Status: It's been 5 years I've waited to write chapter 22. Chapter 23 coming soon. Zaid is next.

Hey Stranger

He's standing alone with a gun in his hand

Zaid’s POV

After almost 20 minutes Arden was still crying but slowly he was starting to fall asleep. When he finally did I still held him, my chest hurt so terribly. I shouldn’t have left him…I was so stupid. I closed my eyes for a moment, sighing softly when I felt like someone was watching me. I lifted my head to see Nadia watching me…shit…she’d been standing there the entire time so she’d heard Arden tell me about his dream.

She raised an eyebrow at me, “*Meck yazik zaftra.”

“*Kharasho…” I replied back in Russian and she nodded before she started to leave the room.

“*Spakoynye notshe, rodimy.” She said over her shoulder before she closed the door.

I laid back on the pillow closing my eyes once more though for the rest of the night I didn’t really sleep I expecting to be awaked by Arden screaming like that again. Every few moments I would wake up and look at him making sure he was still asleep peacefully.

Eventually I did manage to fall asleep, only to be awaken two hours later by my stupid blaring alarm clock. I’d forgotten about school. Damn.

I sighed softly and closed my eyes tighter and growled softly wanting to just pull Arden closer to me only to find he wasn’t in my arms and the alarm had stopped. I instantly shot up in bed looking around and then calmed as I saw Arden standing beside my bed resetting the alarm clock.

He was fully clothed, apparently he’d been awake for awhile because he looked like he’d worked hard to make his appearance perfect. He wore one of my black button-down shirts, which hung on him so that it came to about his mid thigh. The sleeves were rolled up to his elbows and he wore a very loose crimson colored tie around his neck as well as insanely tight black skinny jeans. He looked hot as hell…and the dark eyeliner which had a smudged effect to it just made him look that much more stunning. The messy purposeful bed head helped too.

“Wow…you look…just wow…” I said as I checked him out and he looked over at me as he set the clock back on the bedside table and smiled at me.

“Thanks…do you really like it?” He asked softly climbing onto the bed with me and into my lap while resting his hands on my shoulders.

“Yeah, I’ve never seen you look so dressed up yet dressed down at the same time. It’s hot.” I told him, wrapping my arms around his waist. He blushed and bit his bottom lip. He was acting like last night didn’t happen I didn’t get it but I didn’t push the issue.

“I figured if we were going to coming out today I needed to look good…you don’t mind that I stole one of your shirts, do you?” He asked looking a little nervous.

I smiled at him. “You have a point about dressing up…and you do look amazing in my shirt. How the hell could I be mad when you look so fucking hot I want to tear you out of it?”

He grinned and giggled before placing a soft kiss on my lips. “You have to get ready so we aren’t late for our debut.” He pulled the classic Blue Steel look from that movie Zoo Lander and I started to crack up. He was so cute when he wanted to be. “You adorable you know that?” I said tapping his leg so he’d get off me.

“Like Cha!” He agreed with me cockily in the perfect high pitched ‘gay voice’ as he climbed off my lap.

“Dude…never ever do that again...” I laughed as I got of the bed and headed into the bathroom for a shower.

“Only if never call me ‘dude’ again.” He called to me while I stripped out of the hoodie and sweats I’d had on the night before and hopped in the shower.

“Deal!” I called back to him from under the hot spray. The water felt so good I almost didn’t want to get out but I managed to shower quickly so that the mirror didn’t fog up. I hate that.

I wrapped a towel around my waist and headed into my room as I towel dried my hair and stopped in the middle of the floor. Arden sat in the center of my bed drawing in his journal with black fingerless gloves with little red studs on the knuckles on his hands, but that wasn’t why I’d stop.

He’d laid out clothing for me on the end of my bed. He chosen y favorite deep green button down shirt, a black wife-beater, and my best designer Seven jeans. The jeans were dark-wash and tight in all the right places. They made my ass look awesome, I know because it was the reason I’d bought them. The shirt too hung just the right way so that muscles in my shoulders were accentuated and outlined, plus you could never go wrong with a wife-beater if you had the body for it.

