Status: On hiatus

You Don't Know What Love Is

Black and White

Zetsu had been out on a scouting mission and had almost arrived back to headquarters when he’d sensed a presence nearby. Disappearing into one of the trees before he could be noticed, Zetsu waited until the group of ninja he sensed had passed. Once it was safe, Zetsu continued on his way back to the headquarters to see that Kakuzu amazingly not counting his money, and Deidara hitting on the very drunk Aiyoku. She was the first to notice him standing there watching the three.

Aiyoku burst into laughter when she saw another of the Akatsuki enter the room. He glared at her.
“So you must be Zetsu, huh?” Kakuzu and Deidara both turned to where Aiyoku was looking. Zetsu had stopped glaring at her for only a moment. Aiyoku laughed once more, “I may be drunk but I can still identify S-class scum when I see it” she yelled out slurring her words in between her uncontrollable laughter.
“What do you want?” Zetsu’s black half hissed, venom seeping from his voice. Aiyoku smirked at Zetsu as she staggered to her feet and stumbled towards him. She stopped abruptly in front of him, holding onto Zetsu’s white arm.
“I just wanna know one thing” she failed to whisper whilst poking his chest.
“And what the fuck would that be?” his black side spat out before his white side or Aiyoku could say anything. Aiyoku’s grin widened as she stood on her tippy toes almost pressing her to Zetsu’s right ear, whispering so none of the others could hear
“Tell me Zetsu, are you all black where it counts?” Zetsu’s white half flushed crimson unable to come up with a response, his black half however smirked wrapping an arm around Aiyoku pulling her closer than she already was.
“You’ll just have to wait and see to find out” Aiyoku let out an inaudible gasp as Zetsu pressed her hips against his own before releasing her. Aiyoku sunk back down to her normal height, anger coursing through her as she pressed herself against Zetsu.
“Is that a challenge? If so, I should warn you I never lose” She answered pushing herself away from Zetsu and stumbling back towards the kitchen.

Itachi entered the living room just as Aiyoku had finished throwing herself at Zetsu. He shot a glare at everyone in the room, causing Zetsu’s smirk to fade.
Aiyoku felt Itachi’s glare directed at her and smirked. Itachi made his way over to Aiyoku before she could continue off towards the kitchen harshly grabbing her wrist and dragging her out the room the same way he had entered. Aiyoku shot him a glare as she struggled to break free of his grip.
“Let go of me you arsehole!” she screamed and went to slap him with her free hand. Itachi caught her hand in his and intensified his glare. He leaned in close to her right ear whispering, his voice cold and lifeless
“No”
“Damn it Itachi! Let go of me now!” Aiyoku screamed once more as she slumped down to her knees. Itachi still held on tightly to both of her hands. “What do you want from me?” Itachi softened his glare looking down at Aiyoku, just as he was about to respond the pair heard both Tobi and Deidara heading towards them.
“Tobi! Wait! You don’t wanna go in there un” Itachi felt Aiyoku tense as she stood up ripping her hands from his and continued to stumble off towards the kitchen. Itachi stood there watching her retreating figure, knowing better than to try and help her.

“Itachi will you just stop it! Stop following me. I’ll be fine” twelve year old Aiyoku turned to face Itachi who had been trailing Aiyoku since she had left the Hokage’s office.
“But Ai...” Itachi jumped down from the tree branch grabbing a hold of Aiyoku’s shoulders forcing her to look at him. His dropped his hands from her shoulders to holding both of Aiyoku’s hands when he knew she wasn’t going to try and run again. They stood like this for a few minutes before she ripped her hands from his and stormed off “Ai, wait please”
“Itachi...” she paused for a long moment with her back to him “just, just forget it. I’ll see you later” with that she disappeared leaving him alone in the woods.


Tobi saw that Itachi didn’t move to help Aiyoku and slyly followed her without Itachi noticing.
Aiyoku could tell that someone had followed her but due to her drunken state couldn’t determine who it was. She took a swing at whoever was following her and missed, falling to the floor. Aiyoku turned to glare at Tobi who stood there laughing at her poor attempts to get back up. After a moment he tried to help Aiyoku to her feet only to be snapped at.
“Don’t... don’t touch me” Aiyoku tried to yell, instead slurring all of her words into one. Tobi took a quick glance around the hallway making sure that no one would hear the change in his voice.
“There’s no need to worry about me Aiyoku, honey. At least not tonight. I’d prefer to have you at your best or at the very least sober” she shuddered at his words as he helped her up leading her to her room. Aiyoku opened the door stumbling into the room until she fell onto the cold, hard stone floor. She kicked around for a minute until she heard her door slam shut.
“What exactly is, or should I say went on between you and Itachi?” Aiyoku heard the familiar voice and looked up to see a blue hand in front of her face. She cautiously took Kisame’s hand almost falling back to the ground. Kisame helped Aiyoku sit up on her bed and sat staring at her waiting for her response.
“What? What did I do this time?” Kisame looked at her confused.
“What do you mean this time?” Aiyoku glared at Kisame, her head pounding wanting nothing more than to go to sleep.
“I don’t remember shit, so why don’t you tell me what the fuck is going on?” Aiyoku muttered lying back on the bed with her eyes closed. Kisame let out a frustrated growl leaving Aiyoku’s now sleeping form.
♠ ♠ ♠
has just realised it has been over 12 months since i have updated this story and feel like a total bitch to anyone that has been waiting for me to update this story and all of my other ones as well.