Status: It's been 5 years I've waited to write chapter 22. Chapter 23 coming soon. Zaid is next.

Hey Stranger

Knight in Shinning Emo Armor

Arden POV

I had the most fucked up dream last night…like seriously, it scared the living hell out of me. I’d carved a “Z” in my wrist and said I hated him…well my exact words were. ‘I hate you Zane…’ and I have no clue who Zane is but the guy in the pictures with me looked just like Zaid. Zaid, Zane…it made sense but this was the third dream where I’d called him that.

Maybe I my unconscious brain was just confused and calling him by the wrong name…but I think I was just trying to make proper sense of things and grasping at straws…

I sighed softly as I walked into the school that morning and then I spotted Zaid. His green eyes came up and met mine and I saw his cheek looked really red like he’d been slapped or something…he looked miserable as he leaned against his locker all alone his arms crossed over his chest. I knew I probably shouldn’t talk to him ever again after the dream I’d had last night but something forced me to walk up to him and leaned against the locker right beside him. “You look like hell…are you alright?” I asked.

He shook his head and it almost broke my heart. “I broke up with Sierra, and she slapped me…” He said and I reached out putting my hand on his arm squeezing lightly to let him know I was there for him.

“She…” His voice broke and my grip tightened just a little bit in support. “She said that I had to be stupid for breaking it off with her and that she always knew I was a dirty faggot that liked taking it up the ass…” With that a tear rolled down his cheek. Something suddenly flashed in my head…of Zaid being a very small child and he was screaming as someone hovered over him breathing heavy.

My eyes widened a little bit…he’d been raped when he was a little kid… I don't know how that fact came into my mind but it was there and I it killed me...and then I felt like an ass hole for pushing him so hard last night.

This was the reason why he was so unsure about his sexuality and Sierra saying something like that had brought those memories back. That fucking bitch…I wanted to kill her but helping Zaid was more important to me as I reached up and brushed the tear away. He was too...not pretty or hansome or whatever...but definitely too something to cry...Proud maybe?

I was suddenly pulling him out of the school my arm going around his waist as I led him to the parking lot. I didn’t know how I knew these things about him but I did know I had to get him out of there.

“Do you have a car?” I asked and he just nodded then pointed a large black and silver Cadillac Escalade…he drove that? Holy shit!

I led him to the truck and opened the passenger side for him and he passed me the keys without even asking me if I had a license or if I could drive. I did have my license but that took a lot of trust on his part to just give the keys without even asking me that. It sort of touched my heart that he had that much faith in me not to ruin his beloved vehicle and this truck was obviously his baby…I mean the freaking thing was spotless on the inside and out and the paint literally sparkled like he washed it every day by hand…

Anyway I helped him get in and then literally had to climb my vertically challenged ass into the driver’s side and I watched him smile as I struggled with it. I looked at for a second. “Can I move the seat? You have like a thousand miles of leg and I practically break my neck looking up at you.” I was trying to cheer him up a little and I think it worked somewhat because he gave me small smile and nodded. My heart literally flipped in chest as I he looked at me like that with those sad eyes…he was so beautiful.

I moved the seat and started the truck backing out…I was so glad I learned how to drive in a big ass Dodge otherwise I would have probably been smashing into like everything with as big as this thing was. I wasn’t really sure where I was taking him at first but as I drove I figured I knew the perfect place where we could be alone and no would know us.

I pulled the Escalade into a parking space at the park and just looked at him for a moment. He was looking out the window at the cute little swings. “Zaid?” I asked softly and turned to look at me and I wanted to gasp for air…no one should ever be that gorgeous it wasn’t fair that he literally took my breath away, even with as cheesy that sounds but it was true.

“Um…would you sit on those swings with me? We’ll talk…” He asked suddenly and I couldn’t help but smile at him and nod before I climbed out of the truck. I ran around to his side just before he climbed out too and just sort of looked at him for a second...man, it hurt to see him still look so lost when he normally walked and stood with this indescribable grace and confidence.

I didn’t know why but I reached out and took his hand hands in mind and felt a little tingle over the scar on my wrist…why did stuff like that keep happening when I touched him? I didn’t get it…He gave me a small smile as lead him towards those swings and he blushed when I put my hand on his hip and made him sit in the swing. He was so cute when he blushed.

