Life Is Weird

La Push

When I drove into La Push, it had some broken down cars and trucks on the side of the roads. I knew this was the reservation because of the cars. I was familiar with this since I was at a reservation once in my life when I was a little kid that was the only thing I could remember. There were kids running around then stopped when i past them it was like they knew who i was. "Freaky." I mumbled to myself. I sighed and drove on trying to decide where to go. I let myself drive where I needed to go. I turned off the main road, watching everything around me, the houses seemed like they were built in the 1960’s or something like that. I sighed and drove on trying to decide where to go. I let myself drive where I needed to go. I drove right up to a house and I stopped. This is a bit weird I thought to myself.

-What’s weird? - Edward got worried again.

-Don’t worry Edward. I will be home soon I promise.-

- I don’t like when you promise. - I touched his mind lightly with mine and giggled some. Then got out after turning off the car, I saw a figure in one of the window.

-I will be home, Edward.- I walked up to the house as someone opened the door.

“Hello, I am Aquene. I just…” I saw who it was and he smelled like the werewolf I met in the forest.

“Hello Aquene, I am Jacob. The one you met in the forest. I believe.” He smiled. He was handsome to me. He was tall, head a great body since he didn’t have a shirt on, and he was tan.

“Um… hi Jacob…how are…you doing?” I mumbled a bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Complaints? anything?