The Gifted

Chapter Two

3rd period was quite boring for chemistry anyway. Just pure notes Bleh! 4th period some freshman tore up his ankle so that ended early. I cannot stand freshmeat!
Were off to a cafe where Karen gets her fill of coffee and Mary-Beth and I get a coke and a sandwich.
"So what did ya'll think of 4th period today?" Mary-Beth asked
"It sucked!" replied Karen
"I wish we could have actually tore up the floor with our skills" i said.
"yes...cause having the power of water is SO much fun" said Karen.
"Hey!!" Me and Mary-Beth yelled
You see we all have a power. We DID go to The School for the GIfted. Well Mary-Beth and I had the power of Water (obviously) and Karen had fire. My brother, Zane, had the power of Earth and John (Karen's Boyfriend and Zane's Best Friend) had the power of Air. He is a seriously gifted individual. Very few have the power of Air. Leonce also had Fire. So we all have something special. (back to Karen)
"Sorry but Fire totally kicks butt!" She said.
"yes but at least we get to "cool" you off when needed...." Mary-Beth replied. I laughed. Rarely did Mary-Beth make a comment like that.
" ha ha" Karen said sarcastically.
"Well we better be heading home" Karen mumbled.
"Alright" I said.
"Lets be off!"
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its so incredibly short but be paitent. Chapter 3 is coming soon