Bats, Brits, and Giggles

Unholy Confessions

I stared up at the big stage in front of me with the crowd going crazy behind me. I closed my eyes and just felt the music pump through me because here they were, my favorite band, playing right in front of me with energy bouncing off the walls. It wasn’t every day you got to feel this, got to see this, got to… experience this. I opened my eyes only to fine that green ones were staring back at me, they had such a carefree look in the them, I know the person behind those green eyes was loving every second they were having up on that stage. If I was them, I would be up there every night, playing my heart and soul out, enjoying the energy the fans were omitting.

He looked away to look at his lead singer, and I knew my face was flushed; whether it be from the body heat of everyone around me, or the blood rushing up to my cheeks out of shyness. He was older than me, I knew that much… I shouldn’t be feeling like a giddy school girl who got their first crush, this was Zacky… not some high school heart throb. I messed with the sleeves on my sweater (which was an awful idea to wear, but I had to wear it), I thought more to myself ‘What if by some weird chance something happens between us?’ but then that just sounded ridiculous, I’m 17, he’s in his 20’s… he’s probably already got someone he’s thinking of marrying and starting a family with.

And then there’s me, some teenager he just happened to save from getting raped. Yeah, I made such an impact in his life.

Then that’s when I heard it, my favorite song. It was literally heaven to my ears, despite the crowd cheering around me. ‘Unholy Confessions’ hit my ears like a stampede and I was enjoying every second of it. The chorus came along and I sung it as loud as I could.

"I wish I could be the one,
The one who won't care at all
But being the one on the stand,
I know the way to go, no one's guiding me.
When time soaked with blood turns its back,
I know it's hard to fall.
Confided in me was your heart
I know it's hurting you, but it's killing me."


And I swear he could hear me, because the biggest smirk appeared on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Right, so I deactivated that account like... 4 years ago, and I had this bright idea to continue on with this story, and Aliya is all for it.
A reason why this is so short so I could explain this all to you.
So it is I, morgan leigh.
I have a link to the outfits that my character is going to be wearing in this story, just let me know if you wanna see them.

Thank you guys for barring with us here, we love you all <3