I was a little surprised by it..I knew he had style but I thought it only applied when he dressed himself…plus he was emo-ish…I’d sort of figured if I ever let him dress me I’d end with that same look which I’m not really into for myself but these pieces were so me and well perfect. I was totally wrong Arden had somehow managed to pin point my choice style exactly and it would most likely look even better then what I’d originally thought I’d wear today.

“Do you like what I picked out?” he asked and looked up at me.

I immediately nodded. “Yeah…” I said before I started to dress myself and he watched me as I did a soft smile on his lips. I guess he liked what he saw. When I was done I done held my hands out to my sides, modeling for him. “What do you think?” I asked and he grinned before jumping up from the bed.

“Come on, you have to let me do your hair.” He said grabbing my hand and dragging me into the bathroom. He pushed me down on to sit on the toilet seat and grabbed my hair product. I usually didn’t let anyone mess with my hair but he’d picked out the perfect outfit for me so how could I turn him down.

He took of his gloves off then quickly worked some hair wax through my hair making this cute face where he bit the corner of his bottom lip and scrunched his eyebrows together. He stepped back then looking at me as concentration creased his angelic features. He looked so adorable that I had to smile at him.

“I like it. You can look now.” He said before washing his hands and putting his gloves back in place. “Oh wait!” He said as I started to get up. “Sit back down I’ll be right back!” He said dashing back into my room and then coming back with a black eyeliner pencil.

I cocked an eyebrow at him. Just because I’m pretty much gay did not make me a raging flamer…I didn’t do make up… He rolled his eyes at me as if he’d read my thoughts. “Just trust me…I won’t make you look like a girl I promise, now look up at the ceiling. I won’t poke your eyes out either so don’t try that one.” He said crossing his arms.

I sighed and did as he said looking up at the ceiling. He came close sitting in my lap as he pulled my bottom eyelid down and quickly ran the pencil over it before doing the same with the other. It was quick and easy. I figured it would take forever and it would probably hurt. But I was wrong…again…

“Look at me…” He said and I did and watched as slow smile spread over his lips as he slid of my lap still looking down at me. “Whoa…” he said. “You’re going to have to fuck me when we get home…Wow…”

“What? Where did that come from?” I asked raising both of my eyebrows this time.

“Look in the mirror.” He said and pulled me to my feet pushing me towards the sink.

I looked in the mirror and fought a gasp. He’d done my hair in a classic faux hawk but given it a messy look so that it looked more like my hair just fell that way not that I’d tried for it…and my eyes looked so green it was scary. They really stood out with the thin line on black under them.

“Do you like it?” He asked. “We can get rid of the eyeliner if you don’t like it…but we have to go in like…” He glanced though the door at the clock. “5 minutes, you have to decide now…” He said.

“No I like it…I like it a lot…” I told him pulling him into my arms and kissing him deeply.

When I pulled back his eye lashes fluttered a little and he swooned in my arms. I grinned at him and all of a sudden he stepped away from me pouting playfully. We made an agreement that I wouldn’t surprise him with kisses like that unless time for a full make out session was available. I’d just cheated out on the agreement but all I could was grin at him.

“You suck.” He said turning and heading into my room with his arms crossed.

I went up behind him wrapping my arms around him and pressing myself against his back, pressing my cock against his ass as I leaned down nibbled his ear. “Of course I do, and I’ll kneel and suck anything you want me too.” I felt him shiver against me as pressed back into me a bit. “I still haven’t paid you back for that first time…” I growled before I kissed a sucked on his neck.

He moaned and then when completely stiff shrugging me off and practically bolting across the room. “No! We have school, I will not walk in there with a boner that I won’t be able to do anything about.” He warned as he pointed at me. The overall effect was rather cute with his serious stance and wide eyes. I just chucked and shrugged before I put on my black skate shoes with bright green designs on the side. I waited for Arden to lace up his black converse before we got in the truck and drove to school joking and laughing the entire time.

