled out of bed, unable to fall back asleep, slipped on my fuzzy penguin Skelanimals slippers and went to my bathroom. Once i was done with my business i walked downstairs and noticed my aunt standing over the counter.

"Morning Rave" Jen said while cracking some eggs.

"Morning." I said while sitting on the island.

"What kind of eggs do you want?" She asked

"Two sunny side up please, with some toast."

"The bread is in the fridge, can you make about five pieces of toast please." My aunt asked while flipping the eggs.

"Sure." I said while stifling a yawn and making my way over to the fridge.

"Do you want some bagels too?" I asked my aunt.

"Yeah, that would be great, and don't forget the jelly and cream cheese."

"Okay."

I got out the bread, bagels, jelly, cream cheese, and butter; and just put it on the counter. I put two bagels in the toaster and waited for a minute. It was about 9am and Uncle Greg wasn't up yet. I got a plate from the cupboard and put the ready bagels on it. I put one bagel and a piece of bread in the toaster; I waited again. I heard the doorbell and walked to the door. I opened the door and saw Aiden and Jake.

"Hey guys what up?" I said to them.

"Holaz and nothin much." Aiden said, while Jake waved.

"Actually, we were wondering if you wanted to go to the mall with us?" Jake asked.

"Yeah sure let me go ask my aunt." With that I went to the kitchen.

"So the siblings are here?" Jen asked

"Yup, they were wondering if i wanted to go to the mall with them." I said

"Sure you can go, see if they would like some breakfast first. There's plenty to go around." She asked again.

"Yeah okay." I went back to where they were waiting.

"Hey you guys wanna eat?"

"Yeah, that would be great. There was nothing to eat at home anyways." Aiden said.

"Okay let's go" I moved out of the way and pointed to where the kitchen was and closed the door.

"Morning guys." My aunt said while putting the plates of eggs, bacon, toast, and bagels in front of us.

"Morning." Aiden and Jake said in unison, while taking two strips of bacon.

We ate and about 15 minutes later we were done. We thanked my aunt for breakfast and I went up stairs and changed into something to wear to the mall. After I was done changing I went to my bathroom to brush my teeth again, straighten my hair, put a little bit of eyeliner, and sprayed some perfume on me. When I was done I put a bow in my hair and grabbed my bag. After checking myself in the mirror again, I went downstairs.

"Bye Aunt Jen, tell Uncle Greg I said Hi. Do you want me to lock the door?"

"That's ok sweetie. I'll lock it have fun." She said from the kitchen.

We walked out of the house and decided to walk to the mall since it wasn't too far.

"So who's gonna be there?" I asked Aiden.

"Well, you'll get to meet Juliet and her two brothers. But you never know, we might see the other group there." She responded while kicking a stone. "They probably won't talk to us though"

"Why?"

"Like I said they don't talk to anyone." She replied looking at me "I personally think it's rude."

I shrugged and took a pack of gum out of my bag.

"Gum?" Aiden and Jake both got a piece, and shoved it in their mouths

---------------------------At the mall-----------------------------

We walked to the food court and I saw a girl and two guys sitting at a table. They saw Aiden and Jake and started to wave.

"Hey Juliet!" Aiden yelled. Juliet got up and hugged Aiden.

"Raven, this is Juliet." Aiden said

"Nice to meet you." She said while smiling and giving me a hug.

"Nice to meet you too." I said.

"RAVEN!" Jake yelled at me. I made my way over to where he was and he introduced me to the two guys.

"This is Zeke and Shane." He said pointing the twins.

"Hey." I said

"Sup." They both said.

"Ray, come here." I heard Aiden say.

"That's the other group over there." She said while pointing to another table.

I looked over and saw a table occupied by seven people. Two girls and five guys. Aiden was right. They were all so beautiful. I wanted to look away but I couldn't. One of the girls snapped her head towards me and whispered to someone next to her. She ducked her head and I was met with a pair of bright green eyes. Blushing I turned away.

"Oh my God" Aiden whispered. I looked up.

"What?"

"They're coming over here!" She whispered-yelled. Before I could ask another question I heard a voice.

"What's up guys?" I turned around to look and was met with the same green eyes I had seen before. I looked behind him and saw he rest of the group he was with. The girl that had first saw me gave me a small smile. She held onto a fairly tall guy's hand. There was a bigger guy standing next to him, he had his arm wrapped around a girl with blonde hair. Then a really tall guy, standing next to a much shorter guy.

"Not much. How's it going with you guys?" Asked Aiden. In somewhat amazement that these people were actually talking to us. "I'm Aiden. This is my brother Jake and my friend Juliet and her two brothers Zeke and Shane" The rest of the group seemed to be in shock just as well as Aiden.

"We know who you all are" The blonde girl replied

"Who's the other girl?" Green eyes asked

"Oh this is Raven. She just moved here from LA and is gonna go to the same school as us on Monday." Aiden said.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Zacky" He replied. "That's Matt, the blonde girl is Val"

"Hello" They smiled

"I'm Brian and this is Natalie" Natalie waved

"And the guys behind us playing rock, paper, scissors is Johnny and Jimmy" Zacky explained. "Johnny being the short shit"

"Nice to meet you."

"Well we have to leave now. We're getting a bit hungry and mall food doesn't sound that appetizing" Zacky and the group gave a small laugh, like it was some inside joke "We'll see all of you on Monday"

They all started to walk away. Zacky slowed down a bit until he was at the back of the group.

"Bye Raven. It was so nice to meet you" he flashed a grin and walked away leaving me stunned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah so here's chapter 2.
If you actually like this story, then you'll comment/subscribe.

Title Credit: Something- Escape the Fate