Sequel: Assurance Closure

I'll Remember You

07

They were walking down the streets of New York.

"Brooke, I miss you." she gave him a slight smile.

"I miss you too. It seems like we keep saying that, huh?" he gave her a rueful smile.

"Yeah, I guess we are. Brooke, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Did you ever think of me when you came here?" she sighed.

"Oli, I've been thinking about you since I took that first step away at airport." he gave her a
smile.

"Can we try us again? I mean, make it really us. Like make it official?" she took in a deep breath.

"I don't know Oli."

"I know you're scared. But I won't hurt you."

"Don't say that. Don't promise me something like that." he sighed.

"Fine. I'll try not to hurt you. But Brooke, I want you." she looked over at him and stopped walking.

"I want you too." she said in a soft whisper. He grinned and lent forward and kissed her. She kissed him back. when he pulled away he gave her a huge grin.

"So, Brooke Richards, will you be my girlfriend?" she took a deep breath and then looked down. Tears were coming out of her eyes.

"I-I can't. Not right now Oli." she said then pulled from him and ran, leaving Oli standing there utterly confused.

:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:

Brooke collapsed on her bed, her pillow over her face. She didn't know what she was doing, turning down Oli like that. She did want to be with him but she was so scared. She didn't want to become attached to him again. It was hell the first year without him. She took a deep breath and before she could change her mind she was out the door.

:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:

"Mate, she'll come around. Just you wait." Curtis said, trying to cheer up the singer. Oli just sighed and brought the alcohol bottle to his lips.

"What if she doesn't? What if she does have a boyfriend and she was just saying that she didn't?" Curtis shook his head.

"Oli, mate, I know that she cares for you. Anyone could've been in that room earlier and would know. Just give the girl some time." Oli sighed and Curtis got up.

"Anyway, I'm going out to the nightclub tonight with Lee. You wanna come?"

"No thanks."

"Suit yourself." Curtis walked out the door and left Oli by himself to wallow in his thoughts.

A few minutes later there was a pounding on his door. He got up and didn't bother to check who it was. The moment the door opened, a tiny figure hurled itself at him, their lips crashing on his. He closed his eyes, and shut the door. He kissed back, knowing the lips and savoring the kiss. His hands found their way to her neck, him dropping the beverage in the process.

Oli didn't care. He was kissing Brooke.

When they parted Oli smiled at her.

"Brooke-"

"Oli wait." she said and he closed his mouth.

"Oli, I really care about you. And....and I'm willing to try this with you." he smiled and kissed her passionately.

"I'm glad." he said when he pulled away. She grinned and lent up and kissed him tenderly.

They were backing up to his bed, exchanging soft kisses. When Oli fell onto it, Brooke on top of him, he knew that he was the happiest that he had been in a while. His hands were rubbing her back, the fingertips brushing against the hem of her shirt each time. Her hands were inside his shirt and brushing against his chest. Soon they were both naked under the sheets.

"Oli, do you have a condom?" he shook his head.

"I wasn't exactly planning on having a lot of sex when I came here." Brooke smiled, and brought him closer again.

"Alright." their lips collided again.

:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:

Brooke was awake and stroking the sleeping mans hair. She looked down and he snuggled closer to her body, his lip ring brushing against her collarbone. she smiled. Her heart was swelling with an emotion she had never felt before she met Oli. She bit her lip, debating on whether or not she was going to say it.

She took a deep breath and leaned closer to the sleeping boys ear.

"I love you Oliver Sykes." he seemed to smile in his sleep and his arms tightened around her. She wasn't sure if he had actually heard her or if he was just doing that naturally. She guessed she'd find out in the morning.

:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:

Brooke awoke to Oli telling the other voices in the room to "shut the fuck up" She smirked and snuggled deeper into the warmth of the sheets. She listened to the conversation.

"So, I'm guessing that you two did "talk" after we all left." Oli shook his head.

"This wasn't planned. She just came over to apologize about something that happened on our date."

"Then you end up fucking." Oli sighed. It wasn't any of their damn business who or when or why he fucked.

"Guys. We can talk about this later. I want to go back to bed." she heard some muttering and then footsteps leaving the room.

She felt a sudden gust of wind on her back, but it was soon replaced by Oli's body. His hand was idly brushing up and down her arm. His head settled into her neck. She much preferred it when he snuggled with his head at the front of her neck so she turned over. He smiled and kissed her neck softly. Oli thought that she was asleep so he began to tell her in a whisper quiet voice,

"Brooke. I head what you said last night. And I know that you wouldn't just say that on a whim. So I'm hoping that when you wake up that you'll say it to me when you know I'm awake, not just when you think I"m asleep. I wanted to tell you that I loved you too last night, but I didn't want you to know that I wasn't all the way asleep. I love you. Brooke Richards. I have for a year and a half now. I'm hoping that you've loved me that long too, but if you haven't, I don't care. Just knowing that you love me now is enough." he sighed and kissed her neck one more time before falling asleep again.

Brooke smiled and hugged him tighter. He murmured incoherently in his sleep for a second then became quiet. She kissed his head softly and then fell back asleep as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah,

so all my oneshots disappeared. :/

anyway, comments?

comments=love