About 15 minutes later, Arden and I walked up the front steps holding hands. Arden was listening to my iPod just in case someone yelled the word ‘faggot’…he hated that word and it would have broken the effect if he suddenly went all hunchy and sad, so he opted to listen to the Red Hot Chilli Peppers’s Snow…it was good strutting song he’d told me in the car on the way in…at the time I’d laughed but at the moment I kind of wished I had something to distract me too.

I looked around as we walked towards the school. I’ve never seen so many people looking at me with bulbously wide eyes…I mean sure people always watched me; I was quote “That Guy.” So they were bound to look, but this was different. They were giving me looks of pure shock, and some of them looked like they were disgusted. Mainly the guys from the foot ball team were looking at me like that as we walked by the table we all usually chilled around in the mornings.

Well actually it was only Jimmy that looked like he was going to vomit, which would have been hilarious in my opinion because Sierra was sitting in his lap and her being covered in puke would have really made my day, the others were just surprised and I really couldn’t blame them.

“Zaid! What the fuck are you doing with that faggot?” I heard him call and I quickly glanced at Arden, he hadn’t heard that word. Thank god. I looked at Jimmy. I’d never much liked him, even more so because of the fact that he’d started dating my ex-girlfriend only two days after I’d broken up with her. Those facts and the way he always treated Arden were what drove me as I smirked at him and turned stopping Arden as I looked down at him.

Arden frowned at me for a moment not having heard what Jimmy had said but he instantly melted into me as I leaned down kissing him in front of almost the entire school. His arms wrapped around my neck I let my hands trail down his back to cup his ass. That was apparently set Jimmy off because comments about me being a dirty faggot were thrown our way and I just lifted my hand flipping him off as I continued to kiss Arden.

I continued to kiss Arden like that for another moment before I pulled back looking down at Arden as if he was the only one there as I pulled his ear buds out gently. “I love you Arden Walsh.” I said just loud enough for Jimmy and the jocks to hear…they were only about 10 feet away…so it I didn’t have be very loud. I heard Sierra scoff and the other guys gasp but I didn’t care I just wanted Arden to say it back.

Arden blushed and bit his bottom lip shyly, which meant he got what I was trying to do. I wanted it to look like that was the first time I’d said it though it was actually like the millionth time…I told him how much I loved him constantly. “I..I love you too Zaid. Forever…” He said and I could see that he was acting as he tried to look shy and surprised though the fact he’d add that last bit had meant a lot anyway.

I smiled down at him and took his hand again leading him into the school not even bothering with a glance back at my old group of friends. Once we were inside and walking to Arden’s locker I heard Arden giggle. People were still looking at us strangely but it seemed he was getting just as much of a rush from it as I was. I’m not an attention whore, but having people actually see that I was doing what I believed in was incredible. I was out of the closet to everybody and it was felt amazing.

--

The rest of the day went the same as it always did, except I stayed away from the guys from the team I was going to end up talking to them at the team meeting anyway. I figured I’d made a really big scene that morning so I might as well give some of them time to cool off or just think about it. Though I found out at lunch that four of the guys didn’t actually care that I was gay, they’d sat with me and Arden at lunch and said how it was cool that I was being myself. They were happy for me…and it was pretty reassuring that even though I hadn’t seen it before I actually did have some real friends. Over all it was awesome. It was the same way with art class, the same four guys sat with us as got to know Arden some more.

They liked him and complimented him on his drawings. It was really great.
The day went really well…until the meeting. The coach was talking to us about some plays and that was when Davide, one of the four guys that I now considered one of my real friends nudged me and pointed out that Jimmy wasn’t around. I cocked an eyebrow where the hell was he?

Arden’s POV

I was walking the halls waiting for Zaid to get out of the team meeting and I was bored as hell…I wanted to go home and fuck it. I was so happy. Today had been amazing! People were so cool…No fag comments, people smiled at me and talked to me complimented me on my outfit and that I was so lucky to be with Zaid.

It was so funny, there were girls in almost every class I had that Zaid wasn’t in that would come up to me and ask me what it was like to kiss him and What did he look like naked?

