Sexy Love

Characters:

Name: Annaleesa Rose Thomas (a/n: pronounce ah-nuh-lee-sa)
Nicknames: Anna (pronouce ah-nuh)
Age: 16
Appearance: 5' 10" long chocolate brown hair with blond on top, average body, hazel blue green eyes, deathbat tatooed on the small of her back, snake bites, and the right side of her nose pieced.
Basic Info: She lived with her mother and little brother until something big happens. She is addicted to music. Spunky personality. Loves to have fun.

Name: Jacob Anthony Houston
Nicknames: Jake
Age: 16
Appearance: 5'11", short black hair thats spiky in the back and covers the left eye, skinny frame, green eyes, no tatoos or piercings
Basic Info: He and Anna have been dating since Anna's 15th birthday.

Ok I know you all know what the members of Avenged Sevenfold look like so I'm not gonna waste time or space showing that right now. Plus I know the ages are screwed up but i did it on purpose.

Name: Matthew Charles Sanders
Stage Name: M. Shadows
Age: 26
Role in Band: Lead vocalist
Basic Info: Matt is a good guy, fun loving, and just all around nice guy.

Name: James Owen Sulliven
Stage Name: The Reverend of Tholomew Plague
Age: 28
Role in Band: Drummer and back up vocals
Basic Info: Anna's father, Jimmy met Maggie, Anna's mother, when he was 16. He married Maggie and adopted her daughter Anna. She cheated on him, and he divorced her and since the divorce Jimmy has been trying to get custody of Anna.

Name: Zachary James Baker
Stage Name: Zacky Vengeance
Age: 23
Role in Band: Rhythm guitarist and back up vocals
Basic Info: Zacky has had trouble with relationships all his life and he doesnt know what to do in order to make people have. he loves to ahve fun and love just chillaxin.

Name: Brian Elwin Haner Jr
Stage Name: Synyster gates
Age: 26
Role in Band: Lead guitarist and back up vocals
Basic Info: Brain loves to have fun btu he cares about the important people in his life mroe than most people would.

Name: Johnathan Lewis Seward
Stage Name: Johnny Christ
Age: 27
Role in Band: Bassist
Basic Info: Johnny is crazy. He is the most random person in the band and can make anyone laugh but he also knows how to be serious and caring.