Life Is Weird

First day

In my life, things are became to sane to insane. Nothing is the same anymore since Isabella Swan has moved to Forks, Washington. With Bella Going to Forks High school it makes it a lot harder to stay calm but with my lovely brother, Jasper, he keeps me calm all the time and I love him for that. My morning was going fine, I spent most of my time with Edward and Emmett ( everyone thinks I am a slut being with those two but I don’t care). Then we walked in two by two. Alice and Jasper, Emmett and Rosalie, and then Me and Edward. Edward never cared but we never said we were Life mates like Alice and Jasper.

When we walked into the Lunch room I thought it would be like every other day but I saw Bella. Edward grabbed my arm light and pulled me with him. -Edward she is here. What are we going to do now?= I looked at him.

-Nothing Just deal with this like we have always have.- Edward smiled at me and I nodded. We walked to the lunch table we have always ate at. I talked to Edward and laughed at his lame jokes. -Tell me when I have told the same joke over again.-

-No thanks. I love it when you tell the same jokes over.- I smiled at him.

“Will you two quit looking at each other like Lovers?” I looked at Emmett and laughed.

“You know I will find my own Lover soon. Don’t know when but soon I hope. “ Edward smile and chuckled some. Emmett rolled his eyes.

“Tiny you have found your lover. He is sitting right next to you.” I looked on the other side of me which was Jasper.

“But he is already taken Emmett.”

“Quit being a smart mouth.” I smiled and leaned forward.

“Oh you know you like it.” Everyone laughed at the table. I smiled and Emmett Glared at me.

-Don’t be mad Emmett You know I am joking and so does everyone else.-

“Don’t get into my head.” he hissed low.

“No luck at that sir. “ I smiled again and leaned back toward Edward. Edward wrapped one arm around me and I looked over toward Bella and her new friends. She just looked at Edward and I smiled and kisses Edward. “I love you Eddie.”

“I love you too.” He smiled and kept his arm around me. Jasper sighed.

“Stop trying to make her jealous its not really working.” I smiled at Jasper.

“Sure Jaspy anything for you.” I winked at him. “Come on do you really think that?”

“Yes I do” I rolled my eyes and leans back against Edward enjoying it while it lasted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think