They’d exchange stories that I knew weren’t true but I found it hilarious that my boyfriend had
his own group of personal fan girls. What was strange was that it seemed like I was developing my own fan club too. Weirdest feeling ever but it still had its perks

Overall it just made me laugh but it was fun to socialize with people. Some people just wanted to talk in general…and we had conversations that didn’t even concern my relationship. I was still thinking about all the good things that had happened when I felt a hand curl in my hair and I was suddenly slammed face first into a locker.

“You fucking faggot, you fucking corrupted my best friend…and I’m going to make you pay you like fucker.” I heard Jimmy growl against my ear and then I’m not sure what happened but I reached back my hand curling around his wrist and squeezing hard. I heard him gasp and his hand dropped away from my hair but still I didn’t let go as I spun around twisting his wrist painfully.

I didn’t know why I was doing this or how I knew what I was doing but I twisted a little harder and watched as a jock that had at least 70 pounds of muscle on me drop to his knees. “Hey Jimmy.” I said suddenly and it didn’t sound like my voice it was all wrong…I sounded like Adem again. Jimmy looked up at me with wide eyes he was just as surprised that I was able to hurt him as I was. I suddenly pulled back my fist and hit him as hard as I could in the face.

“That was for calling me a faggot, *zalupa!” I didn’t know what that last word meant but I didn’t try to force back into control as I hit Jimmy again in the face. “How does it feel to be hit by a faggot?” I asked him that accented voice, before I gave him a knee to the face and watched him flop to the ground. He looked terrified as he clutched his jaw and I jumped on him, throwing punch after punch at him. With each blow I told him a reason why I hated him.

“You are a stupid fucking jock and you’re just like my father!” I screamed as I raised both of my hands over my head into a single fist and brought both my hands down and hit him square on the top of his head. “*Ty troope!”

I watched his eyes role in his head but still I hit him over and over. I was so angry I couldn’t think beyond the strange words coming out of my mouth and the punches. I didn’t even stop when I heard my name being called and footsteps running towards me. “*Ya tebia dostal!” I shouted and pulled my hand back to back hand Jimmy but my hand was still curled into a fist. “*Prishju!” I screamed and hit him with that closed fist.

I felt Zaid’s arms wrap around my waist but still I kept punching Jimmy and when I felt him start to lift my I kicked Jimmy in the head, I was still screaming at Jimmy as Zaid dragged me down the hall way away from the bleeding football player “Ya tvoyu mamu yebal pakimis tye smotrel ei plakal kak malinkaya suka!” I called and I heard Zaid snort softly even as he dragged my screaming struggling form out the doors and into the parking lot.

“Stop it Arden!” He growled before he threw my into the passenger side of the truck and for some reason when he said it like that sounding so stern I shut my mouth.

That was the first time I looked at my hands. My gloves were covered in blood and then suddenly everything went blank…I flopped back in my seat my eyes staring out the window.

Why the hell…I’d just beat the hell out of someone twice my size and it had been easy. What was happening? This was so not like me…plus I was speaking in a language I didn’t even understand. I’d just snapped and pummeled the hell out of someone and I felt A-Fucking-mazing. God I really need to get my head checked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lots of Russian in this one…some of it is rather colorful and well…mean.

*Meck yazik zaftra ~ We’ll talk tomorrow

*Kharasho ~ Alright

*Spakoynye notshe, rodimy ~ Good Night, Precious

*zalupa ~ Asshole or Ass Wipe

*Ty troope! ~ You’re dead

*Ya tebia dostal! ~ I’m done with him

*Prishju ~ I’ll kill him

*Ya tvoyu mamu yebal pakimis tye smotrel ei plakal kak malinkaya suka! ~ I fucked your mother while you watched and cried like a little bitch!

Title from Mother May I by EatMeWhileI'mHot

Okay so this took a really long time to right and though I thought it would just be a short filler it turned into this really long thing...do you hate it? or love it? Or just don't know...did it makes sense? I don't know that i like it as a whole...Do you comment and let me know what you think...please I want to hear from you.