Status: HIATUS

Unholy Confessions

Here Come Broken Bones

---Raven's POV---

"So where exactly is the dance room?" I asked Zacky while we were walking down the halls.

"It's in one of the 400 rooms, and it's close to my study hall room." He said.

"Oh okay, and we have music last right?" I asked.

"Yup all of us do. And that's actually the only class where the whole group is."

"Alright."

"Well, here's your class. And my class is just across." Zacky said while pointing. "If you're having any problems just ask Val and Nat...they don't bite so don't worry." He said with a small smile.

"Haha very funny Zachary." Nat said from behind us.

"Yeah, don't scare her." Val said.

"Y' know I'm just kidding. Nat, Val, I leave this lovely girl in your hands. Later Raven." Zacky said while smiling and turning on his heel.

Val, Nat, and I walked into the dance room and sat on the floor. Of course there were still girls talking about me.

"Like oh my gosh... look. Why is she able to hang out with them and we cant?" One girl said. Apparently she didn't know how to whisper.

"Just ignore them." Val said.

We heard the bell ring, and still no teacher. More students were piling in as the warning bell rung. A few minutes later we heard the door open.

"Sorry I'm late class." The teacher said. "Ah, I see we have a new student." She said while looking at the list. "Raven Gallows."

"Here." I said while raising my hand.

"Hello Raven. I'm Mrs. Warner." She said. "Okay, class. After you change into your shorts, begin stretching."

"I'm not wearing spandex shorts!" I whispered yelled to Val and Nat. "Can't I wear basketball shorts?!"

"Um. I guess you can. Are you flexible?" Nat asked.

"But I don't have my shorts with me, and fuck no I'm not flexible."

"Well, you need to get stretching right now, and I have a pair of PE shorts you can borrow, so you're fine right now."

"Okay then."

Nat dug through her bag and handed me her extra pair of shorts, and Val told me where to change. When I had changed into the shorts I headed back to class.

"Okay Raven, be prepared for the pain."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment & Subscribe!

Title Credit: Last to Know - Bullet for My Valentine