Bats, Brits, and Giggles

It Broke

I couldn't believe this, I just couldn't. I did not want to argue with my best friend since the womb about this.

I let out a frustrated sigh and looked at Aliya, she looked frustrated as well. We had tried thinking of a way to get around it, but both of the concerts were at the same time in different places. So, we couldn't look around it. Aliya wanted to badly to see both, as did I; we just couldn't see around this.

"It's either we both go to one, or we split up and go to both concerts by ourselves... and you know that we don't want to," Aliya tried to compromise. I thought for a second, if we saw one together, we'd miss the other one. But if we split up and went to seperate concerts, we'd be by ourselves. I don't think our parents would let their 17 year old daughters out alone...

"I don't think that's going to work out so well. Our parents wouldn't let us go out alone without one another. And if we went to one, we'd miss the other... let's face it, we're never going to figure thi-"

"Yes we will! We'll split up, and then we'll take pictures and videos and the-"

"But that's not like being there, Aliya! It wouldn't be the same!" I shouted while throwing my hands up in the air.

"We can try..." Aliya said looking at her hands in her lap. I poked her arms and she looked up at me, I gave a weak smile.

"Well, we could try and do that. You go to the Bring Me The Horizon concert, while I go to the A7X concert?" I questioned.

"Of course, now... let's go get those tickets!" Aliya grinned, then she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my bedroom and then out the house. I was laughing the whole way.

---

After we got our tickets we went to buy some new clothes for the concert, I mean seriously... you can't go wrong with clothes. We walked in Hot Topic and over to the band t-shirts. We looked up on the wall for A7X and possibly Bring Me The Horizon (you never know). My eyes stopped upon the Avenged Sevenfold t-shirt up on the wall, my eyes darted towards the little cubby thing and grabbed the last one.

"Oh score, it's the last one AND it's in my size!" I said proudly showing Aliya. She snickered at me and shook her head still looking for a t-shirt. I was helping her look for one around the store. I saw the words "Horizon" and ran over to the t-shirt, I picked it up and ran towards Aliya, I showed it to her and she squealed.

"I can't believe they have it!" She looked at the shirt and smiled.

"Can we get pants...?" I laughed. She nodded her head and we looked for some brightly colored pants. I laughed at Aliya when she pulled out some very brightly colored jeans.

"Would this clash with the shirt?" She asked me.

"Not if you wear a black jacket or something," I smiled at her. I looked at the racks and saw the jeans I wanted, who cares if they weren't bright, they had purple... and purple is the key to my heart. I threw them in Aliya's face, who thankfully caught them before they hit her face. She laughed at me when she realized there was purple and rips in them, I innocently smiled at her. She laughed.

Times like this it where the moments I loved, just shopping with my best friend. Nothing to worry about. Nothing to--

CRASH!

I froze, I looked around a saw some bras laying on the ground with some broken hangers attached to them.

"Oops... it broke."
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY!
I can finally update now :P

Annddd today is my birthday, May 19th :D

Well, I hope everyone likes it!

-Morgan