Status: HIATUS

Unholy Confessions

I Caught Myself

---Raven's POV---

"Hello class, for those who don't know me, I'm Mrs. Larson." The teacher said while smiling.

I was currently sitting in the middle because all the seats in the back were taken. Just my luck right?

"I see we have a new student!" I just sunk down in the chair a bit. "Please stand up and introduce yourself." She said with the same smile.

I sighed and slowly stood up. "Hi? Umm... I'm Raven, and I just moved here from LA" I said while sitting back down.

"Welcome Raven, I hope you like Huntington Beach so far." I just nodded. "And I'm sure you have someone helping you to your classes, and getting comfortable." I just nodded again.

"Uh...yeah, Zacky Baker is actually helping me." I said.

"What?!" Some prep yelled while slamming her hands on her desk and turning to face me. "He talks to you, but not to me?!" I nodded and looked at her confused. "He doesn't talk to anyone but his friends! But why you?! He's hot and you're not, you're...what's the word...a freak." She said while looking me dead in the eye. "You're just an ugly freak, I don't get why he would wanna socialize with you!" She said while pointing at me.

"Well at least I don't just wanna get in his pants!" I said while smirking.

"Ugh. Whatever!" She said while flipping her hair over her shoulder and rolling her eyes.

"FREAK!" was her last word.

I just ignored her and sunk into my seat. I just started to draw in my notebook while Mrs. Larson started to talk.

"Umm...well...okay...let's just continue with what required things you need for class..." She started writing a list on the board. I copied down only the stuff that I needed and just continued drawing. Mrs. Logan dismissed us early so I just walked to my locker and sat down in front of it. I saw Zacky heading here. So I got up and looked at my schedule, Geometry, was next.

"Hey." He said while unlocking his lock.

"Hi." I said from inside my locker, getting my Geometry book and slamming my locker.

"WHOA! Hey, you alright?" He asked while looking at me.

"Uhh...sure." I said while looking down.

He put his arm around me and led us to class. "Uh huh? So care to share your troubles?" He asked while looking down at me.

"Fine, okay, let's see...it's the first day of school, and three people already hate me...maybe more than three people hate me." I said while sighing.

"Who and why?"

"Aiden and Juliet obviously, and this prep from my English class. Her name starts with an A...Ashley? Amanda? Amy? ugh I don't know and don't care. And why? Well because... You talk to me and 'cause you let me hang with you guys. And that prep-"

"I think I know who you're talking 'bout, her name's Ally." He said.

"Oh, well okay? Yeah she called me and ugly freak, but I told her that she just wanted to get in your pants."

He just chuckled. "Haha yeah that's actually true, she's liked me since freshman year, but she creeps me the fuck out and is not my type." He said while removing his arm from my shoulders. "Well here we are, Geometry class...whoopty do." He faked cheered while slightly waving his hands in the air.

"Yeah with five minutes to spare." I said

"Yup, come on, I bet you wanna sit in the back."

"How did you know?" I asked.

"I just know." He said while smiling.

"Okay then." I said while following him.

As the students piled in I got the normal thing I've been getting this whole morning: Dirty looks, eye rolling, and the head shaking, and of course the jealousy from the cheerleaders.

---Zacky's POV---

'Ugh...what makes her so special, that she gets to hang out with the most gorgeous people in the whole school?!' I heard one the preps say in her mind while I shook my head.

"'Cause she really is something special." I quietly whispered to myself while resting my head on the desk, but apparently someone heard me.

"What was that Zacky?" Raven asked while spinning her pen.

"Oh, nothing..." I said while raising my head and raking a hand through my hair.

"Uh... okay then." She said while writing down some of the things the teacher wrote on the board.

I sighed as I looked at the clock, five more minutes 'till break. Grrr...I hate Geometry! I've been taking this class for how many fucking years already?!.... But, it doesn't really matter 'cause Raven is here. The more I thought about her, the more I wanted her. Her being next to me wasn't helping, due to the fact that her blood smells so good.

'Urrrgh, don't think about it Zacky!' I thought to myself while scratching my head.

I didn't notice that class already ended, I saw Raven putting her stuff in her backpack so I packed my stuff and stood up.

"So...break?" She asked.

"Yup, you wanna snack?" I asked while guiding her to our lockers.

"Naaah, I think I've got something in my locker; and you look kinda tired there Zacky." She said while smiling at me.

"Well, ya know... it's the first day of school.... my mind is still on vacation." I told her.

'More like my mind has been focused on you...' I thought.

"Alright, whatever you say Zach." She said with a slight chuckle.

We got to our lockers and put our geometry books away. I saw Raven take out a fruit by the foot and take a look a her schedule.

"Great...History next." Raven said while sighing.

"Yeah, come on." I said while grabbing her wrist. "Back?" I asked her. She nodded and we went inside.

"Good morning Zachary. Is this our new student?" Mrs. Wilson asked. I nodded.

"Hi, I'm Raven Gallows, I just moved here from LA." She said. I didn't notice that my hand was still wrapped around her wrist, but I think she really didn't mind.

"Good morning Raven, it's nice to meet you."

"You too." Raven replied while we went to the back.

"She's one of the coolest teachers here at Huntington High, but sometimes she can be a little crazy, and go overboard about stuff that seem really interesting to her." I told her.

"Really? How?" She asked.

"Well she really doesn't give a flying fuck about some of the shit we say, shortens our lessons so we have time to do homework, makes sure that all our projects here in this class are group projects, let's us listen to the radio during classwork, and hey, she brings candy every time. Oh, and she doesn't even give a shit if you fall asleep, as long as you've listened before you fell asleep, you're fine, so if you're gonna fall asleep just really listen or take notes before you pass out, hell record the lesson on your phone. And Her husband is actually the music teacher here which makes another class really awesome." I explained.

"Whoa, nice." She said while smiling.

"Haha yeah." I replied back, but as I closed my mouth, I started to taste blood; 'Crap, fucking fangs.' I thought to myself while sighing.

Raven's blood just made me hungry again, and I just fed yesterday dammit! Ugh, this lesson is gonna be hell right now. About half way through the lesson my gums stopped swelling. Thank God. I looked over to my left and saw Raven asleep. Her notebook was open with some of the stuff that we needed and ALL the notes written down. She was holding her pen in her left hand, while her head was buried in her right arm. I never noticed that she was left handed though, but I kept smiling at this, and just wrote down the stuff that I needed. But there was something about Raven, like I couldn't get through her mind...
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT/ SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!
Title Credit: I Caught Myself- Paramore