Sequel: Assurance Closure

I'll Remember You

13

When Oli awoke Brooke was nowhere to be seen. He had slept all during the night.

"Brooke?" he called out. Nothing.

"Brookie? Baby?" he called out again. Nothing again. His eyebrows came together in confusion. He got up and out of the warmth of her bed and walked into the kitchen. There was a note. He looked at it and then picked it up.

Oli,

I'm sorry to do this to you.

I really am. This wasn't what I planned. I just realized that I can't just pack up and go to England with you. I can't. I really wanted to, baby you need to know that.
I just...can't.
It's nothing you did, I swear it Oli. I love you more than you can ever imagine. And that's another reason. I...I don't want to get in the way of your life. I just couldn't bear it if something happened with the band because of me.
Oli, please know that I'm doing what I know will help. I love you with all my heart and soul.
Baby, just smile.

Love,

Brooke


Oli's hands were shaking and he noticed that the paper was still slightly wet. She must've been crying while writing this. He looked around and all of her boxes that were going to go to Sheffield with her were gone. He felt a huge hole rip into his heart. He dropped the note and fell to his knees. He felt the tears rush to his eyes and he began to cry. He had never felt such a pain in his life. She was gone.

Again.

He didn't know what to do, think or say. He loved Brooke Richards with all his heart and now he didn't know where she was. He felt so lost and confused.

"What changed her mind so suddenly?" he asked himself. He curled up on the ground, and clutched the note in his hand. He laid there for a few hours and then he got up. Brushed himself off and wiped his tears. He was going to act like none of this had ever happened.

Oli figured that Brooke wanted to forget him, so he would forget her.Or at least try to.

___________________________________________________________________

Brooke watched the breaking of the waves at Huntington Beach. the cool breeze blew softly against her face as she sat there, tears rolling gently down her cheeks. She was so scared.

She held a plastic stick in her hand. She didn't know what to do. She couldn't just call Oli.

Not after just leaving a month ago like that. She had given him one last kiss before leaving. She didn't want to make it harder for him. And now she found out she was pregnant. She shook her head and began to cry harder.

Brooke didn't know what to do anymore. She wiped the tears from her eyes and stood up. She wiped the sand from her pants and grabbed her shoes. She washed her feet off at the showers and put her shoes back on. She took another deep breath of SoCal beach air and walked to her car. When she started it she heard the opening chords of "Running From Lions." she shook her head and turned off the radio.

Brooke was always running from her problems. She didn't want to confront this one yet, although it would soon be unavoidable. Brooke had a lot of thinking to do.

Should she keep the baby, or get an abortion? she bit her lip and when she got to her apartment she ran up the stairs tears forming in her eyes again.

She knew the answer already.

She just didn't want to think about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
awww. :(:(:(

but there will be a sequel! :)

subscribe?

&& I know that this was put out really fast. but the sequel will have a longer time inbetween updates. sorry.