The Virginity Stealer

It All Started With

He placed his left hand on the back of her neck, his right attaching to her hip. His face coming in close contact to hers, barely meeting their lips together.

She couldn’t really believe what was happening, as she looked up at him with clouded eyes and placed her hands around his hips, making their contact a little closer.

Staring down at her, he finally attached their lips, slowly working together at a steady pace, and moving his hands up to cup her cheeks, applying a little more force.

It was then, that he began taking tiny steps backwards, closer and closer to her bed. So clouded up in the wonderful feeling of his lips and hers together, as one, made her not even notice the steps he proceeded to take. But she finally realized it after a few seconds when she had felt the backs of her legs hitting the bed.

She pulled away from him, her breathing a little off while her lips swollen and red. She looked into his eyes and saw what she thought was sincerity.

He gripped the end of her shirt, bringing it up slow, raising it up centimeter by centimeter. His eyes were on hers the whole time, until the shirt was far enough up that the eye contact would need to be broken.

She pushed her arms up in the air, feeling him pushing it over her head, up her arms, and barely feeling his rough hands graze her smooth skin. When it was off, she looked down at herself, a blush coming to her cheeks not used to having this kind of attention.

He noticed. He watched as she looked down at herself and smiled a little to himself before kissing her cheek which made her look a little up at him. He kissed the side of her mouth, then made a trail of gently kissed down her jaw, to her neck.

She tensed up feeling his teeth starting to graze a little at the sensitive skin on her neck. She felt his hands come across her bare back, folding his hands together, and suddenly leaning their bodies back onto the bed.

He straddled her, looking down at her body. His eyes running up and down slowly. When he was done he looked at her, looking at him. He leaned in a little, taking the ends of his shirt and pulled them up, revealing the flat surface of his stomach.

Her eyes looked away from his and down at his ab muscles. Taking the toned muscles in. Her hands involuntarily began to run up and down them, while he smirked down at her.

He leaned in, and began kissing her clavicle, sucking on it every once in a while, while his hands traveled south and began to unzip her zipper. He moved from her clavicle up to her lips as he gave her a breathtaking kiss.

She began to feel movement on her bottom half, and pulled away, stopping his hands from doing anything more.

“I don’t know if we should.” She breathed deeply, looking up at him. “I just don’t know if I’m ready.”

He looked at her for a few seconds, not blinking or saying a word before he leaned on his calves from the straddling position his was in. He pulled his shirt from right next to him, over his head, and began to stand up.

She pushed her self up, leaning on her elbows watching him move around. When he began to get up from being right above her, she knew she needed to do something and fast. “Don’t leave,” She said, holding on to his bicep.

He turned and looked at her, giving her a look she could not read. “This is obviously to much for you right now. And it seems like I totally rushed you.” He looked down at her, the confused look etched on her face.

She shook her head no before placing her hands on the belt that wrapped around his jeans. She looked up at him through her eyelashes, to see what looked sort of like a smirk. She pushed the thought away, undoing the belt, and felt him slowly lean back down on her legs.

He pulled off his shirt, tossing it to the side for the second time that night, and felt as she pulled the belt through and tossed it by his shirt. He looked down at her, his hand on her shoulder leaning her down against her bed. He kissed her lips softly for a second, before moving them down her chest, to her stomach and by her jeans, kissing that area multiple times.

She had felt her eyes flutter close at him kissing her lower stomach, making the feeling of him slowly easing of her jeans seem like it never happened.

He stopped his kissing, and threw the pants somewhere behind him, before he stood up a little and began pushing his own jeans off.

She watched him pull his pants off. She watched as every muscle from his arms to his abs flex as he pulled them down as best as possible.

She had giggled watching him struggle. He looked at her, giving her his million dollar smile when he finally got his pants off. She swooned inwardly and felt his lips meet again with hers.

He rubbed all over her body. Her legs, her stomach, her shoulders. Anywhere, until his hands connected with her back and the metal piece that held his favorite part of the females human body together. He slowly undid each hook, and finally it was all done, and he pulled it off her shoulder.

She blushed again, like she had done earlier, but this time it didn’t last that long as his hands replaced the bra. She closed her eyes, and gulped relinquishing the feeling of tenseness she felt earlier.

Shortly after, each of their last article of clothing were off, and a condom was taken care of, he hovered over her face. Placing random kisses all over her face, but not on her lips. He went close to her ear, and took a few breaths, of which she heard, before mumbling into her ear, “are you ready?”

Was she ready? She had thought, she did not know if she was or not. And before she could thoroughly discuss the question in her brain, she smirked to herself and leaned up forward toward his ear, and whispered seductively, “only if you are.”

He grinned to himself and slowly but surely entered into her, taking a way what this girl had been saving for the boy she had honestly loved more than anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kay new story. Same thing as CIY, 5 comments and i'll update next week. the next update is already written up :) <3.