I Never Told You What I Do For A Living.

Eleven;

We packed up out things, ready to go to Los Angeles. Palm Springs was a really beautiful place, but I just wanted to be in Los Angeles already.
Frank sat in the car, drinking a can of coke happily, as I threw the last of our things in the car.
"I hope we don't have to run much longer" Frank talked into his can as I got in the car.
"Me too" I sighed and started the car.
This needed to end already.

"I'm worried about losing you" Frank mumbled, he didn't look at me.
I tried to be confident, I didn't want to scare him, he was like a kid in so many ways.
"Frank, I'm the number one. I doubt they'll kill me"
I couldn't look at him either. He would see the fear in my eyes, I didn't want him to lose faith in me to get us through this.
But, I was under so much pressure to pull this off.
When it was all over I swear I would have a heart attack.

Frank took my hand in his, kissing it before sitting our arms on the arm rest.
"I really hope we get through this. I love you. I can't lose you" Frank's voice was filled with emotion, like he was about to cry.
I looked at him then.
"I love you, too. I wont let anything happen to you"
Loud guitars burst into the car.
"If I cut off your arms" I pulled my hand free to get the phone.
"and I cut off your le--"
"Hello" I held the phone to my ear.

"I see you" A different voice I recognized said.
"Hello Brodie" He was another assassin. He played dirty. I knew they would send him.
"Gerard! what's up? oh wait, I know. Because I see you"
"What are you talking about? You don't know where we are" Butterflies flew around in my stomach.
"Oh, but I do. The Boss has friends in the banking business you know, it's not hard to trace your credit card purchases" I sped up and shot a worried look at Frank. He mouthed a 'what?'
"You're bluffing" I spat.
"Want me to prove I know where you are?" He snickered.
"Humor me"
"Fire!"
Suddenly, the back windshield of my car was shot, glass blew everywhere.
"Fuck!" Frank yelled, twisting to look at the damage. Shit they found us, we had to get away, FAST!
♠ ♠ ♠
Maybe 3 more chapters from here.
Depends on how big the last chapter/chapters I wrote turn out.

Send me looooooove!