‹ Prequel: Vanishing Act

Safe and Sound

It's been three months since Alexandra Williams' abusive ex-boyfriend, Matt, was jailed for almost trying to kill her; three months since she was released from the hospital; three months since she found out she was pregnant; and three months since Frank Iero, the only person she had ever loved, walked out of her life.

It took three months for her to somehow overcome the grief and devestation of Frank's sudden and unprecidented abandonment, but Alex has started to piece her life back together -- she's improved her relationship with her family and some of her old friends, and is even making plans for college. But despite all of the distraction, she's still pregnant, and she still can't fill the massive void that Frank left.

While touring with his band, My Chemical Romance, Frank has done everything to convince himself that leaving Alex was for the best -- even if it means drinking himself into a state of delirium at bars and partying all night with random girls. But when he turns to a deadly addiction for relief from the pain, it may mean that there's no turning back.

-- this is the sequel to vanishing act. comments & subs are appreciated ! : )
Disclaimer - I do not own Frank Iero or any member of My Chemical Romance. I do own Alex, her family, and all other fictional characters that appear in this story. Credit for the title goes to the song Safe and Sound by Kyosuke Himuro & Gerard Way.
Rated R For - sex, drugs & alcohol abuse, violence, strong language