I sat next to him in the other swing and just looked at him for a moment as he looked up at the sky with those green eyes, his hands on the chains beside him. Was I falling in love with him? I think so because I’d never seen anything more gorgeous then him just sitting there in his green and black baggy hoodie, black tee and jeans just looking up at the clouds. I sighed softly at the sight before me and he turned those emerald eyes towards me.

“Thank you for bringing me here…” He said and I just smiled giving him a small nod. He reached out then and placed his hand on my cheek gently, it was still bruised pretty day from yesterday morning when my dad slammed my head into a wall and I think Zaid was trying not to hurt me. He could be so sweet.

“I really like you Arden…” He said and I blushed.

“I like you too…” He pulled his hand away from my cheek and took my smaller hand in his own. Once again there was that tingly feeling.

“Can I ask you something?” He said looking right at me and I was too caught up in his eyes to do anything but nod. “Have you ever felt like you knew somebody…like knew everything about them without ever asking them about their life?”

I shook my head, I’d only ever felt that way about him. “Only when I with you…” I said honestly.

He looked down for a moment as if he was thinking hard about something but he nodded. “You admitted to dreaming about me last night…well you sort of did…and I wanted to know what you dreamt about last night…”

I swallowed hard and I was unsure about tell him…it had been really intense and personal but I didn’t want lie to him. “I dreamt about carving a letter on my wrist…” I said. “And I said I hated a man named Zane but I didn’t actually…I think in my dream I was actually in love with him...”

“Did that man look just like me?” He asked bluntly and I swallowed hard.
“He didn’t look…just like you…Your features are slightly sharper and more exotic but yes you did look very similar.” I think your more gorgeous though, I thought but didn't say out loud.

“And did you see what he carved into his wrist too?”

I nodded and he went quiet for a moment before he asked me, “Can I show you something?”

“Are you sure it’s a good idea to be exposing one’s self in a park I mean there could be children around…but if you really want to I’m all for it…” I grinned at him and he just rolled his eyes.

“You’re a perv…you know that?” He said and I giggled.

“I’m a teenage boy…raging hormones and all that shit.” I said still grinning and again he just rolled eyes.

“Anyway…” He said drawing the word out just a bit but he was smiling…My tactics to cheer him up seemed to be working and I was thoroughly pleased with myself. “You wanted to show me something…” I said getting serious again.

He nodded and pulled his hand away from mine for a second and rolled up the left sleeve of his hoodie but kept his wrist out of my sight. “I got this the that first day when I saw you…it hurt like hell and I don’t know what caused it but before Sunday it wasn’t there.” He flipped his wrist over and there was the stylized “A” from the dream last night neatly scarred into his skin inside his wrist. I suddenly reached out and touched it tracing my fingers over the letter and I’m not sure why but we both shivered.

I looked up at him as I rolled up my right sleeve and flipped my wrist up so he could see the “Z” there. “I felt it too…” I said.

A soft smile curved his lips and then hooked his fingers of his left hand through my right ones and there was almost like a pulse up my arm and I wanted to cry out or moan or something but all I did was look into his eyes and he looked into mine. I’m unsure if he pulled me or I tackled him off the swing onto the ground but the moment we hit the gravel my lips were on his and I was kissing him hungrily.

His hands moved over my chest, and hip bones pretty much roaming everywhere, even grabbing as he pulled me to straddle him. My hands had curled in his hair and I was tugging on it and twirling it around my fingers. God he was such I good fucking kisser…and

I shifted above him and almost gasped as I felt something very hard pressing against my ass. Holy shit!

I don’t know why but I was surprised as hell that I had made him get hard…but then again I shouldn’t have been considering my cock was fucking throbbing at the moment. He must have noticed because he suddenly pulled back and grinned at me.

I knew that fucking grin…I knew. I didn’t know how but I knew exactly what it fucking meant and I smirked in satisfaction of that knowledge. I also knew that his eyes turned a pretty sea green when he was horny and right now they were exactly that color and I fucking loved it.

“So…my house or yours?” He grinned up at me. Talk about horney teenage boy syndrome.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe I cut you off in right before anything good happened but I promise there shall be lots of fun to be had in the next chapter...I hated the last chapter but this one...this one is pretty okay in my opinion what do you guys think? By the way this one goes out to all of you that have commented I would list you here but there's just too many of you...hehe..but I love all of you!