I Never Told You What I Do For A Living.

Ten;

I was getting frustrated.
We've been on the run for weeks and Frank can't pick up one thing.
He's picked up everything else so quickly, except this.
I set up a target, and got him to throw knives. I don't know if it'll come in handy but it's best to be prepared.
I rolled my eyes at him as he held the blade in his hand, flicking his wrist, the handle of the knife hit the target. It fell with a quiet thud on the hotel floor.
I felt bad about doing this in a hotel, but he sucked so badly there wasn't going to be any damage.
He sighed in frustration and threw another knife at the target.

"How fucking hard is it Frank!" I snatched the knife, holding the blade and throwing it at the target, which hit it perfectly in the middle.
"You know Gerard, I'm not some professional assassin. I've been able to learn everything else, do I really need to learn this crap" He yelled.
"Do you want to die Frank!" I was over exaggerating, but we might need this.
"Maybe we should die!" I glared at him.
"What did you say?" We tried to stare each other down.
"I'm saying, that dying would be more fun then running!" He threw his arms in the air, before letting them smack his pants.
"Fine Frank, go ahead and die. I don't care" He flinched as if my words physically hurt him.
Nothing happened. We continued to glare at each other.
Until, Frank's fist was flying at my face. I had no time to react.

His knuckles hit my cheekbone. The force of it sent me stumbling towards the ground.
"Fuck!" I yelped as I held my cheek.
"Fuck you Gerard!" Frank spat, both hands still clenched into fists.
I was resting on my knees, clutching my face which was starting to swell.
I attempted to get up, before running full speed and tackling Frank on the ground.
The way we landed I was on my knees again, pinning down his arms.
"Fuck you Frank" I yelled as I punched his nose.
Frank was wriggling underneath me, trying to get me off of him.
He clenched his teeth together, pushing himself up and to the right, sending me to the floor.
I grabbed his left hand, twisting it and pinning it behind his back.
"Ow! Fucking let me go" He turned his head to try and look at me.
"Fucking take it Frank" I pushed his hand up a little further, he groaned in pain.

He used the escape move I showed him, twisting easily out of my grip.
He roughly grabbed the hair on the back of my head. At first I thought he was going to knee me in the face.
I was a little shocked when his lips crashed on mine.
I was still angry, him kissing me cause it to flare out. I punched him under his collar bone.
Frank removed his lips and stood up, pulling me from the floor by my hair.
"Fucking ouch!" He guided me to the bathroom, slamming me across the sink. I winced in pain.
I looked in the mirror to glare at him. He has a twisted smirk on his face.
He started undoing my pants, that explains the smirk.
I was still too angry to be able to smile back.
He removed my pants and his own. Before waiting to see if I would want it or not he entered me.
The anger turned into pleasure and I was quick to change my mood.
♠ ♠ ♠
Angry sex xD
Getting very close to the end.
Maybe 3 more chapters and it's done -tear-

Show me love?
<3