Life Is Weird

The Kiss that showed me

Jacob and His father nodded. “ I am sorry we had to tell you this.” Jacob said as he noticed my face getting white.

“How can this happen to me? I was raised with the vampires, blood-suckers. How could they lie to me.” I was sounding like someone slapped me in the face. “ I have to get home now.” I said looking down at my watch. “ thank you for helping me Jacob and Billy.” I nod as they nodded back.

“I will walk you to the door.” Jacob said getting up. We got to the door and he opened it for me.

“Thanks.” He grabbed my arm and kissed me deeply. The kiss flew off sparkles, It made me feel really warm and loved. Jacobs hand touched my face softly. My arms snaked around his neck, pulling him closer to me kissing him deeply. He was the first one to pull away slowly though. “wow.” I whispered to him. I still had my eyes closed trying to keep that kiss in my mind.

“Its time for you to leave before Edward becomes worried.” As soon as Jacob said that Edward’s feelings came into my mind. They hit me full force, worried and impatience.

“Yeah your right. I better go now.” I blushed and walked to my car and drove back home.
When I got home, Edward was already by my car door opening it for me. “Hey sweetie.” I said and kissed his cheek. Edward smiled and hugged me tight.

“Hey Did you have a good time?” I nodded and blocked my mind from his, trying to figure out how to tell Edward about this. I had a hard time trying to figure out how to tell Edward about my kiss and how i feel being raised by vampires. It didn't sit good with me that i was being raised by vampires and not knowing about it.