Life Is Weird

Somethings aren't that good in this life now.

In third block class was gym, I was happy because I loved it even when I was “human”. I stretched my legs even though I didn’t need to but I did it for the teacher. Then started to run around the gym at “human” pace. It was lame because I wanted to run my own speed which was faster than a bolt of light. I sat down as everyone was out of breath trying to beat each other, but they all know they cant beat me so they race each other. I wished I could have been out of school and don’t do it anymore and just live on with life in the country but knowing my luck I wouldn’t be like that any more.

“Aquene, Show everyone how easy it is to do a mile?” I nodded and went to run a mile remembering to take deep breaths. No one knew that I could run as fast as Edward or read peoples mind.
At the end of the day, Edward met up with me around my chemistry lab. I laughed with some of the humans trying to understand them more. Since I became a vampire, I thought less and less about my human life then I decided to learn about it again. I looked at Edward. How come we are the only one that can read minds? Edward shrugged his shoulders. I would like to have my human life back for just a day to see how it works again. that’s all. I won’t do anything anymore. I don’t know.

“hey don’t worry about it okay. I know you miss your life still but there is no way we know of to change you back. Are you sorry that Carlisle saved your life?” Edward asked as the others looked at us.

“ no I wouldn’t have found the one I love if he didn’t.” I smiled at Edward as he took me in his arms. “sorry if I am old fashion or something like that.” I smiled at everyone. Emmett Laughed.

“Oh don’t worry Aquene. We all love you still.” I laughed with everyone. We got into our cars and left. Edward, why does ever time I leave you. You have someone crawling all over you in your thoughts. I looked over at Edward, then smiled.

Because you worry to much about me. If you didn’t worry about me then there is no female crawling all over me.

“ Hey guys quit staring at each other. And quit leaving us out of the loop.” I looked back at Rosalie.

“Aw. Poor Rosalie. Feels left out.” I smiled at her as she glared at me.

“Edward so what are you going to do?” Rosalie asked. I looked at Edward. Don’t get me that look. I rose an eyebrow.

What look was I giving you?

The one like what in the world is Rosalie talking about. That look you just gave me. I laughed and relaxed.

“I have nothing to worry about Edward. I can trust you, right?”

“Yes you can. Why wouldn’t you be able to trust me? And why do you ask?” I looked down then looked at him.

“nothing don’t worry.” I smiled somewhat.

“tell me I can tell when there is something wrong.” I sighed and looked at Edward. I felt frustrated one minute and the next I felt calm. I looked back at Jasper.

“You cheater.” I smiled at him then looked at Edward. “don’t worry about it.” Edward wasn’t going to let it go even if I told him not to worry. Isabella is one person I had to worry about.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Anything? Ideas?